Ryven
Absinthe Tori
sinera
Beguile's
Imogen
Remiel

Aiden
Kip

Okay!  This is the current list.  Everybody, please let me know if you'd still like to play.  Sixteen is rather a lot, but if everyone can be active early on, that can still work.  But if anyone has to back out for any reason, let me know now.  :)

Tentative roles and numbers:

Seanacha (1) (Historian) - A type of bard, the Seanacha specializes in tracking the lineage and loyalties of nobles and commoners alike.  This player may learn another player's role once per night.

Niadh Nask (1) (Champion of the Golden Chain) - The Champion is a mighty warrior, trained in sword and spear, and fiercely loyal.  This player may protect any player from the night attack.

Druí (1) (Druid) - Once during the game, this player may use the secret, mystical knowledge of the Druids to test a player about to be lynched.  If innocent, that player is saved.

Keltoi (9?) (Celtic Villagers) - Through the power of their lynch votes, these players must try to save themselves and their homeland.

Bean sídhe (4?) (Banshee) - Though these spirits, who announce impending death, often show themselves in the shape of women -- young and beautiful or old and wizened -- in truth, they can show themselves in any form.  Under the guidance of the Morrigan, the Phantom Queen, the spirit of battle, these spirits sometimes live as mortals and can wreak havoc among the villages.  For they do not always merely announce death; they can also hasten it along...

This is terribly historically inaccurate, as I've borrowed from all sorts of legends from all different kinds of Celtic peoples and different time periods -- and the Celts never actually called themselves Celts -- but it's all in the name of fun!   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Zealously Jaded

I'm defiantly still interested :)

Kye

I'm still interested as well!

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Night Stalker

I will sit this one out.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Beguile's Mistress

Ariadne

I was lost for some time.
Ari's Absences and Social Thread    ||    Ari's Notes for Writing

Nadir

RP7466

"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Valerian

I'm dragging my feet a little about starting this one since one or two people are currently on vacation.  If your name isn't on the list above and in blue, you're not confirmed to play, so let me know if you're still up for the game.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lord Mayerling

I better sit this one out. I'm going to be away from Internet access from July 5 to July 9, which will probably be during the heart of play.

My apologies, all.

Valerian

RP7466
Eden
Marguerite

Kyrsa
Aridane
Mith

Caeli
Absinthe Tori
sinera
Beguile's
Imogen
Remiel

Aiden
Kip

Okay, last chance!  We have 14 people right now, but I can still squeeze in one or two more.  I'll be assigning roles and getting things underway sometime in the next 24 hours.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

desert ashes

I'd love to get in if possible, Val! :)  ::Can't resist these games.::
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Nadir

*cross-thread snogs Mar*

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Valerian

Quote from: Moirae on June 22, 2010, 05:28:33 PM
I'd love to get in if possible, Val! :)  ::Can't resist these games.::
Just in time!

PMs are going out now.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Tharic

Valerian,

If you reach a point where you need one more person for any reason, feel free to contact me. Or consider this my interest post for your next game  :D

Thanks

Valerian

This isn't of any help to Rolin, who's already playing -- though I'll add your name to the next list for my games, of course -- but there is still need of one more player in Remiel's Mafia game.  Now, this is a variant game with plenty of new rules and roles, so it's more challenging than standard Mafia; but any relatively experienced player from here should have no trouble with it.  :)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Lucius Cornelius

i will be interested in any new game that you would like to host...

Lord Mayerling

I would like to continue to play as long as offerings are made. I love these games.

Mithlomwen

I think I have a standing interest in the interest thread, but I'll go ahead and raise my hand yet again!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Autumn52

me me me me dont forget me I want to play again too.....

Huggles to everyone
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish