A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

Lyk smiled at her. "Sure though if he doesn't show up soon we could just leave class again obviously no one would stop us." The Lyk had a question he needed to ask. "Eva what kind of vampire powers do you have? I've heard some can like read minds and stuff."

Edhel Tari

Eva had wondered when that subject would come up.  "Well, there are some things I can do that most all vampires can.  Some you know, like running very fast, the lick of my tongue can close certain wounds.  I can leap great heights, hear great distances if I want to."  She bit her lower lip for a moment, then said, "And I know when people are thinking of me, but I don't read their mind.  Plus, sometimes...I see the future.  But that's all."  She concluded.  "What about you?  Is there anything else you do besides turn into a wolf?"   
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Besides the average Lycan things such as excellent hear, smell, and eyesight I can't do much that others can't do though since my clan is rather older, legend says we're desended from the earliest Lycans, I can turn into a werewolf style creature instead of just a plain wolf. THough that form can be somewhat.... unstable I guess is the right word at least in very specific conditions it has to be a full moon and I must be exetremely angry for one reason or another." She can tell if people are thing about her hmm that's cool and she can see into the future, I wonder if she saw us happening and if she knows what's going to become of us, together.

Edhel Tari

Eva shivered, "Oh please, no werewolf.  Wolf okay, werewolf...not so much.  Besides, I will never try to make you angry."  She reassured him, hugging his arm.   Yes, she had known that Lyk had a thing for her long before he had admitted it.  But she could never read his mind.  But she did know that they would be together, even though she fought it.  She didn't want to be an example of change, she just wanted to live a life of some form of peace and solitude.  Being the first vampire/lycan couple would be anything but.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Don't worry my werewolf form is only used for extreme combat and I know you'll never make me mad even without future seeing powers haha." Lyk said as he contemplated thier situation and thier very future together he deeply wondered if they'd be together for a long time and start a family or if this'd be a short thing. He desperately hoped for the former rather than the latter not that he was seriouslt thinking about kids right now no it was more because he just wanted to be with her.

Edhel Tari

"You know, Lyk, class hasn't started yet, do you think we have enough time to go to the dorm room and back before the teacher arrives?"  She asked with a smile.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyked looked at the time then at the teachers desk. "Yeah we had time." He said as he grabbed her hand and they went back to thier room.

Edhel Tari

Quickly, Lyk and Eva made it back to their dorm in record time.  Closing the door behind her, she softly locked it before going over to her bed and sat cross-legged on top of it.  "Okay, what do you have to do to make this transformation?"   Perhaps she was just naive, but she really didn't see the harm in it.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"This." Lyk said as he started his transfiguration and completed it in a short amount of time. Where Lyk once stood now was a brown haired wolf clearly happy because of a kind of dog smile on his mouth and a wagging tale.

Edhel Tari

Eva's eyes grew wide with surprise, and then she grinned.  Scooting back to the wall, she said,  "Come here, Lyk.   Jump up on my bed."  She held her arms out for him and waited.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk obeyed, he couldn't help himself not while he was in wolf form, jumping on her bed and began licking her face.

Edhel Tari

Eva thought he would jump up on her bed and sit quietly, she didn't expect him to lick her.  Squealing, she tried to shield herself from the tongue attacks, but he was relentless, succeeding in causing her to fall over on her side in hysterics.  "Lyk, Lyk!"  She laughed, hardly able to catch her breath.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk stopped and just sat there on her bed panting like all dogs tend to do when excited.

Edhel Tari

Slowly, Eva sat back up, trying to compose herself.  "You know, you're kinda cute like this."  She raised her hand and began to scratch under his neck and around his ears.  "Except for the kisses, that I would much rather have in your human form."  She chuckled.   Slowly she began to pet his coat, he felt soft.   Putting her arms around his neck, she hugged him and said, "I really like you both ways, but darling, as a wolf the smell is soooo strong!"  Backing away and holding her nose.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Gideon growled a little as if taking offence to the smell comment. 'Well she can give me a bath if she wants besides I really don't feel like changing back right now I'm more comfortable like this.' He thought as he laid on his back putting his legs in the air revealing his belly. Obviously he wanted it scratched.

Edhel Tari

"Oh, is that how it is?"  She giggled, scratching his belly.  "You think you are just so cute and adorable I will do whatever you want in this form?  Think again, my love."    Then she wrapped her arms around the smell Lyk in his dog form and put her head on the chest of the great wolf.  "I don't care what shape you take, you are mine."  She laughed.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

'Once again if the smell is that bad she can wash me." Lyk thought 'it'd be nice if someone else did it for a change it's always more fun that way.' His tail started to wag and his leg kicked a little when she rubbed his belly but she didn't mind her laying her head on him one bit.

Edhel Tari

"You know, if we didn't have class, I'd give you a good washing myself.   Maybe later we could arrange that."  She giggled.  Eva got up on one elbow and looked the wolf in the face.  She was interested in the eyes.  Could she see Lyk within those eyes?  Taking her hand, she caressed  the fur about his face, looking deeply into his eyes.   "It is hard to believe you are still in there."  She whispered. 
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk nodded a little whenshe said that last part before licking her face again. It wasn't his fault she got real close and he couldn't help it.

Edhel Tari

She grinned when he licked her again.  "Now I know you did that on purpose."  She tried to shove him, but he was just too large!  Reaching over him, her body laying across his tummy, she pulled her pillow out from under him and brought it to her side.  Then turning it over, so the smell wasn't right in her face, she put it into a bit of a ball and laid her head on it, just looking at him and smiling.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk laid down beside he so the right side of his body was up against her and his face was right in front of her so he could look at her and realize how lucky he was. His tail began to wag back in forth at a nice slow pace.

Edhel Tari

"Lyk, come back to me.  I want to see your face."  She asked softly, reaching out, touching his snout and gently tracing his ear."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk changed back right there in the same position but this time his face was right in front her hers. "You called Miss Eva?"

Edhel Tari

Suddenly, the fur was replaced with skin, and she continued to stroke his face.  "Mhmm, I want to be close to you."  She said, pulling herself to him, kissing him.  She didn't know how long they could be like this, but she wanted to make the most of it.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Me too Eva me too." He said as he put his arms around her getting closer to her holding her tightly against him.