Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

*groans pleasurably* Indeed I did. You owe me a pm as reward then.

Breathless Intent

*Bane's tackling tickles keep her from more nibbling, instead replacing her little sighs with gasps and screams and laughter* Nooooo!!

Ritsu

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Breathless Intent

*squeaks and flails, giggling wildly* Nooo I'm too ticklish!!

Deamonbane

*resists Ritsu, dragging her in to the ticklefest, neglecting Bre for a few moments, but doesn't forget her, nibbling on her a bit*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

possiblejr

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Deamonbane

They will not succeed...*bane is now laughing uncontrollably* This has gotten a bit out of hand...

Breathless Intent

*sits on his chest to keep him from getting away from Ritsu's expert tickling methods* Mwahahah!

possiblejr

Ritsu

You've started this mess dear. *submits him to her expert ticklings.*

Breathless Intent

Oooh, thank you!! *smiles brightly at jr and takes the feather, tickling over Bane's neck and shoulders and arms, giggling*

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Ritsu