Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keaira

Boats,

Just..... wow. You really should learn to let a woman down gently. That was... I should go.

Try not to get lost at sea. Oh wait, go ahead. I'm fine either way.

Keaira
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Renegade Vile

When I saw your first burlesque act, baby, I was hooked. Sadly, I got to meet your personality soon after.

This ain't workin'.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

WillowPup

To my dearest RV,

I'm sorry, but this is not going to work. The relationship you have with your sword is one I dare not mess with, lest I be caught on the end of it. No one can be seen by you unless they are made sturdily and shine in the sun. Unfortunately, I do neither.

Farewell my dear! Alas that it couldn't be!
-JJ.

Boatman

Jessi, ex-joy of my life,

Look Shiela, I don't mind stereotypes. I am open minded and not stereotypicist at all.
But, mud wrestling your pet croc dressed in a thong and corked hat whilst downing a vew tinnies of Fosters and picking roo out of yer teeth?
Look luv, it just doesn't work for me.

(Hmmm, reading that again, I'm not too sure.)

Anyway, you seem to have gathered a whole lot of new wide-eyed followers suddenly, so I'm weighing anchor.
Oh, I chucked yer vegemite sarnies in the billabong.

cya cobber,

Boats
History, where creative writing was born.

WillowPup

(oh my gosh that was amazing Boats!! hahahaha i'm still giggling! :P)

To the sailor of my heart,

You gave me quite an adventure, and I will never forget the way you were able to float my boat.

I just didn't like the way that you always seemed to be at half-mast. It was a great disappointment my dear.

For this reason, I am going to have to make my way back to the harbour of single souls, and try to make my mark.

Farewell my dear Boats!

Boatman

Look joyous possum,

I like a port in every woman as much as the next tar... perhaps even more so.
But, when you get so sozzled you mix me mainbrace up with my halyard and try and cop off on me tender's rollicks, then it's time to abandon ship.
Fair dinkum?
Sling yer hook over the transom, me squiffy hearty,

Boats

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Dear Dear Boatman,

I have wrestled with my heart and I know, it will never work between us. Never. Ever. Ever. *hand lifts to brow dramatically*

How can a girl dance with her whole heart on that little deck of yours? Especially while its moving and swaying, and running into typhoons... I'm liable to kill myself leaping and twirling. Too soon I'd fall over the edge and be lost at sea forever!

I'm flouncing away now Boatman, but I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill for removing the salt brine from my tutu. It's the least you can do!

Bunny

impishcharm

Dearest Blue,

I tried to work it out between us, but I can no longer live with myself while dating someone blue. It's rather gloomy, even when you throw in the soft, fluffy bunny and sparkles. With that macabre mixture I get a depressed rabbit with a glitter fetish. I hate glitter.

I need red in my life again. Fire, passion, love.

Was never truly yours,

Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Imp,

You broke my little fluffy heart. You made my softness turn hard and cold. You made the joy of leaping vanish.

Especially when you got the new tattoo of the bunny being butchered. SHAME ON YOU! You said it wasn't about me.... BUT I KNEW!!! OH I KNEW ALL RIGHT!!!

P.S. I stole your tattoo coffee table book too!

SailDaddy

Sweet blue - I tried so hard, I really did.  Its agonizing to Me, that a cuddly warm bunny is so cold to Me.  I am unlocking the shackles so you may go freely.

blue bunny sparkle

Dear SailDaddy,

I never told you, but I have my own copies of those keys. I can come and go as I please...

And while you weren't looking, I stole your little, extra boat I can never remember the name of and rowed off to visit with Captain Sparrow!

I'm tired of pretending!

Goodbye!
Bunny

impishcharm

Blue,

You cheated on me with SailDaddy AND Captain Sparrow? What a naughty bunny!

We're through!

Rawr,

Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Imp,

Can you tell me the color of my eyes? Can you tell me the color of my hair?
Have you even noticed what I look like?
I'm tired of trying to get your attention! *stomps up and down*

Ahmm. I mean... I don't care anymore!

So long!

Cayenne

Dear Blue Bunny,

I don't understand how you got away, I mean, I shacked you to my bed, and I come home and you're not there! Also, I realized I promised you candy, but - honestly, I was planning on giving it to you "EVENTUALLY" And off you go! Taking all of it with you! Well, if you feel that strongly about it, I mean, getting passed the guard dogs, razorwire, guard towers, duping the GPS tracking system, the spies, the nationwide manhunt....

I mean.. I suppose we could call this a short break.. or something..

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Cayenne,

But... you were SUPPOSED to come after me! I thought you cared enough to discover I was hiding out in the Himalayas in a tiny mountain village... with yaks? I thought you would make more of an effort... I thought you liked me!

I can't be with someone who doesn't give like 980%. Come on!

This will never work!
Bunny

Keaira

Bunny,

This won't work.  Your tantrums are just too much. There's only enough room for one diva and that's me.  Your bags are out on the lawn.  Hobble yourself out.

-Kea
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Keaira,

I stole one of your gloves. I'm not telling where I hid it. But its not under my tutu... so don't look there!
Don't you dare! Just DON"T!

Oh come on!!! Just look would ya!

See... this is why we are breaking up! You never do what I tell you!

You brought this on yourself!

Bunny

Cayenne

Dear Blue Bunny,

Mmm, how delicious was it, training you to be a good little licker, with your forced short steps, and tiny whimpers of humiliation as I paraded you around, or made you crawl under the table in public restaurants "Oh, she's just looking for her contact lense" When they could all plainly see your head disappearing under my skirt.  All the tormenting, and chastity belts, and the delightful way your skin bruised. 

Of course, all good things must come to an end, so in, tonight I'm inviting some guests over, you'll entertain them of course, and at the end of the night, we'll see who is willing to pay the most for you.  I do hope for your sake you don't fall into the clutches of my more.. sadistic friends. 

Not to worry though, I've recorded your most delightful cries up to this point, should I ever think about you.

Oh, and do remember, you're still mine until the money happens into my accounts.

Cayenne~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Cayenne,

It wasn't me. It was my body double - the good twin I care nothing about.

Break up? With me? Ha! If it were only so easy!

I'm walking away. But before I do, I'll be attending your dinner and showing you what you'll really be missing... and then I'm gone. 

FOREVER.

And you will know what could have been. And you will weep.

Until then,
Bunny

WillowPup

To my hoppy bunny,

I'm sorry this will never work.

Like the creature of your namesake, you are just slightly too bouncy for me, and your constant craving for lettuce is a little odd.

I hope you find the holy grail of green leaves, and I am sorry I couldn't provide it.

Yours forever in the land of burrowed hearts,
Jessi.

Boatman

Dearest Jessi,

I love adventure.... and I have had some wild ones.
But your romanticised obsession about us running away into the Outback and making love under the shade of the coolibah tree just didn’t work out.
You promised me walzing at Matilda’s and jumbucks for my tucker bag, but it was just empty wasteland as far as the eye could see... And I am still picking that spiky grass out of my bum.

I could have put up with it for you.
Yes, you are beautiful.

Then came that fateful day I was watching my billy boil when down came the troopers and accused me of being a worthless swagman.
I had to take to the billabong.. and only just escaped with my life.
You are tooooo dangerous (and too far from open water).

It is with a heavy, but thankfully still beating, heart I wish your classy chassis a fond farewell.
This time it’s for good.

Boats

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Boatman,

You use words I don't understand - and now you've used them with another girl even. I thought it was just me you were trying to impress. But it seems your use of strange phrases knows no limits. I refuse to share, even things I can not comprehend!

It's over Boatman, take your wordy swagger elsewhere!

Simply,
Bunny

King Serperior

Dear BBS,

Your sparkling has led to my going bankrupt in order to fix the damage to my eyes!  I am sorry, but I must leave you on this deserted island with a single pistol and a single shot.

~ KS

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

WillowPup

Dear KS,

I'm sorry Sir, but though you have charmed my heart, I can't stand the constant changing of your avatars! The scariness of the monsters and the quick changing of the pictures is making me get a splitting headache.

Come back when you have one single picture of your sexy body!

Your lady, Jessi.

fantasygirl90

Dear Jessi,

I hate to say it but you're no longer a joy in my life! The constant bouncing on some kind of high leaves me exhausted and on another note, why do you never cuddle me any more?! I don't always want to be the cuddler in our relationship!!

I'm on to more cuddle receiving pastures

FG