4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

*Happily returns the kiss* Yay for Cole kisses!
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

(wakes up, yawns)

I miss the escape?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

Guards found the hole

*grumbles sitting in a corner*
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Styx26

(chuckles)

Don't worry... there's more. ^^
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

*Looks around wildly and whispers* Really?? There's more?? Where?

Styx26

(glancing down the halls before moving to the poster in my cell, pulling it back to reveal a three foot wide small cavern going into darkness)

Yeah, it's right here.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

*pokes my head into the hole looking around* is it finished yet?

Styx26

(checks the back of the poster at some drawn map)

Almost, few more days...
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

Excellent~ *taps my fingers together like Mr. Burns* Need any help?

Captain Maltese

Was the union consulted?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

The union is dead O.O

Styx26

(taps the map)

Saving it for later.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Captain Maltese

Sooooo..... you got savings?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Styx26

Spare tunnel in cafeteria.

(grins at the Captain)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Lycana

>.> Someone has been busy

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

gaggedLouise

Anyone seen the Abbé? (this being the castle If of The Count of Monte Cristo, where they spent years digging tunnels)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Styx26

(whistles in admiration)

It's a complex tunneling...  ;D
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

gaggedLouise

"The scoundrel drowned, then?" (authentic line  from The Count, spoken by none other than  Dantès himself, masquerading as an English aristocrat and visiting the prison island to talk to the prison director)

:D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Styx26

Something like that, Dantes. ^^

(Congrats, you have a jail nickname.)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Skadii

Lycana

Styx26

(sighs)

Where's the trashbags at?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Skadii

*puts her head down and gives Styx the trashbags, sneaking a look at her disaproving face*

I am sorry, Styx!

Lycana