What Are You Currently Playing?

Started by ZK, July 04, 2006, 11:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

I decided to make this board who currently play videogames [both console and PC]. I'll list basis of Consoles and PCs and give an [X] next to it if it is multiplayer enable. Perhaps to give those who wish to take a break from the adult play and want to do something else.

Currently Playing:

Console:

PC:

Net PC Game [MMORPG]:

Retro Console:

To Help from Flooding the Board with constant updates, simply modify your post with changes of what games you're playing at the time.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

Currently Playing:

Console: Digital Devil Saga 1 [PS2], The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Guitar Hero

PC: F.E.A.R. [X], Worms 4 Mayhem [X]

Net PC Game [MMORPG]: Second Life, World of Warcraft

Retro Console: Legend of Dragoon [PSX], Vagrant Story [PSX], Parasite Eve II [PSX], Chrono Cross, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

[Yes, it's Retro-Month apparently. ^.^]
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Swedish Steel

Currently Playing:

Console: X-Men Legends 2

PC: F.E.A.R. [X], Battlefield 2 [X]

Net PC Game [MMORPG]: City of Heroes and Villains

Retro Console: None
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Ellyssa

Console etc: [I don't own any]
PC: Morrowind, Diablo 2[X], Heroes of Might and Magic 3[X]
Online: Elliquiy, Achaea

Edit: I love IWD2 too. And I haven't been able to find HoMM5. :/

Lirliel

Console: Don't have it
PC: Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Icewind Dale 2, HoM 5 [X], Battlefield 2 [X]
Online: Nothing
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

Currently Playing:

Console: Gran Turismo 4, Romance of the Three Kingdoms X, Digital Devil Saga 2, Makai Kingdom

PC: Railroad Tycoon 3, Escape Velocity Nova,  Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Star Wars Rebellion

Net PC Game [MMORPG]: Does Second Life count?

Retro Console: Operation Europe (SNES), Earthbound (SNES), Paladin's Quest (SNES)

Jester

Romance of the Three Kingdoms X

What an excellent series!!

Can you edit your own officers?

Lilian

Yup, you can edit your own officers, and you can even use portraits from other games as you unlock them. =3

Praxis

PC - Warhammer 40,000 & WoW

Nintendo DS - Mario Kart WiFi & Brain Age

XBox - Tomb Raider Legends (Completed & Trying to beat all the time trials)

Gamecube - Super Smash Bros

PS2 - Dragon Warrior VII & Guitar Hero (<-- this game rules)

Jester

hi there.

anyone playing oblivion? whats it like?

GoldenChild

MagicalPen

Currently Playing:

Console: Madden '06 (PS2), GTAIII:San Andreas (PS2), Fight Night Round 3 (PS2), Winning Eleven 9 (PS2)

PC: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Knights of the Old Republic II, Silent Hunter III, Call of Duty [X]

Retro Console: Goldeneye (N64)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Celestial Goblin

Currently Playing:

PC: Mount and Blade, X-com:apocalypse, Dwarf fortress.

Net PC Game [MMORPG]:Second Life.

King_Furby

I have been getting back into HALO PC and CE with my brother. We play on the same team and we watch out for each other in game. It's fun to play when someone will watch your back in a FPS. He is better then me at it but I dont mind really. We are always one rank from each other at the end of the game so it all works out.

kasen03

Currently playing:

Xbox 360 - Oblivion, GTA:SA (revisited), Tiger Woods PGA '06, whatever I happen to be renting at the moment

PC - PuzzlePirates (addicting little free online game), The Movies (Stunt add-on) (whenverI get my butt around to making more movies of my roleplays!!!)

To answer Comedy Jester - Oblivion is pretty awesome.  I was a fan of Morrowwind (on the console.. never liked the PC version) and now am deep into the plot of this one.  Do you have any specific questions?  The graphics.. awesome..

Jester

Well I got it.

I cant decide whether i should be an all out mage or all out thief or all out fighter!! I hate crossovers so it has to be one of those three.

Whats the fighting/magic/thievery like?

kasen03

My character is.. I think they called the generic class a Crusader.

He's basically a fighter who also uses Destruction Magic (and alittle Healing and alittle Illusion for the light spell)  I'm on my 3rd magic sword (closing gates gets great magic enhancements) and mix up my combat between using the sword and using the odd touch spell.  For distance I alternate between an enchanged bow and fireball spells.

Theivery is what I'm weakest at.  I'm right now trying to train my spells up so I don't need to worry about being a thief.  Back in Morrowwind I made the 'Open Locks at 99" type magic item.. and then just bollocked the stealth.. Oblivion has some more geared thievery sneaky missions.. which I'm stuck on (being the magic tot'n fighter type)

MagicalPen

Thievery can be tricky. I do like the fact that picking locks is like a mini-game. At least the PC version is. My current character is an Archer-type. Find it odd that Bandits die on a stealth-shot (critical, X3 damage) from a bow, while everything else takes two additional non-stealth shots. I currently havent been doing the MQ either...upon getting out of the sewers i'm doing a little exploration. Seem to spend all my money on Minor Health Potions though...   >:(

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kasen03

Hey.. get your alchemy up and just brew your own potions.  Once you join the Mages guild, you can pretty much get the full set of novice alchem tools, and with all your travelling you can get the reagents to make healing potions (mostly the food/type regeants.. I especially like Venison.. DEER HUNTER!!!!)

MagicalPen

Yeah-i got that Novice set and the Alchemer or something (in some dungeon)...all the food i seem to find never mixes together. I also can only see the first stat of the food item, and it seems that of the 10 food-items i have right now, none of them can mix together. I did find 2 ninroots too - that special quest...any point following up on that?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kasen03

I've only found one of those roots.. there is a quest for it..

If you stick at your alchemy as your level goes up you can see more of the stats.  I can see 2 right now..

plus it helps if you are klepto and just gather everything from the wildernes...then make lots of random potions..and sell them for pennies.. gets the alchem up..and those pennies add up.

MagicalPen

Yeah. Thats what i end up doing with potions that i do end up making that i know i wont use. Same with some of the weapons i pick up (though they usually weigh too much). Great game  -  i also picked up the Collectors Edition of Morrowing (comes with the two expansions) so i might try a game of that...not sure if its gonna be any good though (outdated graphics and all)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kasen03

Ooh..Morrowwind was great.... I had the expansion for my xbox (although I'm all Oblivion now)

Another game I've sortof went back to is GTA:SA.. I can hardly wait for the next GTA4 to come out.

I d/l'd a demo of Saint's Row..but I wasn't totally blown away by it :(

MagicalPen

GTA:SA is awesome. I dont like the inverse-controls for the Robot-helicopter mission. Havent been able to beat it since i get all mixed up (you buy that guys store and then he gets 'attacked'). I need to save more often when i play, since i'll complete a mission then die, and then get frustrated when i have to do it all over.

I played Morrowind earlier this week...it seems sorta slow/slugish...and your endurance runs out pretty fast even if you run around town (walking seems too slow). I guess i just need to play it a bit first.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

kasen03

*grins* you need to make the amulet with 'Constant replenish Health / Stamina at 2 pts per second'

I had one of those..basically you're constantly regenerating sta as fast as you can run and your health always increases :D