Allies by Necessity - (Pathfinder/High Smut/Extreme)

Started by PixelatedPixie, November 07, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaoticSky

Quote from: PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric on November 08, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
I have not really looked at the Psychic classes in detail, so it may come down to a case by case basis, but in general they are probably fine. 
Ninja is another one I haven't looked at, but should be fine I think.
Let me see if i can save you some research!

Psychic casters (contrast; Arcane, Divine) have no Verbal or Somatic components, meaning they dont have to talk or flail around when casting. This means they can, for example, cast just fine while hogtied and gagged, or grappled, or udnerwater, or in armour. On the other hand, they have Emotion and Thought components. Emotion refers to channeling a particular feeling or emotion during casting, while Thought refers to the creation of complex mental constructs. T basically works as a huge penalty on concentration checks, if something forces a check your odds of getting off a spell with a T component is pretty bad. E components mean you cant cast when you are not in full control of yourself, such as being under a [emotion] or [fear] effect, a successful intimidation, etc. Overall its pretty much a wash, you can cast in ways that would stop a arcane or divine caster, but you your more susceptible to things they would be able to shrug off in turn. Ive always though that psychic casting would be very... novel for this sort of game, since all the typical ways of stopping a spellcaster (except Antimagic) wouldnt work on her, but on the flipside shes not going to be able to cast shit while shes being fucked, humiliated or very aroused.  This style of casting is used by the Psychic, Occultist, Medium, Mesmerist, Spiritualist, as well as the Psychic-Blooded Sorceror Bloodline.

As a class, the Psychic (contast: Wizard, Cleric) is a spontaneous Int-based caster with a strong reliance on Mind Affecting spells, and is very good at ruining a single target's day, but lacks alot of the key battlefield control spells of the wiz/sorc list. They get Disciplines (contast: Schools, Bloodlines) which are novel and run the gamut from stupid to powerful along with a pool of points that can improve their spells in a few ways, but are noted as having a somewhat inferior spelllist compared to other 9th casters. Clearly worse than a Wiz, but theres plenty of debate whether they are better or worse than sorcs. Solid T2 min, probably T1. On the flipside, a Psychic Blooded Sorceror is a sorc with the Psychic bloodline that flips their casting style from arcane to psychic, gives them a few psychic-only spells and bloodline abilities that emulate some features of the Psychic Class.

Contrasting the two, the psysorc is the sorc everyone knows and loves with psychic casting rules and the better spelllist, while the Psychic trades raw power for greater psychic spellcasting optimization and utility from their Disciplines. Both have their merits.

A ninja is basically a rogue archtype that trades some versatility for a cha-based Ki pool, its a 'alternative' class in the same way a Anti-paladin is. They have some neat Ki abilities and generally speaking they are considered to be better at sneaking, mis-direction and utility, while a UCRogue is better at combat support/debuffs and damage.

helvorn

What an amazing response to the story!  I must say whether I'm chosen for the game or not I'm going to follow it just because it is going to be so fun.  I don't envy PAC with having to make choices among all of us.

indarkestknight

Well, I may throw my hat in the ring for villain, if applications are still open when I've caught up with the stuff I owe elsewhere.

In the meantime, questions
• For the villain, how open are you to monstrous races? Orcs, hobgoblins, bugbears, minotaurs, weirder?
• Would a hermaphrodite/futa villain be kosher?

Quote from: helvorn on November 08, 2018, 02:16:19 AMI quite like the idea of Andrea ending up as a painslut healer with a great deal of  bondage and significant body modifications.  I also think we could play up her magical/divine background and birth to add some real twists into her corruption.  Perhaps her mother really served a dark demon?

Body modifications and painslut screams kytons to me more than demons.

VonDoom

This sounds quite interesting and sounds like pretty much exactly the sort of game I've been hoping to write in lately.

Alright, let's take a look at the specific fetishes first:

Non-Consensual: Pretty much the preriquisite for most of the others, so yes, of course I'm fine with it. Depending on which concept it'll end up being if I'm accepted, reactions to it would be quite different.
Enslavement Few characters will be happy to be enslaved - at least at first. It's a theme I'm happy to explore.
Body Modification Love it -- a more sexually exaggerated body, piercings, tattoos (though I'd prefer these within a tasteful range, not so much into the slutty tagline/writing tattoos). That said, body swapping is a bit weird to me. It seems like something better suited to be the main theme of a character and/or story.
Corruption Absolutely in love with corruption. Whether just moral degeneration or actual spiritual/magical in nature, I'm all for it.
Humiliation, Degradation All of the examples listed -- slutty clothes/nudity, insults, insulting nicknames and being treated as a pet/animal are great. As mentioned above, I'm not really into the whole 'writing on people' thing and I like a certain level of finesse within this theme, rather than just crude degradation, but I can roll with any of it if it's part of the story rather than the main focus.
Gangbangs Was there any other way to have s-- I mean, uh, yeah, gangbangs are fine.
Monsters Sure! I like my monsters properly monstrous, though, not a fan of 'furry' style artwork and designs that try to make them look nice or appealing.
Pain Again, all the examples are fine -- full on torture I don't really like to focus on or see sexually, but including it or having it in the backdrop is fine.
Pregnancy Sounds alright to me! Though it might be good to add negative modifiers for couplings with monsters depending on how compatible they are with humanoids, if there are going to be lots of gangbangs.

Roles of Interest

The Healer
Would a Witch be acceptable here? They're a base class rather than a hybrid class, but they aren't core either, so I figured I''d ask.

A young witch who was taught/raised by the village wise-woman. Curious and inquisitive, a bit willful, happy to flirt to get her way. Innocent, by and large, and fond of clever solutions.

I'm not quite up for putting her into a full heal-slut role and would be more interested into seeing her twisted more and more to evil and an aggressor in her own right as they get deeper into a corrupted state. Maybe a cursed weapon and/or artifact to influence her towards darker choices? This idea could also work for the Magic User, I suppose, though she doesn't quite match up to the regal/noble description.

The Wildcard
This character existed previously in a configuration that wouldn't work for this game -- as a psionic class and an Elan -- but I'm primarily interested in reviving the type of character she was. The idea largely matches your example of a former villainess turned to good and I'd love to see that explored with past associates popping up and recognizing her.

A sorceress and former bandit queen -- raised among outlaws and with a knack for magic that might raise some eyebrows (Rakshasa bloodline, perhaps?), she was and is rather amoral and selfish, but due to circumstances beyond her control would have reluctantly turned a new leaf in her past. She'd be vocal about the stupidity of selflessness and grumble and grouse even as she makes the right choices.

By the start of the game, her reluctance would be more habit than firm belief - doing a bunch of good and seeing all it did for others did convert her and she'd have proved her loyalty a good number of times, she's just a too proud to fully admit it.

Moral degradation in her case would also have an additionla theme of temptation and slipping back into old habits. This character would be sexually confident and used to being the one in control, so more on the 'somewhat stutty' end of things - but may show a surprisingly innocent side of control is taken from her in the right way. Or plot a revenge most bloody if it's not.

The Magic User
I don't have any specific ideas for this just yet, but I'll keep it in here for third place for reference, since the premise is also interesting to me.

The Villain
I'd prefer a heroine for this game, but I'd also be happy to play as the villain if none of my ideas above work out. I'd like to propose another past concept for this, specifically:

A previous character of mine named Shirvan is quite the manipulative cad who tries to pass himself off as a hero to gain power, wealth, fame and everything his black heart desires whilst taking just about every shortcut imaginable and happily stabbing others in the back when given the opportunity. It definitely helps that he's an Aasimar with strikingly handsome features and a flair for panache!

He's a highly social but amoral allrounder -- a Bard by class, so he's skilled in swashbuckling as well as arcane matters -- who is hungry for power and recognition. For this game, since he'd specifically be in there because he's a villain, he could have been caught and revealed for who he truly is.

This could be his play for public redemption and penal in nature. Or, since he has already been outed, to make use of this opportunity and strike at those in power on the 'bad guy' end of things, take control there instead. Since he's a pragmatic sort and too clever for the quick and easy power grab (that's just as likely to turn on him and get him gutted), it's  not too hard for him to find justifications as to why he won't fully betray the group.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

1651Leviathan

Alright, I'm going to make two submissions! I don't really have a preference on which to play; both of 'em are fun! Aurelia is for the Magic User slot, and Crimson Lottie is for the Rogue slot – though with slight modification she could be a wildcard former villainess. Note that both backstories do provide a hook into the group, but if it's going to be a pre-existing adventuring party, they're easily changed.

Lady Aurelia of the Golden Claw
Lawful Good Elf Wizard 6

Aurelia's pale face is at once stern and haughty, dispassionate and elegant. She has high, prominent cheekbones and thin, dark eyebrows, sharp and majestic. These frame her amber eyes, which have a judgmental quality about them: appraising, surveying, assessing. Her mouth is poised constantly in a look of slight displeasure, and a priggish, upturned little nose completes the image. Around her face, silvery-blonde hair is pulled back in a high bun. With that, and her skin the colour of fine white marble, she seems like the proud statue of some ancient elven queen.

In her attire, the elf favours cloth-of-gold, her dress conservative and prim, as much a schoolmistress as a noblewoman. She keeps her collars buttoned high, all the way to the top of her long neck, and rarely is a wrist or ankle to be seen. Her jewelry is sophisticated but simple.

A striking figure, perhaps, and for good reason. Aurelia is a mage of the Esoteric Order of the Golden Claw, a society of aristocratic sorcerers sworn to protect the Kingdom. She was born to a noble family, named 'Aurelia' for the gold dragon's blood that (according to the family's heraldry and lore) flowed through her veins. Practically from birth, she was groomed as a mage and then inducted into the Order as a teenager. She learned its secret lore and was appointed a wizard at the King’s court. When the Crown of Hope was stolen, she volunteered to find it, part academic interest in it and part arrogant assessment that her magic could easily obtain it… Without a doubt, she’s going to rue that choice.

’Crimson’ Lottie Buckler
Chaotic Good Human Rogue 6

It's been suggested that Lottie Buckler just doesn't give a damn.  And that's mostly right.  For the mostly-unrepentant, mostly-unreformed ex-bandit and smuggler, the world isn't a nice place.  It's something to scoff at, to spit on, and, maybe, if you're lucky, take what you can get from it before the end.  And Lottie is nothing if not lucky.

She's a mixture of cocky wit, cynicism, and crass charm. She is irreverent towards authority, with a fast tongue that always says just what she thinks and a keen eye that never misses an opportunity – whether that opportunity is coin, a job, or a handsome man.

The rogue has a storied history with the Kingdom. With its laws, really. But aren’t laws really more… guidelines, anyway? Anyway. She was born an urchin on the streets of the capital, one of the legion of darting guttersnipes that made the alleys their homes. She learned to use a knife, how to fast-talk a guard, and how to con that fancy-pants noble who wandered by. By the time she’d reached adulthood, Lottie was an accomplished criminal, who’d risen to proper thievery and smuggling. She even did stints as a highwaywoman and a pirate. But through it all, she had a heart of gold beyond the cynicism of her exterior, using most – well, some of her ill-gotten gains to feed the poor and dispossessed of the capital.

Finally, her deeds caught up with her. She was apprehended and offered a deal by the King: work for me, find this Crown of Hope, and you’ll be a hero; don’t do it, and there’s a horde of angry nobles baying for your blood. So the rogue is going to become a hero. Maybe. Mostly, she’s just Crimson Lottie.

Kink Interests:
Here're my thoughts on the list!

Non-Consensual: Lottie and Aurelia will react slightly differently to it, I'd imagine, but I'm A-okay with it as a player!
Enslavement: This is probably the one I'm iffiest about, but so long as there's opportunity for escape or defiance, I'm good with it!
Body Modification: Anything short of body-swapping or similar magic shenanigans is fine by me!
Corruption: Yes, whether it's morally or sexually.
Humiliation, Degradation: I'm fine with all of the things you've described. I feel like, for Aurelia, she probably secretly gets off on a level of degradation.
Gangbangs: Oh yes. Oh yes. Whether they're trains or crazy clusterfucks or whatever your mind can cook up.
Monsters: I wish I hadn't used by my 'oh yes's' above. Monsters are great. I have a particular fondness for large ones.
Pain: General roughness - choking, slapping, squeezing, etc, are all fine! Full on torture is tricky: if it's done, it's not really going to be sexual for me.
Pregnancy: Absolutely fine with this! I think it adds real risk, which is fun, and great potential.

PixelatedPixie

So far, unless I missed someone (if I did, let me know!), the interest so far is:
Leader: Muse (Paladin), Chaotic Sky (Paladin), avarus (Barbarian)
Healer: helvorn, Ampere (Druid), rikka (Cleric), VonDoom
Magic User: Chaotic Sky (Psychic), 1651Leviathan (Wizard)
Rogue: Aenon (Bard), 1651Leviathan (Rogue)
Wildcard: Chaotic Sky (Ninja), helvorn, avarus (Barbarian), Ampere (Witch), VonDoom
VIllain: Zaer Darkwail (Ranger), firepyre (Magus or Bard)

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on November 08, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
But maybe given the sheer number of applications, maybe I should bow out.

You are certainly more than welcome to apply with a different class if you are interested.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on November 08, 2018, 08:36:38 PM
Let me see if i can save you some research!

Thanks!

Quote from: indarkestknight on November 09, 2018, 12:15:06 AM
• For the villain, how open are you to monstrous races? Orcs, hobgoblins, bugbears, minotaurs, weirder?
• Would a hermaphrodite/futa villain be kosher?

I am open to some monstrous races.  The ones in the Advanced Race Guide are mostly fine, others I may be less inclined to allow just from a character build standpoint.  I'd have to look around to see if there is something equivalent to Savage Species and level adjustments, as it isn't a topic I have dealt with much.  Maybe based on: http://legacy.aonprd.com/bestiary/monstersAsPCs.html but it would be a case by case basis.

Hermaphrodite/futa aren't really of interest to me, but I won't ban them for the villains. 

Quote from: VonDoom on November 09, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Would a Witch be acceptable here? They're a base class rather than a hybrid class, but they aren't core either, so I figured I''d ask.

The Witch class is allowed for the Wildcard, I'll have to think on the Healer role.

Aenon

A CHALLENGER APPEARS?!?!  >:(     (...jk :P Idk why that position was so unpopular in the first place, I love skillmonkeys)

With this many ppl, we could easily make 2 groups...maybe 3  ;D

We just need to clone PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric a few times  :o

helvorn

Quote from: indarkestknight on November 09, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

Body modifications and painslut screams kytons to me more than demons.

Kytons would definitely be an appropriate race to 'introduce' my character to pain and power if I make the game :)

helvorn

So to talk about the start of the game how would your character want to disguise herself as part of the party to enter the city?  It might help the GM and get an early start on the game itself.

I have Andrea the healer/cleric and Deirdre the wildcard/rogue/ex-villainess...

Andrea would be rather submissive in terms of how to sneak into the city.  After asking why they can't just enter in directly under their own identities she would go quiet.  When disguising themselves as slaves comes up Andrea would not object.  She would ask if she could be dressed in a nice white robe with a hood and tell the others that she would expect strict respect of her person while disguised.  There would be no touching, looking or exposure which would be very naughty and risk her virginity.

Deidre would react violently to being a slave and insist that she could disguise herself as a dancer and entertainer.  If going as slaves (the player likes that idea!) is chosen she'd reluctantly agree.  Deidre would demand that she be given the keys to her collar and chains.  Once that decision is made Deidre would play the seductive, dancer slave role to the hilt (or until hilted by someone's hard... mmm... yes... yes... harder... harder...)

Aenon

Not sure if it would be fair to do that before it is decided if we will even play  :-X

But I would prefer if we each had to enter in a different way. Like seducing the guards, getting hired as a servant to a passing merchant etc with playing the slave to the villain as an option.

helvorn

Oh I'm not talking about deciding certainly, that would absolutely be left for the game, just more speculating how ones characters might react.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char case he would act like a pirate who managed escape prison/ambush and then spend years living in luxury (and hiding) but now making a return back to the scene of crime and depravity (albeit in truth he was imprisoned and he avoided execution by literally bribing the king with treasures he had hidden).

He would tell the girls that in location women aren't treated well nor respected; they are literally most cases treated nothing more than fuck meats by most male population. However some women (spellcasters) may be tolerated and respected in crews. But he cannot have all women in party be free and independent, as it would not fit to the background story of his come into place without any slaves of his own.

Also he will likely 'sell off' some of women as slaves to buy favors (naturally plan rescue/steal them back soon as it's convenient and safe to do so). Sell when there is need for information or create connections needed for intel collecting.

Aenon

I would either play a servant or a slave to enter with the others, if everyone does that.

I could also just play naive, and tell the gate guards I am a famous dancer looking for job in the city. Maybe ask them if they know a place I could find some work too.
If they don't let me in, I could bribe them with some flirting and a few coins. If I get arrested I guess I will spend some humiliating time in the stocks in the middle of the city square, for attempting bribery.

ChaoticSky

Mhmm. Depends on what the group decides to do. Personally i probably wouldnt enter as a slave. We are supposed to be looking for this crown, and theres just too little agency in slavery to actually go find it. Entering as a slave with the intent to shuck the disguise once we get inside is one thing... and could probably go bad fast if we arnt able to get away to do so(like if we get taken straight to a auction block and end up sold and scattered), but actually entering with the intent to be a slave is probably a bad idea from the mission standpoint.

Personally, my Leader would probably play herself off as a merc, probably try to join the city's guard or military, hoping find out where the crown is and get herself assigned to the area... that would allow her to let the rest of the party in, or in a worse-case scenario, grab it and walk away. I would imagine that her skill combined with her hot young body would make her very... popular, only it turns out that its the second and not the first that gets her closer to her goal, as shes forced to sell her body for acceptance, favours and good postings. Sure, she could not, but that would dead-end her, or even get her thrown out and she thinks alittle indignity is a small price to get the crown back... right? Right? But of course it doesnt stay small. In fact it gets very bad as shes forced to attend the desires of her corrupt superiors and pretty much every other man in the guard. (Barracks whore route :P)

While my other two, the ninja princess and psychic would look for a place where they could subtly gather information and worm their way into the good graces of people who work in the castle/treasury/etc. Like a popular nearby 'tavern' that is quite abit more than a simple drinking hole, the kind of place that staff of all sorts might go to unwind. While other things might happen there, my character would enter specifically as a table wench/server and nothing else! But a combination of their unfamiliarity with the job and outright sabotage cause her to get in trouble and end up indebted to her bosses, working to pay it off rather than earning money, and they in turn force her to more and more degrading tasks while systemically stripping her freedom until shes a slave in all but name... then literally enslave her. Like the above, she could probably have left early on, or broke free later, but shes actually getting pretty good intel and maybe is in a good spot to keep in touch with the rest of the group. She doesnt want to leave and start all over because the next place will probably be no different, and by the time she realizes shes in over her head her its too late. ('tavern' slave route~)

Zaer Darkwail

In case psychic caster route it's possible sell her to local crime lord to get intel inside the crime lord's den as well (could be club/tavern perhaps owned by said crime lord).

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 10, 2018, 10:21:49 AM
In case psychic caster route it's possible sell her to local crime lord to get intel inside the crime lord's den as well (could be club/tavern perhaps owned by said crime lord).
Thats actually not a bad idea for a straight slave route!  ;D

If we do go that way, my leader would work well for a gladiator slave... actual gladiators were highly sought after by women, who would pay well for their services. I imagine a female one would probably have much less choice in who she was whored out to. Also brings up the possibility of her getting humiliated, raped or otherwise fucked in front of a whole coliseum of people. While the psychic could be sold to a criminal or military organization and pick their brains while trying to avoid being touched by all those... barbarians. The princess would probably mesh best as a slave with something that is about straight up depravity, like a brothel or other sort of service house, where shes mistreated badly but also provides alot of opportunities to gather intel and maybe slip some poison into a patron's wine cup >.>

Ampere

Kasula is a shapeshifter - so I suspect that would be part of her plans. Assuming sixth level then she'd get 12 hours in animal/elemental form per day. She wouldn't be keen on any plan that involved them posing as slaves, although acting as servants wouldn't worry her at all.

Ilsevel is a manipulator at heart and would probably fit back in to the city quite easily (although it might provoke more than a few temptations for her to return to her old ways, unless she and her new friends were careful). She's always done more or less whatever it took to survive, so she's going to be happy with any plan that doesn't come across as suicidal or deeply stupid. As a hag-trained witch she probably has quite a lot to offer and enough experience to make her hexes entirely deniable.
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.

O&O's

Zaer Darkwail

And one reason why to even trust neutral evil pirate could be that as part of releasing him and accepting the task he was placed under geas (or quest depending whom king would trust place that type spell on pirate). Geas would simply declare he cannot betray/sell out the female companions and he is told rescue/retrieve any members along with the crown if he can without endangering the mission anyway. So he can rescue the women once crown is found/retrieved, but if they are too tightly imprisoned/guarded (or 'lost cause' cases) he can leave them to their fates and declare them dead.

Aenon

Tbh the way I would want it to go for me, would be to explore the city a lot, if you know what I mean :P If we start as slaves and we don't escape or have an agreement with the owner, then there is no escaping. However I would like something to do the initial breaking for my char, so maybe temporarily being a slave and having things happen to her could work.

But lets leave this for the game guise :P

firepyre

Given that it's a pirate city, I think the most obvious way to enter would be disguised as pirates and/or booty(slaves). Of course, the Villain would helpfully point out that they're going to need a few real sailors mixed in to actually sail the ship(and providing a few convenient NPCs). Of course, they'd need to practice their roles, learn how to pass as slaves, cabin girls, etc, which the crew would no doubt be all too happy to help out with. Naturally, along the way, they might get attacked by real pirates, a rival the villain tipped off with the intent of double crossing later, after a bit of fun. With the girls taken genuinely captive, the villain "pretends" he betrayed the girls, joining the pirate crew(though perhaps confiding in the leader that he is just "playing along" while waiting for the right chance to turn the tables and free them...

...But maybe he never gets the chance, and they actually enter the city as the pirates' captives, where, they have to somehow escape their various predicaments and regroup.

1651Leviathan

Speculation and planning are fun, but I suspect PAC will have more details to the scenario once the final group is selected, so I'm gonna hold off on planning!

ChaoticSky

Less planning and more theorycrafting. Nothing wrong with pondering what-ifs.

helvorn

Lots of really fun ideas and insight into how some of the characters might shape up in a potential game.  Of course it doesn't matter until we start the game and have everyone assigned positions but it's still fun to hear people's ideas.  I'm glad we can stir things up a bit while we wait.

The Leader definitely needs to stretch the letter of his command to try and get as many of his team corrupted as possible.  If all of us are 'lost' it's not his fault and he can get all the glory.  We can have so much fun!

ChaoticSky

...I think you mean Villain?  :o

The Leader isnt going to be getting anyone corrupted, nor would they want to. At leased not as far as i know. o_O

Chulanowa

Okay now; time form e to sit down and think about what i'm gonna try.

I'm feeling like exploring the Villain, Wildcard, or Magic-User.

Darn shame about the lack of hybrid classes. Oh well.  :-)