techno age pirates (seeking recruites, captives and rival pirates)

Started by azzmeister89, April 03, 2013, 08:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ships that fly, an earth so devistated by nuclar war that the people live in cities that sit safely in the clouds and pirates!

Welcome ye scurvey scum to the pirate ship "The Dandy Lion" the trade city Hades also known as "sleeping dogs" is currently where the ship is docked, its young captain Nathaniel Silver, son of legendary pirate "Long John" Silver, is looking for new recriutes to join his crew. Spoils and riches await those who join and the chance of eternal glory as the ship plunders and conqures its way through rival crews, trade ships and the floating cities in the skys.

Are there any brave enough to join?

The character sheets will be basic, already existing crew members are on a first come, first serve basis and i'll need:

captain: Nathaniel Silver (Azzmeister89)
First mate: Max Jackson (Wooblia)
Cook
Master at arms: Kaela (Curveykitten)
Crows nest master
Master at arms
Engineer/maitanence
Around five normal crew members: Chiana (Curveykitten)
As many recruites as i can get

And here is what the character sheets will require.

Name:
Nickname:
Position on ship:
Appearence: (can be anime or real)
Brife history: (doesnt need to be long as long as you include a reason for joining)
Ons:
Offs:

I'm also seeking people to play the roles of normal people captured by the crew and even rival pirate crews with there own ships

azzmeister89

Name: Nathaniel Silver
Nickname: The Young Lion
Position on ship: captain
Appearence:

Brife history: The son of legendary pirate "Long John Silver" Nathaniel is a confident and happy young man who has been raised amoung the pirates of his fathers ship all his life. Three weeks ago his father captured a ship from another pirate named "The Dandy Lion" and gave it to his son so that he could start his own pirate crew under his fathers command.
Ons: flirting, strong willed women, dirty talking and rough sex
Offs: scat, vore, anything along those lines

CurvyKitten

color me interested. :) Brainstorming ideas now.

azzmeister89

wooblia

I shall give this a go.

Name: Max Jackson
Nickname:Ja
Position on ship: First mate
Appearance:

Brife history: Max has been on many pirate ships, gaining much knowledge and experience to be a captain. He liked being the first mate too much. So now he wants to help out this new up and coming pirate to make him great. He likes to sit back and only move in to help when he is needed, but will give help if asked for it.
Ons: Very experimental.
Offs: Blood, scat, vore

if pic not working this is the url http://static.zerochan.net/Motochika.Chosokabe.(Sengoku.Basara).full.586777.jpg

CurvyKitten

Your Pic isn't working Hun.

PS is it bad that I have like 2 character idea's? lol

wooblia

azzmeister89

you can have two characters if you really want kitten, the more the merrier

CurvyKitten

Question: is it safe to assume there is a military somewhere in this setting?

azzmeister89

yes, they will for the most part be the ones that pirates have to fight, besides each other

azzmeister89

CurvyKitten

Name:
Kaela Moon

Nickname:

Physical Description:
Kaela's tall for a woman, at 5'9" with dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. She has a toned and well trained physique from her years of military training, but even if she doesn't flaunt it her body has a supple womanly curve. Her measurements are 36C-28-38

Position on ship:
Master at arms

Ons:
kissing, touching, massage, biting, spanking, pulling a girls hair just so, passion, strong men, exhibition, light bondage, foreplay, teasing,....
Offs:
Weak men, bathroom play, unnecessary pain, abuse, humiliation, cry babies,

Appearance:

]
pic 4
Pic 3
pic 5
pic 6
pic 7
Persona:
Not one to show fear, stubborn, willful, secretive about her own history and emotions. She isn't one to back down from a fight which sometimes gets her into trouble. She can be quick to anger when you push the right buttons, but she is also a woman who knows what she wants. She drinks, she has sex, she loves to fight and collect new weapons...well toys. A smartass but she'd rather be a smartass then a dumbass. Quick to action, but once you gain her trust and her friendship loyal to a fault. Even if she'd make you squirm a bit if she had the chance.

Brief history: (my muse got away from me:P)

Kay was born on Haven, to a couple that owned a small bar hidden away in the skies. They had actually become honest folks, brought up their small piece of life to be a neutral and some what descent place to be. They gave people a place to come together and tried to stay out of the trouble that seemed to circle around them in the skies. They couldn't help the fact that they were stuck in an area full of hidden runaways or pirates. But they were happy, and eventually brought Kay into the world. Though at that time her name was Lilly Gibbons, but she wasn't meant to keep that name long. Not a few weeks old their was an Military raid, they seemed to be looking for some hiding convicts. Normally the Military wouldn't come to this area, but it seemed who ever they were looking for had drawn unusual amount of attention. But as most Military  operations go, this one wasn't nearly as smooth and forgiving.

They laid waste to the small harboe and in turn the bar, showing no mercy or give to those that had nothing to do with the person they were looking for. Her mother was killed trying to defend and protect her small daughter. Her father beaten and taken into custody, but what to do with the small child. A soldier from the group, a man named Alexander Dosswell a man that would later rise in the ranks. but for now he was a young man and took pity on the little girl. And instead of leaving her to die. He smuggled the small child back to his home where he and his new wife passed her off as theirs. Giving her the name Kaela and raise her as their own. Even having another kid, her younger brother only a year younger then she is.

She grew up getting the best education they could offer, and in the end joining the ranks like her 'father'. She trained and became one of the elite, always striving to be the best. But during one of her first classified missions Kay ended up seeing the truth behind what they really did. She saw the carnage left behind just to accomplish one goal. And that was the day she started to question everything she knew. And the deeper she dug the more Kay found she hated what they wanted her to become. And in digging she found the truth of her origin, the truth about her parents. She found a file that showed the gruesome truth of how her mother was killed, her father captured and their world broken apart in one night.

She confronted the man that she thought all her live was her father. And in the end he told her the truth, but said her father was long gone. Somehow he had broken out of the prison he had been kept in and his location was now unknown. She was hurt and angry, and even though the people that raised her and her brother loved her like their own. Her father giving her a locket that her birth mother had worn, a locket he took to be able to hold something of Kay's past just in case. She tried to get past it, tried to become what they all said she should be. The best of the best, the one that pulled the trigger. But the more time that past, the more she felt her soul die. And she just couldn't be their murder anymore.

When they sent her to hunt down fugitives of the Military , she found them. Hiding and afraid all because they knew to much, not because they had harmed someone. But because they knew some horrible truth, and in the end Kay just couldn't pull the trigger. She felt as if part of her life was a lie, and she couldn't begin to explain her disgust with what the Military was now. Nothing more then power hungry bullies trying to hide their dirty secrets. So she did what felt right, even with all the secrets she held. Kay gathered her things, left nothing but her last name behind. She loved her family, but she just couldn't be what they were anymore. So at the age of 20 Kay became a "traitor" and a gun for hire. She traveled and kept moving, never staying put long. Like a shark once you stop moving you die.

Later at the age of 22 she had become a hardened hired mercenary, working form whom and for what cause she chose. Still looking for her real father to this day, part of her longs to see her family. But knows now it would only get the in trouble. And now matter how much she wanted to have a live and wanted to feel more. She knew that now it wasn't possible, so now Kay just fought to survive. Soon beyond her own knowledge she'd be the hired gun for a whole new crew. Now 24 she travels with Nathaniel and his crew as the Master in Arms. As long as she is on board she saw to keeping the trouble to a minimum and keeping the crew safe.

Name:
Chiana  Evens

Nickname:
Kitten

Ons:
money, sweets, sex, luxury, sex, rum, bondage, spankings, teasing ( though she tends to only be able to take it so much), and did I mention...sex
Offs:
bathroom play, mutilation, pointless pain, the church (there no fun:P), the police even worse all the bondage gear they don't give happy endings Those bastards!

Position on ship:
Thief, entertainer, con-artist, forgery, and just plan fun :P

Personality:
Chiana is all about living life to the fullest. Despite her meager upbringings she found a way to enjoy anything and everything she wanted. Even if that meant she had to do some seed work to get it. Sex, drugs, stealing, manipulating, blackmailing, hell in her short life she has done it all. Cheeky and smart, she know when to go with the flow and when to fight. Playful and flirty, not shy in the least. Chiana see's what she wants and normally gets it.

Physical Description:
Chiana is a bundle of energy all packed into a curvacious 5'1'' form. Her legs well toned from years of dancing and running. Her curves may not be as lushes as some other woman's but she knows how to work them. The tight little body more then able to handle what is thrown at her.

Appearance:

Brief history:
Chiana grew up on the streets, her home nothing but a hidden shed behind the stone wall of an old house. Her and her brother grew up together for the most part. Always taking care of each other, and fighting to survive. They grew up learning to do what was needed to survive. Becoming one of the many that life in the world of thieves and whores that no one saw. They became rather good at what they did, Chiana seemed right at home in the life they made. Stealing, coning, faking their way into whatever it was they needed or wanted. Gathering contacts within all areas of life. After all even those that seemed to be the best behaved usually had their dark little secrets. Chiana just happened to be one of them.

It wasn't till she was 15 that her and her brother got separated. A job gone bad, one of their partners turned them in to get off scott free. And while they were trying to get away Chiana was caught. Yelling for her brother to get away, to come find her and get her when he could. She watched as he ran off. She spent a year in prison and was released, due to her seemingly good behavior. But in truth a girl could get what she wanted with the warden wrapped around her little finger.

On her 17th birthday Chiana was trying to party in a local pub when a burly unsavory man took to much interest in her. Trying to take advantage and not taking no for an answer. She fought hard against the man, but in the end she wasn't the strongest of opponents. It was the then the man she would come to know as Captain suddenly stepped in. She still has no idea what drew his attention or why he chose to help her. But he did, and after that he offered her a place on his ship using her birthday as the excuse to offer it. Of course Chiana took the chance to join him and his crew. And has been with them ever since. Learning how to defend herself from the crew, she took to blades as her chosen weapon. And the crew learned to use her many useful gifts to their advantage as well as enjoy the free spirited energy she brought to the ship.

CurvyKitten

I just need nicknames for both of them. Any ideas?

azzmeister89

loving these characters kitten, i'm impressed with the history you put into Kaela and i love how you wrote the meeting between Chiana and Nathanial.

as for nicknames i'm not sure on Kaela just yet but Chiana could take a leaf out of your username's book and go by kitten, she has a very adorable look and it sounds like she always uses it to her advantage.

CurvyKitten

Kitten it is. :) And I am glad you like them, my muse took off a bit with them hehe. I look forward to playing in this one. :)

azzmeister89

Me too, i just hope we can get some more players involved

CurvyKitten

I know right, hopefully we can peak some interest soon.

wooblia

Wow those are good, I can't wait till this starts.

CurvyKitten

Airship Pirates Music for the muses

Thanks hun, And I leave you some more music to help inspire the muse. For some reason I can't get the videos to post here so I shall share the link instead.

CurvyKitten

I really hope we get some more interest in this one, come on who can resist some Pirate fun.

wooblia

Join us~ we shall be the best Pirates.

azzmeister89

If we don't have more interest by saturday i'll start with the crew we have and we can always pick up new shipmates or captives on the way to pirate glory. For now though would you two like to discuss anything like what you would like to happen as our story progresses? I have a few idea's but i also value what you have to say.

CurvyKitten

Well beyond, captivating fights, treasure, high skies high jynx, ale, sex in the crows nest, and general shenanigans. I am all up for plotting. :P

azzmeister89

I love the way you put that kitten. Sex in the crows nest sounds like fun..... All my knowledge of pirates comes from our favorate disney made high sea adventure trilogy so any outside knowledge would help with plot development.

CurvyKitten

That is a good place to pull from, also the new three musketeers movie for the air ships. Here are some pictures of air ships to help the muse.