[Closed--PCs chosen] Changeling the Dreaming: Duchy of Storms [System][BON]

Started by Blythe, February 05, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Just to check to be sure--have I gotten PMs to everyone that needed them? I want to try to give people as much time as possible. Roughly speaking, there's at least 12 hours left before I make decisions on who to accept. If you're unsure about anything, definitely poke me. I'll be online several hours tonight, and PMs about this interest check will be given priority for the next few hours.

And for those curious when the game will start once I make final selections for players--why, it'll start immediately after I make player selections. I have a fairly direct plot hook in mind to get every PC together and get the story going (and am likely to post it up in advance in a few hours), so once I pick my 6 players, we'll be off to the races.

TheLaughingOne

My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Muse

Please send me a line if there's anything missing! 

Shall i find a new picture? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blythe

Quote from: Muse on March 01, 2018, 02:19:01 AM
Please send me a line if there's anything missing! 

Shall i find a new picture? 

Sheet looks great, Muse! Plus, I saw that Appearance specialty and just had to smile!

The actual 'big blue guy' in your original picture was okay; it was the presence of the young fae girl that was the slight issue. If there were a version of that image without the girl I'd absolutely accept it. If there isn't one, perhaps a new picture would be good. ^^

Muse

*nods* If I can't find another good one I'll trim it out.  i've been looking for images of a long haired beefy boy for his mortal seeming.  i don't think this guy is musuclar enough. 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blythe

I do like that one, but you might be right that maybe he's not beefy enough for the look you're going for!

(Either way, just as a reassurance, character pictures are not something that will affect my final selection of players so there's no rush for you to get a pic selected)

Blythe

Deadline!

I'm going to be honest, this is one of the hardest character selections I've ever had to do. Everyone submitted a good character--literally everyone. Whether or not you are one of the players I selected, please know that everyone did such a good job & I was so impressed by the quality of submissions! I had to try to balance taking people from the original check vs. the new submissions I got when I made a thread here, which added another layer of challenge for me.

My final selections:
- TheLaughingOne
- Marauder13
- Eobelle
- Muse
- Nadir
- Sparrowhawke

If you were not selected, if you are interested in being an 'alternate' that I contact in the advent an approved player needs to drop, please let me know here in-thread. It is also possible that if I become more comfortable with C20 and get in a posting groove, that I may later accept players again, so if you're interested in being contacted in that advent, again, let me know.

Congratulations to those who got in, and again, y'all gave me a serious round of decisions to make! You are all very quality creative people. <3

Approved players, you will be receiving a PM shortly with instructions. :)

Blythe

wander

Same here, Blythe. Just lemme know what gap in the party needs filled skills-wise and character-wise and I can build someone to fit that gap. :)

Thorne

Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Blythe

Quote from: wander on March 01, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
Same here, Blythe. Just lemme know what gap in the party needs filled skills-wise and character-wise and I can build someone to fit that gap. :)

Quote from: Thorne on March 02, 2018, 10:02:40 PM
Likewise, if a spot opens, lemme know.  ^^

Wander, I'll put your name down to be contacted if recruitment re-opens, and Thorne, I'll put your name on the alternates list. :)