Coven - The Witches of Amaans [System Game - Pathfinder] [LGBTQ Friendly]

Started by MasterMischief, November 06, 2013, 12:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGlyphstone

Final decisions will not be made until Wednesday. So you've still got a little time.

Phaia

wednesday...eppp that is not enough really well good luck to everyone...i should have done more this past weekend

phaia

MasterMischief

I decided to make a difficult decision even more difficult.  I am only going to select three characters for this story.  I had originally wanted to to make three a thematic element in the story anyway.  I think it will also allow more focus on characters rather than combat.

For those I do not select, please understand that my decision was not based solely on quality of your presentation.  All of the concepts and characters put forth were intriguing.  My decision was made primarily on my own biases.  It is not fair and I am sorry for that.  I do have ideas for other campaigns.  Once this campaign is up and running and I feel confident I can handle more than one at a time, I intend to pitch those other ideas.  Those who did not get selected for this story, should they be interested in my other ideas, will go to the head of the line.

I have selected the following players/characters for this story:

Ghostwheel [Dina]
Anon315 [Daenan]
Jr [Grigori Svelnok]

I have started the OOC post here.  For those who were selected, please post your character sheets there without any spoilers.  To reply frequently, I will have to access E via my cell phone, so the fewer things I have to click through, the easier it is for me.  Also, to make it easier for me, please post your O/O for this particular campaign with your character.  That way, I will not have to go look somewhere else for them when I have a question.  Thank you.

Ixy

Phaia-- I ran out of time too... I was way too distracted to devote much time to a character, etc.  I'm still trying to keep my startup game alive without disappointing everyone I agreed to run for, but I'm also looking for a story to participate in. 

Enjoy, MM and crew

MasterMischief

As I mentioned, I am considering running another campaign. I just do not want to commit to anything until I have this one up and running. I will certainly let you know when I post.

Right now, I am leaning strongly to a group of rogues making a name for themselves in the Puddles district of Absalom. I am thinking all Rogues, but allowing multiclassing.

MasterMischief

Ixy

Thanks for the heads-up-- just please don't burn yourself out :)  I'm still trying to get my head on straight from a family issue and it's made it hard to maintain even one game that I was really excited about.  A rogue campaign would be awesome, so I'll keep an eye out.

MasterMischief

One of the players dropped, so I am re-opening recruitment for this campaign.  I think it important to note this will be a slow paced game in both posting speed and story action.

TheGlyphstone

Still interested, same character, and with my RL schedule, slow posting is just fine.

MasterMischief

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

MasterMischief