True Blood [Looking for an Eric, or an original character] [M.M] [or maybe M/F]

Started by Sho, August 03, 2009, 04:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, soooo...I've been watching True Blood and have become well and truly addicted! It's a great show. I'd love to do a plot that is set in that world, a world in which vampires have been legalized as citizens and where their rights (or their fight for them) are coming to the forefront. My particular favorite character is Eric, the owner of the bar Fangtasia. If there is someone out there who thinks they would do a good job playing him, I would absolutely love to play a character alongside them. For that scenario, I would play either a male or a female, depending on what my partner was looking for.

If someone were to want to play an original character, I would be open to that as well, though. In that case I would probably prefer to do it M/M, though I would consider doing a M/F scenario.

I'd like any interested parties to be willing to write at least two solid paragraphs a post, preferably more. PM me or post in this topic if you're interested! Thanks.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Jag

*wiggles in mental debate*

I don't know if I can play Eric...

*likes Eric though, but has not read the books or watched any of season two yet*

But I really want to...

*can play an older, dominate male*

I will be back later when I have settled this with myself.

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sho

I'm still taking offers. PLEASE. PLEASE PLEASE DEAR LORD PLEASE. I'm craving an Eric so badly. Or, really, any dominant True Blood-esque vampire. I'll even play a girl. PLEASE. -cough-

Sho

PaleEnchantress

We both have a lot of RP on our plate but just because I've been craving something TB related I thought I would throw this one out

I know both the TV and book series good enough to be believable. What would you think of playing Erik yourself as a sub.

I was enticed with the idea of a power struggle between Maryanne and an OC Male Maenad. I know cannon Maenads seem to be all female but Greek  gods tend to be pretty bisexual....

Despite a increase in business one of them is bad news. Two Maenads clashing for dominance would be horrifying even for Erik.

Just throwing it out for further discussion ATM. Both our current RP's are so nice I wouldn't want to distract from then but let me know what you think, we may eventually work something out.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Sho

PMed!

Still taking offers, though. C'mon, people. You know you want to play Eric. :)