Karaoke Night

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 06:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

So, in your minds, imagine we got everybody off this site into a single karaoke night. What would you sing? Who would you dedicate it to? Why would you choose that song for that member? Who would you want doing backup vocals, or to do a duet with? Assorted other questions?
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

leelan

I would sing...Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks...and I'd dedicate it to Paladin, Delta Echo, and Shattered Emberstonedragon. Why? Well...they have just stepped up and been incredible friends.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Phobetor

*Giggles*
I'd sing "Hit me Baby one more time" and I'd dedicate it to Pixilicious because I was hyper one day driving home and I forced her to sing on the phone with me. And she did. Because she's awesome and she's my life mate! *Dies laughing*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Pixilicious

*giggles* I'd sing "If You Wanna Be My Lover" by the Spice Girls...And I'd dedicate it to GrapeTootsiePopBecause there was this  one time when Grape was hyper one day, and she was driving home, and I made her sing it with me on the phone...Because she's my Lifemate and I love her dearly!! *grins*
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Paladin

I'd sing "God Love Her" and dedicate it to Leelan because she is an Angel and a sweetheart, and a very good friend.

Delta Echo

I'd sing "I Will Be Here For You" by Michael W. Smith, dedicated to Leelan. Becasue that's how I see true friendship and caring.
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

leelan

After...I wanna say 4 drinks (because lets be honest noone sings Kareoke sober these days) I'd perform Give It To Me by Nelly Fertado, Justin Timberlake, and Timbaland and have Delta, Pally, and Embers as my backups...because come on seriously 3 drunk/buzzed men trying to sing that song would be just...hilarious with me *giggles*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Diabolus Lupus

I'd do either She's a Hottie or She's Country. I'd sing either one of them for myself, or any of the very deserving women of E.

Pixilicious

*grins*  I'm going to get real cheesy here, really fast.  I'd sing "I'll Stand By You" by the Pretenders.  I'd sing it to Grape, Aeval, Kyrsa and Lily and Val because goodness knows those girls have kept me out of trouble one too many times to count!  Love you all dearly! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

leelan

I'm having a "memories" moment...and I would like to dedicate "Cupid Shuffle" by Cupid (can't really sing this but we'd be too busy dancing drunk on the stage lol) to GrapeTootsiePop. Why you ask? Well...I learned that dance at my bachelorette party which Grape was awesome enough to be my Matron of Honor for my wedding and she got me this AWESOME party at a strip club, and we got to do it, and then we did it at the wedding and then when Grape and I would go to the club we'd do it drunk at midnight with mostly naked men *laughs*

God I can't wait to see you again Grapey!

Phobetor

*Snickers*

Okay so I'm sitting here with my brother and we got into the topic of Justin Timberlake and NSYNC. And then I asked him if he still knew the dance moves to ByeByeBye which Leelan thought him when he was younger. And unfortunately...he did not. I was quite upset. BUT! It did bring back great memories of Leelan and I sitting in front of the damn computer, spending HOURS UPON HOURS of dividing NSYNC and M2M songs between us and singing our hearts out. So I'm dedicating ByeByeBye to Leelan because it reminded me of the good ol' days.

*Giggles and skips off*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

leelan

*stares bright eyed then grins wide* You suck!! But we should do that again definitely I still remember ALL my parts to those songs!!! lol.

Belleza

I'd sing "All That Jazz" from Chicago just because it's sexy. No dedication hehe
Bring on the shackles...I am your prisoner.

"You've manacled me to my deathbed, you picadilly whore!"

ShamshielDF

The Corrs, "Love to Love You" dedicated to Myrleena.  She knows ^_^
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Corinthi

I'd sing 'I'm too Sexy' by Right Said Fred and dedicate it to my wife, just to see her squirm in embarrassment.

iris wonders

i love love love karaoke.  if i were to dedicate a song to someone here, it would have to be 'They're Coming to Take Me Away' by Napoleon XVI for Neroon
"we are all snowflakes, she thought. all made of the same things, and all very very different." ~ Anon