Welcome Aboard the Moaning Molly! (Last Call for Crew! IC Starting Next Week!)

Started by Capone, August 30, 2015, 10:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capone

Don't have such a race in the setting, but it doesn't mean one can't exist!

Rish

Quote from: Capone on September 22, 2015, 06:28:34 PM
Don't have such a race in the setting, but it doesn't mean one can't exist!

In the back story I'm writing they come from the 'Dead Lands'. Or worlds end. Knowing how tough and naturally resist the Qunari bodies are it seems fitting that they exist in the worst environment possible. Currently working on my character now, but I thought I'd ask while I'm still writing it out for you to approve.

Capone

Rish

Quote from: Capone on September 22, 2015, 06:37:22 PM
Ttttttthhhhhhhhat........  hrmm...... I'll PM you in a bit.

Alright, I may be finished working this out before then so you can take a look over it.
Annnnd, I had a thought for his relationship. I was thinking that the Captain could be seen as something of a older Brother/Father figure for my guy. While Molly/Madame would be seen as a Older Sister/Secret Crush. Not sure if Mia looks over here, but would you be alright with that connection to my fellow?

((Back story is having him join the vessel as a teen. But will start 'playing' at the age of 25))

Darwishi

I don't think the Moaning Molly and crew have been around for that long, but I could be wrong, it's happened before. =P

Capone

Yeah, been discussing his character stuff in PM, and we've only been flying 2-3 years.

Wheeeeeee whiskey is fun!

Rish

Quote from: Darwishi on September 22, 2015, 08:22:08 PM
I don't think the Moaning Molly and crew have been around for that long, but I could be wrong, it's happened before. =P

Yep got that corrected. And ello Darwishi! Didn't know you were playing this as well.

Quote from: Capone on September 22, 2015, 08:35:26 PM
Yeah, been discussing his character stuff in PM, and we've only been flying 2-3 years.

Wheeeeeee whiskey is fun!

Drunk Capone sounds fun. Remember to drink your water to ease the hangover in the morning a little mate!

Darwishi

They say you should drink as much water as you do alcohol. 

And yup, I'm in this one.  I'm also in GPaW and the Nightwood Falls game... hmm, are you following me around? =P

Rish

Oh my, if only! *Playfully lets his eyes trail.* Hehe.

Seems the same games just drew my attention~ I had originally planned to see if I could join this game first. But then I found GPaW. I wasn't entirely sure if I could keep up with the games if they were too fast paced so I waited a little bit to see the speed of the two I was already in. And then checked back here to see if it was still possible for me to join. Seems I got lucky! 

Darwishi

Actually there are several common players between the games. I think Capone is in all three, Rel Mayer (as she's a GM in two of them)... I'm sure I'm missing some!

EDIT: We should probably move this conversation over to the OOC. =P

Capone

I'm not in GPaW, but Etherealgirl is in this and Nightwood (not certain about GPaW).

Darwishi

Rish

Quote from: Darwishi on September 22, 2015, 08:51:05 PM
Actually there are several common players between the games. I think Capone is in all three, Rel Mayer (as she's a GM in two of them)... I'm sure I'm missing some!

EDIT: We should probably move this conversation over to the OOC. =P

I hadn't realized there was an ooc for this game! Would you do me the honour of gracing me with its location? *Gives a graceful bow with a silly smile.*

Bibliophilia

-peeks.-  I've been dying to play a pretty, omnisexual, switchy elf boy.  Would there still be an opening for a male brothel worker?

-might have been reading an abundance of Buttsmithy lately...mmm...Alduin.-

Capone

Send mia h and I a character sheet via PM and we'll see. I think that would make us about even on gender ratio for brothel employees (ignoring that some are only part-time)?