The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

DonaGothika

MY APOLOGIZES. . . I'VE BEEN AWOL and LIFE HAS KICKED MY BUTT SOME!!! Sorry to all I had to leave hanging--real life is well. . . tough LOL!
OOo's

Skye

Quote from: DonaGothika on October 24, 2009, 10:53:08 PM
You're supposed to add one instead of subtract one.  :-[
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Saerrael

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Xearts

O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

auroraChloe

-290      (i have no clue what i'm doing here)

a/a 8/21/17

Skye

Quote from: auroraChloe on October 26, 2009, 05:19:55 AM
-290      (i have no clue what i'm doing here)
(-chuckles- Exactly what you're supposed to. Upping our game.)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Xearts

-289. Yes, it's so necessary to up your game when you're nearly three hundred points in the lead. Sighs.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Beguile's Mistress

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Mint

Dont we usually start a new game once it gets 200 points in either direction? >>;

sweety

Misery