Dragon Age: Origins... Anyone?

Started by Liam, September 20, 2010, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hey there, thanks for coming here to read my words. I assume that, if you came here, you are most likely to know DA.

I'm a huge fan of the game and I completely loved it till the very end. I think that Dragon Age has a great story and the world it presents can be perfect for a roleplay. With that in mind, I considered making this topic in search for a lovely lady who would like to join me on a quest to save Ferelden and, of course, have all sorts of "adventures" along the way.

I have no specific idea about the plot and I'm very openminded, so any ideas are most welcome. Please feel free to speak your minds and let me know if anyone is interested.

Also, and just as a little sidenote, please keep in mind that English is not my first language... so if you're looking for perfect grammar or something like that, then I might not be the right guy for you. Anyways, I'll always try my best to write something decent, promise.

Ok, I think I said everything I had to say. Thank you very much for your time and patience... if you wish to talk about anything, you can always contact me, I'll be more than glad to read from anyone.

- Liam

Raevyn

Hi Liam,

If you haven't found anyone for this, let me know? I've just started playing the game and I'd love to explore the world a little further :)

Rae
"Don't think this means anything. This is just pillow talk, baby."

Liam

Quote from: Raevyn on September 22, 2010, 06:35:22 AM
Hi Liam,

If you haven't found anyone for this, let me know? I've just started playing the game and I'd love to explore the world a little further :)

Rae

I've sent you a PM. Thanks a lot for your interest.

MomoPeach

I wish that I had seen this earlier. I absolutely LOVE Dragon Age. Good luck with your rp. :)