What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 3)

Started by Oreo, December 21, 2014, 07:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

Quick Ben

The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

RampantDesires

https://youtu.be/E1p0sA8bgGA?t=20s

Sweet acoustic covers of dirty songs might be my favorite thing ever.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

The Green One

Not available for new stories

Endorphin

This... so much awesome! And to think that the band actually hate performing this song so much and the fantastic distortion in the chorus is due to taking out the frustration of having to perform it on the guitar!

Radiohead's other songs are ok, though I could easily deal with it if this was the only song they ever produced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

The Green One

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

The Green One

Kazyth

A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Lady Sakura

Lady Sakura

Sebile

The Green One

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

RedRose

TerribleTira