The Succubus's Spell (MxF FxFuta, Extreme)

Started by DreadD, August 07, 2010, 06:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

The setting is simple.  The world is medieval, though substantially less sexist. Brave warriors come in both genders, male and female, as they must to keep humanity safe, for it has many threats.  From goblins to orcs, from imps to succubi, the world is filled with many threats, but most are countered in one way or another.  Incubi and succubi are often considered the most dangerous.  While hardly the most powerful, they are subtle, sneaky beings that prey on the pleasures of men and women, their unholy bodies suffused with lust that makes their victims unable to think clearly, even the strongest warrior having trouble staying on their guard against such temptations...  But still, they are quelled because while they may appear as almost any member of their gender, Incubi and Succubi cannot change sex, and their sinful ways are ineffective against members of the opposite sex, and so they are forced to move from place to place, town to town, consuming people at the edges of society.

One is unsatisfied with this.  One has dared to reach further than this.

Melphiess Vice, The White Devil, The Golden Horned, She of the Six Wings is known to be a horror, far more brazen then her kin.  Some say it is because she is a fallen seraph, some say it is because she is ancient, and her long years of feasting have brought her great power.  But she only needs one power now.  A special spell of her creation that turns regular women into futanari, and infuses them with a surge of male hormones, making them subject to her wiles and powers.  With this and a little care, she hopes to conquer a moderate sized town, the attached monastery and all, and then move on to bigger things.

I intend for this to be an extreme game, because in this setting Succubi feed rather vampirically, draining their victims energy through sex, and as such there will be cases of Death by sex.  Additionally, Melphiess is an old demoness, and is quite fond of spicing her conquests up with various sinful additions, such as assuming a more sexualized form of the daughter to seduce the father, and so on.

I'm looking for someone who feels comfortable playing a wide array of various people and victims to play the people of the town, and doesn't mind some of the more extreme angles, like the futas, implied incest, and, well, people being fucked to death.  If this is done well, though, I think it could be a lot of fun.

Any takers?

Zaer Darkwail

If you do not mind I am RL a male but I can play all the female futa and male roles in the town if you want me as partner on this story :).

Vergil1989

I can play either gender and wouldn't mind an EX game like this either.  I've played tons of roles, but no futas just yet so may have to explain that one to me a bit, but I know what it is, just haven't played one before.  I'm interested for sure.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page