Slave of his dreams

Started by thymoit, August 08, 2007, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

So... had an idea, looking for a writing partner.

Orlando Testore stood before the Grand Mirror.  He had been looking forward to this day for many years.  He has used the Mirror many times before, training and honing his skill under the tutelage of his grandfather Antonio, Keeper of the Mirror.  He had passed his tests, summoned forth the objects and creatures of his desire many times.  That is the power that is his.  The power that belongs to his family, his line, the Testore, to search the Mirror and from its scattered images of what might be, bring forth the possible and make it real.  Today isn't special because he will be using the Mirror.  It is special because of how he will be using it.

Today he is finally judged old enough to select his first slave.

Stefano Testore, his father, the king, stopped to have a last word with him.  "It is an important thing, my son, your first slave.  In some ways she'll shape your life more than your best tutors.  We've talked about what is important.  Not too meek, you want a girl with some fire in her, one you'll have to tame to your desires."

Orlando smiled up at his father.  "I know, father, I know.  Spirited, basically human, sexual, but never having known a man's touch before, healthy, strong constitution and all that.  I know."

Stefano clapped his son on the back.  "Good lad.  We have the nets ready should they be needed and they probably will be.  She'll be wild at first and you'll have to keep her chained until you break her in.  Everything is set up in waiting in your bedroom.  So... go to it."

Orlando bowed to his father and approached the mirror.  Responding to the power that was his, the image in the mirror began to change, to morph as Orlando sought the girl of his dreams.  His first slave, first concubine, first conquest.

==============================================================

It is a world of high magic of a very different type.  The Testore family are the undisputed rulers because they alone control the power to Conjure, to pull out of specially made mirrors the objects or creatures of their desire.  Unlimited riches and slaves serve their whim, fantastic artifacts both technological and magical enforce their rule.  They are generous to their people but cruel to those they pull forth.  For they consider any person or slave they conjure forth to be their rightful slave.

Searching for a writing partner to explore the possibilities here.  I'm thinking a girl from our modern world would be most interesting, plunged into a fantasy world where she's broken as a slave.  Obviously bondage will be present at least early on as well as n/c sex.  Mystical toys are also a possibility

Any takers?

===============

OOOPS:  This should be in One-on-Ones wanted.  Would someone with the authority please move.

Zombie Apocalypso

You might want to ask one of the mods to move it... I will join...