A plug for an adult-rated Pathfinder / D&D 3.5 site

Started by Gideon Kalve Jarvis, May 19, 2010, 03:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon Kalve Jarvis

Before I continue, I wish to apologize for such a shameless plug for a site on this forum.  However, considering the nature of the place, and that I have been a fan of the works of many of you for a while now, I was hoping to encourage some people who really know how to write and roleplay to try this place out.

The webpage listed below is largely my own work, with only a few exceptions, and the things listed there may be of interest to anybody who likes fantasy, and especially Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 or Pathfinder.  As a matter of interest, I am presently (as in, right this instant) working on putting up functional, balanced rules for erotic play, including spells and magic items (though, naturally, words like "balanced" are relative, but I am doing my best, and have some darn good editors).  The moderators of the site - who are also the owners of the site, though they have been so gracious in letting me write up a setting for them - are very good people, and seem to have things together.

For those of you who enjoy fantasy and chatroom-based roleplaying, Therafim is now online and fully-functional.  It can be found at http://therafim.wikidot.com/start and also accessed on the Sorcery.net server - just look for the #Therafim_OOC channel to introduce yourselves and get started.