Young male student seeks older woman for homely lodgings. (Male seeking f)

Started by Truastus, February 02, 2011, 03:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truastus

This will be an NC Human Freeform Solo which explores the theme of an older woman gradually initiating a young man into the joys of sex.

However some way through his 'education' his interest grows and he studies the topic in more detail - so that eventually it will be he who dominates her and initiates her into mild BDSM.

He is a young  student starting college/university. It is his first time away from home. He is still a virgin despite some furtive fondlings with a local girl.
She is an older woman, widowed or divorced, who mourns the loss of her former dull uninspired sex life.
She lives in the same small house which she rents out to a student.
Despite her inhibitions she loses her self control and seduces/rapes the young student after he returns drunk after a college party.
It is possible that some of his later activities with her might be non consensual.

Some of the interest will centre on how the roles gradually become reversed and how the relationship between the couple develops.

The above is a basis for the story and is open to discussion. I see the age difference as being ten to fifteen years. He is 19.

I see this as a gradual development of an intriguing relationship. I would prefer a handful of finely expressed posts per day rather than a rush to reach the next stage.

Please PM me if interested.