The Johnson Family: REBOOT (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, November 11, 2012, 09:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Rebooting this game.

I am only looking for people who will not decide to back out of this game once it gets going.

I am only looking for people who are willing to add suggestions/comments/ideas on how/where this game starts and then, as it progresses, how to further improve on it.

I am not a mind reader. If you dislike something or have an idea, I am not going to know unless you tell me! (Thus the comment above this one).

The less limits you have, the better. This game involves incest between all family members (with the exception of M/M).

Due to the family size, and large group games never being successful, I will be playing all Male roles in this game.

That means I am only looking for FEMALES to fill the FEMALE ROLES that are available.

Name: Andrew Johnson (Father)

Physical Description: Tall dark and handsome.

Personality / Background: Andrew is the Patriarch of the family and doesn't mind reminding his brood of that fact. His younger brother lives with them though is certainly second tier to Andrew. He likes to take charge in the bedroom and has no problem being naked around others even while just lounging around by the pool outside or taking a cooling dip in the nearby creek after a hard day of work.

Growing up, his first sexual experiences were with his mother, who taught him how to please a woman along with developing some of his other kinks. When his younger sister (and present wife) came of age, Andrew was the one who got to claim her virginity. The two quickly bonded and enjoyed each others company over the years, even after their youngest brother joined in on the family fun. However, the decision for them all to live together like Husband and Wife was a hard one to make and they were forced to move to an area where they were not known, purchasing a secluded farm to hide away from the prying eyes of the public.

Specific Kinks you want to see: Group Sex, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism

Name: Richard Johnson (Uncle)

Physical Description: See Picture

Personality / Background: Richard grew up watching as the family descended into illicit debauchery and sin. Being the youngest, he had years of anticipation and build up until he turned 16 and was allowed to join in on the family fun, his mother and older sister nearly overwhelming him with lust on the night of his 16th birthday. Being the youngest, however, he wasn't taught quite the same way as the others and tends to be a bit rougher and selfish when it comes to sexually pleasing others. He also got into the more kinky side of things, enjoying tying people up and having his way with them whenever he wanted to.

Richard moved in with his older sister and brother once they got 'married' to continue their family incest in seclusion. The father of each child is questionable and truly unknown due to their mother having sex multiple times with both her brothers. However, the parents also do not care who is the real father as they are all family.

Specific Kinks you want to see:  Bondage and BDSM, Humiliation, Public Sex

WIFE: Open

OLDEST SISTER: Open

Name: Mark Johnson

Physical Description: Picture

Personality / Background: Mark is the oldest son in the family and feels a sense of responsibility, especially towards his younger brothers. He is always willing to help out around the farm and has a nice toned body from all the manual labor he has done. He is very friendly and outgoing and seems to be recovering well since breaking up with his most recent girlfriend a month ago. He is home for the summer though has ambitions of going places once he graduates from college, ideally moving away from the small time and going to a big city.

His family is large so he knows they can get on with out him just fine and he knows they will always love him. Other then family, however, he really has nothing holding him to this place. He is more then eager to move on as he doubts anything will give him cause to stay in some a small rural community once he has a degree.

Specific Kinks you want to see: F/M/F Threesomes, Cum Facials

MIDDLE SISTER: Open

Name: Jeremy Johnson

Personality / Background: Jeremy is a good guy. He is respectful when dating and does all the things a guy is supposed to do. He doesn't try to force anything on anyone and is always polite and well mannered. He works hard at school and seems to always be lost in his books. He is also the writer of the family, writing fantasy-fiction as a hobby with the secret hopes of one day getting published. He is also a virgin and only thinks that the twins are virgins as well, though he harbors some dark secrets.

Jeremy is a member of a website very similar to E. He writes some raunchy, dirty stories with other people though does not do cybersex. He is very open to the idea of incest - its his favorite idea to write about - though doesn't think any of his sisters or mother would be interested in such things. He keeps the website a secret as he does not know how the rest of the family will react if they ever knew.

Specific Kinks you want to see: Sex with all the females of his family, having sex while people watch or while being filmed.

FEMALE TWIN: Open

Name: Adam Johnson

Personality / Background: Adam, unlike his twin, is very quiet and reserved. He isn't very social and is still a virgin though hopes that that will change soon. Due to lack of rooms on the Farm (he always thinks he was an unexpected addition) he has shared a bed and bedroom with his twin his entire life. He is fiercely loyal to his twin sister and has covered for her on several occasions when she has snuck off to do her own thing. He also knows that she is not a virgin.

Specific Kinks you want to see: Oral sex, Multiple Positions

Roles that are OPEN have been listed.

The Original idea was for the WIFE to be the SISTER of her Husband and Uncle.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

This thread will contain things I need input on.

The Setting, in this case, will be in the Modern Time Period.

The Location:

Option A: Suburbia. Large, Mansion-styled homes. Privacy from the neighbors. Large, comfortable home suitable for a family of such size. Private backyard with Pool and Pool House. Multicar garage. Nearby attractions include a National Forest to go camping/hiking in, a Mall with all the amenities, and a large City.

Option B: The Countryside. Ranch-style home, on large property, complete with livestock. No neighbors for miles. Small nearby town offering a small variety of luxuries. On property camping/hiking, outdoor activities, log-cabin in the woods, steam and lake to swim in.

Option C: OPEN - Offer a Suggestion.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Ariel

Name: Stella Johnson.

Physical Description: She has long wavy brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and a creamy complexion. She's about 5'7" with a full curvy figure and well rounded breasts and ass.

Personality Stella is a very easy-going woman who makes everyone laugh and want to be around her. She's very flirty and stubborn, always pushing to get what she wants. She loves everyone in her family and desires to fuck every single one of them. She is very open-minded, accepting everyone from gays to beastialics.

Background: Stella is the oldest daughtwr of Andrew and _____, who are lovers and also brother and sister. Stella was not only their first child but also their experiment, to see if they could have normal children. Other than a slight heart defect, Stella looked and acted like a normal baby so her parent contiued to make more children. Growing up, Stella became accostumed to seeing Mommy suck Daddy's cock while Uncle Richard fucked her. When she turned 16, she was thrilled to jump into bed with her uncle as he took her virginity in the most erotic way. She enjoys having orgies with her family whenever convienent.

Specific Kinks you want to see: M/F/M, F/M/F, tit job.
Not accepting new RPs

MagicalPen

Since I am being selective in whom I accept, I'd appreciate it if you didn't post profiles to this thread unless I give the go ahead.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ariel

Then maybe you post your rules in the plot, then.
Not accepting new RPs

Sarah Morgan

I'd definitely be interested in trying this game again, if you'll have me.  Can I stick with the character I made for the original, or do you want something completely new?  Either works for me, and thanks for trying another go at running this game.

Sexy Firefly

I would be interested in playing the twin or middle daughter depending on who Sarah's character is...Should we send CS to your pm?