NSFW image host

Started by Esoterica, November 23, 2023, 11:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoterica

Ok since Imgur went totally Puritan, what NSFW image hosts exist out there?
I tried nsfwupload.com and got kicked off, oddly, and I don't know what the hec I did wrong on there. 
"The image ALT here""The image ALT here"

RainyHigh

I've been recommended Lensdump, and it's been working well so far.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

RedPhoenix

Yeah, I sort of picked Lensdump randomly from a list of suggested imgur alternatives for NSFW-friendly media and it has been working okay so far!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

FoxgirlJay

I'll third Lensdump. Only had a few hiccups with it not uploading images sometimes, but it usually just needs a refresh in those cases.

MightyMaiden

Lensdump has apparently taken down their signup page.. Maybe nothing, or maybe concerning.

If you don't already have an account, you're out of luck it seems.

SheenaTiger

Maybe not exactly an image host but I am using Dropbox... paying a bit to ensure the need for space is taken care of and it works. Naturally, I am using it not only for images.
Important is to exchange the standard "dl=0" into a "raw=1" at the end of the link for most cases to have the image shown.
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Esoterica

I noticed that Lens Dump makes you pay now if you are not grandfathered in. At least that is my understanding.

TexasWarren

Wait.. I thought we used E Wiki? Should we not do that?

Oh I have also used https://postimages.org/

W.

Esoterica

Some people use the wiki I guess. But I need a host for all my roleplays everywhere and I don't just rp and E and I cant exactly hotlink.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Esoterica on December 28, 2023, 07:09:50 PMSome people use the wiki I guess. But I need a host for all my roleplays everywhere and I don't just rp and E and I cant exactly hotlink.
Same boat here. =/

steelsmiter

Quote from: TexasWarren on December 20, 2023, 06:08:40 PMWait.. I thought we used E Wiki? Should we not do that?

Oh I have also used https://postimages.org/

W.
Well, I've just stumbled onto a problem where I guess I'm now using that site.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!