News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Yaaaaay I'm in! Hello everyone!!!

Group E hug for those interested
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

LunaLilith22

Galactic Druid

This thread is now officially the game OOC. Enjoy everyone!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Can we start posting in the game thread, Guy?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

In just one moment, I'm updating the player list and adding some flavor text.

Galactic Druid

Ceralilly

I just want to wait and see what the first post looks like so I will keep an eye open! :-)

Galactic Druid

Many people will choose to RP, but it's optional. A post can be a simple as "CeraLilly for sheriff." or a several paragraph intro of your 'character', their role in the village, and their hesitation at picking whoever to lead them, but belief it's the best choice. It's all how you feel like playing.

Remiel

Welcome, everybody!  Nothing bad ever happens in this town!

Verasaille

Definitely not voting for Remiel!

Oh we vote by PM, right?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

persephone325

Quote from: Verasaille on April 07, 2015, 11:32:50 PM
Definitely not voting for Remiel!

Oh we vote by PM, right?

No. We vote in the thread, and cast our votes in bold.

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 07, 2015, 10:43:42 PM
Welcome to the first day of Miller's Hollow! The game begins with players introducing themselves, as well as casting their (public) vote for the town Sheriff!

Please be sure to put your votes in bold!
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

Oh this is funny, We are all voting for a different person? With 21 of us, there has to be a majority to pass right? Hmmm.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Ceralilly

Awwwwww THANK YOU BLYTHE!

Huggles! (If you'd like...hehehe)

KatKwik

Hey there Folks! On UK time and a busy bee at work today. I'll have a post up tonight.

*waves and leaves kuddles for anyone wanting them*

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

yugi006

Ceralilly

Quote from: KatKwik on April 08, 2015, 04:22:39 AM
Hey there Folks! On UK time and a busy bee at work today. I'll have a post up tonight.

*waves and leaves kuddles for anyone wanting them*

Always kuddles from a pretty!

Xoxo

Galactic Druid

This is great! I'm loving the intros everyone, you guys are making me so glad I decided to run this! XD

Lady Lunarius

I'll try and get on my hot spot later to get intros  in
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

LunaLilith22

As I reread through my intro I can't help but think of the scene in the feast movie where the hero shows up. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about...

Galactic Druid

So I'm sad to say one player is going to have to step out due to their PC breaking, which they let me know about via cell phone PM. I'm going to send a few PMs out and see if I can get someone to take their place, otherwise I may ask the werewolves to let me pick their first target to remove this player without breaking game balance.

In the meantime, feel free to continue posting and voting as usual.

Galactic Druid

If anyone has any friends they think might like to fill a gap, please let me know.

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 09, 2015, 08:48:03 PM
If anyone has any friends they think might like to fill a gap, please let me know.

Rafiki23 is interested! I will have him send you a PM ASAP.