Seeking someone to play female characters for a Legend of Korra RP.

Started by GanonDwarf, August 28, 2016, 10:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

A year after Kuvira attempted to “unite” the entire Earth Kingdom under her rule. A new person has decided to make their motives known. A group known as the Non-bender Enders, or Enders for short appeared all over the world. Their goal would be to get rid of all non-benders in the world through any means. They have experimented in “fixing” people by forcing their bodies to be able to bend. But these experiments can sometimes be deadly.  And now Korra has to get involved. I would be playing a general of the Enders who doesn’t know exactly why he joined. Rather he just needed a place to be involved, and as far as he knows is helping the world evolve. I imagine he could fall in love with Asami at first, and falling in love with a non-bender would really throw his ideals out of whack. And then fall in love with both Korra and Asami if we want to stay true to the Korra/Asami canon.  All while trying to put an end to the Enders.

Please PM me if you are interested. And I do not care who you are behind the screen as long, I'll accept any gender writing partner writing the female role. :)
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!