Seeking Harry Potter Story Lines :)

Started by xxbutterfiywings, June 21, 2008, 11:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxbutterfiywings

Okay... so i'm editing this a bit :) I don't have very concrete story lines for the pairings but i figured I'd at least give a few ideas :)

I'd play the bold characters :-D

Sirius/Remus - I'd love to play these two while they're in their last year at Hogwarts or when Sirius gets out of Azkaban.

Sirius/my OC - These two would always be fun to play during Hogwarts or after Azkaban! I'd love to get a story started with Sirius having a love interest :)

Remus/Tonks - This would obviously be played during Harry's 5th, 6th or 7th year. :)

Severus/Lily or James/Lily - Definitely during Hogwarts for both of these also. :)

I wouldn't mind playing any of these characters in an Alternative Universe :) It just seems kinda fun and it'd be a lot easier considering the circumstances of the characters from the books. :(

If you have a pairing or character in mind you'd like to play that's not listed, just PM me!

I can't wait to hear from you! :) :)

xxbutterfiywings

Edited this to put a few settings down for all the pairings! :)

MagicalPen

You know, i've been considering a HP style game, but am afraid that i'm not 100% HP literate, despite reading all the books. Its been a few years, at any rate, and would need a refresher on the characters and their personalities. I keep coming across this thread too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games