Insanity's Mini Cravings

Started by Insanityenviesme, March 27, 2014, 04:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

My muse has deigned me to find some willing prey partners to torment tempt in the most insane of ways. Are you the lucky one?

If I am lucky enough to have my plots catch your interest please feel free to PM me. I don't check this thread too often so you'd have a better chance of catching my attention via PM better. So, onward!

Plot 10: THE MANOR GIRLS

I really can't seem to learn, can I? involuntary, amused little chuckle By the way, a long, hopefully hysterical introduction pans until the spoiler which holds the plot. Do feel free to skip to then if you wish. Thank you.

Group games and I lead a mercurial relationship. When lost from its company, I pine and crave and serenade to win its hand. But when its touch graces my muse, an infernal amount of activity captivates life beyond the monitor screen. With a wistful sigh, all I can do is swathe the poor thing with fantasies about the literary escape that was so agonizingly close.

But despite the ancient signs, I will pick myself back up and furrow on with hope in heart and lust in thought- which incidentally has lead me here. The insufferable story teller in me thanks you kindly for your patience with my blabbering. His name is Smith. I know, for a storyteller he chose such an uninspiring name.

So, Mr Smith, the stage is yours.

Thank you, Mr Insanity. Your criticism of my name continues to amuse me, especially since you have no quandry in abusing my talent with words without so much as even an insincere rendering of gratitude

Insanity peeks from his big bowl of ice cream and throws Mr Smith a thumbs up

It confounds me why I service you, but alas, you need your kicks and you starve me when you do not, so begudgingly (hopefully in a comical way, otherwise all of this might be horribly detrimental to securing interest, which is now making me rather nervous Insanity rampantly gulps down his ice cream to give himself a brain freeze) I put forth the following scenario.

Be warned, it reeks of male depravity.

You know you want to...
Harem play, pseudo-incest and D/s play represent the bulk of erotica that will unfurl as this roleplay ages. A distinctly higher level of confidence whilst bolstered by settings I can relate to keep most of my stories in the modern day world, but even at this evolved time, in one of the most “correct” cities in the world prevails a historic network of stunning, strong, well-to-do women seeking pleasure from one man. This man an his harem have populated rumors and legends alike but no one even fleetingly contemplated his existence to be as real as theirs until he revealed himself.

The story will feature one such seduction, but the narrative, though heavy on it, will not be limited to this character's initiation alone. In fact, I was hoping to reason her induction on the basis of a rather debauched shift in his sexual desires. Usually he prefers to keep a strict count of mistresses. But when they had experimented with pseudo incest, both him and his lovers realized a furious, unrelenting bliss. They soon grew insatiable for it, often times breaking several rules to engage its singular, sinful pleasure- especially the one about never taking their antics public. During one such transgression, they notice this woman and become completely enamored and a dastardly plot ensues to collar her in their little web of illicit pleasure.

He is suave. Quite articulate. Exceedingly confident, but not annoyingly so. Assured, perhaps is a better description. Detached, save for the throes to which he ushers himself and his companions to. Your average mysterious heart throb.

The women, to blatantly feed my need for depravity, will pull down highly respectable professions- doctors, lawyers, teachers, entrepreneurs, trendsetters even, heaven forbid a nun, perhaps? -Insanity snickers- The younger women might be up and comers, though even as I type I'm taken with the idea of a Selena Gomez kind of musician-y character background.

I'm afraid I feel disinclined to set a limit to the number of characters this game will contain without gauging the amount of interest it manages to draw. Ideally for the purposes of smooth running, I see this as being a 4-5 person game including my character. I'd be ridiculously over the moon if we can fill the roles of “Mother”, “Aunt”, one “elder” and one “younger sister” (charming the “younger sister” into their harem might become the narrative) but I have a funny feeling this might eventually end up in the trash or reduced to a merciful twosome Insanity cringes and engages in animated prayer

Thanks again.
Insanity and Mr Smith

Plot 11: THE COMPETITION

We are husband and wife (how dreamy would that be, just imagine sighs), a tad bit disenchanted by the marriage. Which is only natural when we present argument that it was primarily to strengthen business.

You, should you wish to accept this mission (Psh, as if you have a choice), would also have a sister/ daughter (hopefully someone is willing to play her too to make this a proper MFF) and your relationship with her has lately been strained because of the alliance. Otherwise you've been very close. You've had each other's backs and you've never needed any help. The change upsets her and she rebels, or so it began. But once she has a taste of him, she can't go back.

You find out, but the knowledge spurs your own lust. A spark, if you will, that reignites those first few weeks of passion that now seem all but a blur. You want to take back what is yours. You will not let your man be lured away by a younger woman, least of all your sister/ daughter. But you are also excited by the idea of proving how much more better you could be.

You instigate the competition. I corrupt it.

My Ons and Offs crave your perusal and if you're still still curious, do wade further into Insanity's Insanities. The water's lovely. Of if you prefer a little fishin...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dashenka

With permission of His Insanely Royal Insanity, my character sheet.

I'll be playing a 27 year old female. Professional sporter and bikini model.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Vanetias

What does your games involve Insanity?