Hentai themed Apocalypse! On Pathfinder/DnD only

Started by Zaer Darkwail, May 19, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stendarr

When I say pure roleplay I mean like downtime for people to socialize with each other and NPCs. I do hope players are always developing and playing their characters while other things are going on.

What about starting gear for your class/background plus a choice of 1 rare, 2 uncommon, or 4 common magic items.

Zaer Darkwail

Sounds good to me. Anyways ok, I am all favor for pure roleplay mixed with sex/combat encounters (least favorite is non-combat based difficult encounters).

Swordsman18

I can help DM so that the load is not all on one person.

Stendarr

Swordsman18

Hit me up on here or on discord and we could hash it out!

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Drowdeviant

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Stendarr

Swordsman18 and I have discussed some and have ideas for the corruption system.

If you're still interested please leave a reply so we can gauge the size of the group.

Corruption would work as a multi-staged disease. It would be contracted from others. The initial stage you contract the disease at would be based on the strength of the source.

Corruption would have drawbacks. All stages of corruption would cause a desire to seek sexual interaction. Corrupted individuals would be more easily exhausted. It would lower wisdom or impose disadvantage on decision-making tasks, especially when sex is on the line. Final stages of corruption would turn someone into a mindless sex-manic.

That being said, how frequently would you all like your characters to be turned into NPCs? Do you want to be expected to go through a few characters, or should it be just risky enough that it's a worry but most players are not expected to make multiple characters?

There would also be advantages. Strength would be increased, maybe only while directly pursuing sex. You would also be less prone to being frightened or charmed away from your goals, especially sex-based goals.

Zaer Darkwail

Still interested on here.

What comes to actual players coming to victim and turning to NPC's, well there must be some risk as game should have 'zombie apocalypse' sort of feel when facing those who have turned to sex maniacs. So would be happy if story starts with group of survivors (or champions send from well fortified settlement) to investigate source of the corruption and along the way PC's wound up corrupted and struggle until they succumb to it entirely.

Then said player rolls new char which is then 'found' somewhere. That sort feel I would wish to game to have anyways.

Stendarr

I like that idea. Swordsman and I already had some plot ideas, but we're both willing to fit to what the players want to an extent.

Anything I've said so far is subject to change.

Zaer Darkwail

Also in regards my original idea of resistance vs immunity (which is expected from crew send out to investigate), is that immunity protects from certain levels of exposure to it. But not all sources (so if there are 'exposure levels' on source, there could be level 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Immunity protects from level 1 and 2, but not from 3 and above sourced exposure).

Where as resistance reduces the impact of corruption and progresses it much more slowly despite source where it comes from. So those who have resistance just knows inevitably the corruption gets them but they can struggle and endure it much longer than regular person does it.

Point being that the corruption there is no cure; so thus reason why remaining survivors are desperate to figure out origin and seek cure for corruption before it consumes what's left in the world.

Anyways I like the idea that corruption gives varied disadvantage and advantages when pursuing (or when not) pursuing carnal goals. Even rewarded when under corruption achieving a 'carnal victory' some kind (like raping a monster instead slaying it). Also perhaps by player's choice it can include physical mutations as well (increase in bust size example).

However it must be clear once corruption reaches final stage the player's mind will warp entirely and cease function properly. That's the nature of the corruption curse and now former party member is a threat and can turn upon their former companions with lecherous intent.

Muse

I'm still interested. 

I might prefer if loosing characters wasn't basically guarenteed, but I could roll with that scenario . :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Swordsman18

So I am not sure who you all feel about this, but when I was initially conceptualizing this, I was thinking of it as a closed off city in quarantine. Yet I think the world could be explored in a number of ways. So what I am thinking is that we could use a more apocalyptic or post-apocalypse. What kind of modifier I am thinking for this is http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237435/HELLSCAPES-Corebook. In it there is talk of how to rebuild fortresses and cities. So we could see how this sexocalypse has affected different groups. We do not need to necessarily need to use their classes so 5e is fine. I was just mentioning as I may take from it to enrich our setting.

Thoughts?

Zaer Darkwail

I am all okay for that source help to enrich the setting and idea is that group does not remain in city in quarantine (they need explore the world after all). Story may start in a quarantine city/settlement or even city ward; group send out to get supplies and then later send investigate the events and figure out how it got started (so starting explore city and if their city was not first to be targeted by corruption they need track down which city was first targeted and explore there while avoiding dangerous areas during travel etc).

Zaer Darkwail

Hey guys, Haybuck made some wonderful corruption/lust rules for her own 5th DnD game, so decided share them here as we could use same rules to our game. Less pressure/work for our GM's :). We do just need add rule what resistance and immunity works in system in below (immunity as mentioned could indicate certain level of lust attacks give no corruption but other level attacks work normally while resistance could just halve all incoming lust damage).

Also considering there are male chars in the game as well, so the corruption quirks/effects would be modified suitable given genders. Also the 11-20 range would based individual chars theme/players ons. Anyways on the doomsday scenario is that men and women must have sex just sake of procreation and continue the species, but each time they have sex the lust grows to point the both participants become corrupted (and some get corrupted rapidly) and then transform into monsters.

Or that lust points to most regular people do not 'reset' at all (where as chars can reset it via resting). Leading to people lead become distracted and eventually reach to orgasm and get corrupted eventually and it repeats until 20 corruption flaws are taken and monstrous transformation happens.

Quote from: Haybuck on July 12, 2018, 01:29:39 PM
So, I've put a little more meat around the corruption and lust systems. This may not be balanced, but I won't know until I play test it. If you're curious how this will work, please take a look at everything below.

EVERYTHING SPOILED IN THIS POST IS NSFW. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Lust System Expanded
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
All characters have a pool of 100 lust points, and start at 0. If a character reaches 100 lust points, they orgasm immediately, and gain a corruption flaw. Normally, lust reduces 15 + Character Level during a short rest, 30 + Double Character Level during a long rest. Additionally, at certain lust levels, characters have natural detriments, in addition to those conferred by corruption flaws as follows:

35 - Aroused
   Your character has finally become seriously aroused enough to want relief. You're distracted by it, and gain disadvantage on perception checks, and their passive perception is reduced current lust score divided by 10, rounded down.

70 - Horny
   Your character has become extremely horny, and truly desires to be touched. You have disadvantage on all lust saving throws. This does not impact saves to shake off ongoing saves effects.

90 - Needy
   Your character is so aroused that all they can think about is sex. You gain disadvantage on all d20 rolls.

100+ - Orgasm
   Your character orgasms immediately. Reduce your lust points by 100 (to minimum). You gain one random corruption flaw. In the event you reached a number higher than 100 lust points when you orgasm, the remaining points carry over. This does mean that it is possible to orgasm twice in a row.

Saves against Sexual Effects
Save DC = 10 + [Opponent's Proficiency Bonus] + [(Target's Lust Score / 10) Rounded Down]
   Example: A level 4 Fox McCloud gropes Judy, who has a lust score of 39 at the time. The Save DC is
      10 + [3] + [(39 / 10) Rounded Down]
      10 + 3 + [3.9 Rounded Down]
      10 + 3 + 3

Corruption Flaws
When a character gains a corruption flaw, a d20 is rolled, and they immediately gain the corresponding flaw. Flaws 1 - 10 are public knowledge, and global for all characters. Each character has an additional 10 flaws specific to their characterization online that are not shared with their party members, labeled 11 - 20.

Global Corruption Flaws

• Slutty Personality - You begin to act a bit sluttier, a bit more like you enjoy all the attention you're getting.
  • Sex on the Brain - No matter what you're trying to figure out, everything leads back to sex. You permanently have disadvantage on insight rolls.
  • Perpetual Arousal - Your lust points can not go below 20. You do not gain any level bonuses to reduce lust points when taking a rest.
  • Wandering Hands - When you become aroused, you find you're unable to stop yourself sometimes. When your lust points go over 60 while you find yourself in a sexual situation, you must make a Wisdom Saving Throw or begin to idly masturbate, gaining 1 lust point per round. A party member can take a simple action to snap you out of it.
  • Thicc - You gain quite a bit of weight instantly as your thighs, rear, and breasts expand in the blink of an eye. Armor changes with you when this occurs. You gain disadvantage on all athletics and acrobatics checks that do not involve sexual acts.
  • Exhibitionist - You begin to feel the urge to show off your body at every opportunity. At 40 lust points, and every 10 after, make a Wisdom Saving Throw with a DC equal to 10 + [Your Lust Score / 10 Rounded Down]. If you fail, you expose one intimate part of your body, and gain the "Exhibitionism" ongoing effect. If you fail three of these saving throws in a row, you strip down to nothing, and gain the "Total Exposure" ongoing effect for 24 hours.
  • Sensitivity - Your errogenous zones have become much more sensitive. You have disadvantage on all physical resistance (STR / CON) saving throws against sexual effects.
  • Cum Craving - You begin to crave the taste and feeling of cum. When someone cums on or in you, you gain lust points equal to your partner's level.
  • I don't care who's watching! - When you're in the middle of your most intimate moments, you couldn't care less who's around. You gain disadvantage on all saving throws to end ongoing sexual effects.
  • Male Gaze - You become the constant target of wandering male eyes. You become more likely to be targeted by sexual attacks from male opponents.

New Ongoing Effects
Exhibitionist
   You feel the uncontrollable urge to reveal one intimate part of your body to the world. You are unable to reduce lust points when resting in an area with other people present. For each area of your body revealed, you gain 1 lust point for every new person you encounter. You may save against this ongoing effect once per hour with a Wisdom Saving Throw.

Total Exposure
   You are fully nude, and quite enjoying the stares you're getting. You lose all benefits of clothing and armor, and immediately gain 15 lust points, plus one additional lust point for every other person present when you gain this effect. You may not save against this effect for 24 hours. Being under this effect immediately removes all "Exhibitionist" effects.

Lactation
   Your breasts begin to leak milk, and you don't know how to make it stop; but you're not sure if you want to. You must be milked (either by yourself or another) once every 24 hours for at least 20 minutes, or your breasts will begin to swell and hurt, becoming distracting. You take disadvantage on all spells and ranged attacks. When you are milked, you gain 10 lust points.

Haybuck

Hey guys! Creator of the lust and corruption system here! I chatted with Zaer, and he told me to post here with interest in playing in the game!

Barracade

"They say it don't be like it is, but it do."
-Science Man
[/size]

Zaer Darkwail

No late so far as I know as recruit thread is not up yet. This is interest and GM seeking thread. So far two GM confirmed working on this.

Barracade

Great to know. Count me in whenever this gets going.
"They say it don't be like it is, but it do."
-Science Man
[/size]

Swordsman18

I like that lust system, I think there is a great deal that can be done with it. Sorry I have been busy. I think I will have something concrete for my Co-GM before the end of the week and we could be running as early as next week if things work out. I am not going to make a promise. But I am going to try.

Swordsman18

Muse

Murvoen

Just found this and I'd love to take part ;D

Edit: I think a great old one warlock would be fun for this
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Zaer Darkwail

Oh? Play a female warlock who is already partly corrupted to love tentacle overlords  >:)