News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

Crystal ... I used to think you were amazing in bed and quite beautiful. But ever since I keep cutting myself on your crystal tears when you are crying out your passion to me I keep slipping on the blood and falling off the bed! How can I have sex with you if I'm always on the floor? I'm sorry, have a good life!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Corinthi

Saku, at first I thought your pale skin was lovely and exotic, but not that I've learned you're critically anemic because of blood loss, it's not so hot. I mean, what's sexy about getting regular blood transfusions?

Please don't answer that. I'll... call you sometime.

CandyLips

When I woke up in the middle of the night and saw you sitting in a chair, across the room, just staring at me, I knew I was gonna have to call this whole thing off.. You just scare me.. Please don't come near me again.. I will not hesitate to call the cops on you..

LadySky

Not only am I not into girls but I cannot even get to your lips for a kiss because of that thing! You must leave, run run Candy Girl!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryieahna

I really just cant stand the way you moon everyone like that.  I mean honestly somebody could easily just walk up behind you and......and lets face it your taste in clothing isn't that great, I mean who really wants to wear a dress that could so easily be ripped apart on the subway, nope, It's over, until you learn how to cover up darling, I'm through with you.

Thufir Hawat

Let's face it. Whatever I tell you, this one's going to hurt us both, so why complicate it?
It's over, baby!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Omniferious

Before I met you, I never knew what it was to be with a man. The smooth feel of your muscles underneath my hands, the way you sightlessly started upwards in pleasure when we made love. The way our eyes met in that morgue will never, ever leave my memory. I will cherish it always in my heart.

But ever since you started looking at my roommate Bryce like that...

I think I'm going to be busy for a few weeks. So's Bryce. Stop calling me.

Duncan

Are you serious 208 messages while I was in the sower I am sorry its over.

Saku

You're castrated? Are you kidding me? When did this happen? How are we going to have sex?! I'm sorry Duncan, it's over. ; ;
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Duncan

I had to cut it off you were to damn winy that it hurt, or it's to big, or why do you have it over your shoulder.  I am sorry they are putting it back on soon and I need someone who can take it all.  :D

Ryieahna

You know I really hate when guys lie about the size of their schlongs.  Frankly it's just stupid, cause you know what, if you do it, I'm gonna kick ya there no matter what size it really is. Then it's over.

Duncan

I figured when I left you hand cuffed to the bed for three days you would of got the hint.  But guess not so it's over

Ryieahna

Excuse me?  I don't think you were the one handcuffing me, as I remember it you were crying for me to let you go the whole time.  I need a man with a little more sustenance, see ya.

DJ Cake

I've been cheating on you with your best friend. I don't know what hit me... we were there, it was laundry day. The feel of fabric softener and the smell of tumbling soap and water filled my body. I couldn't resist

Anyway, we're over. You can keep the CDs, since most of my music is on my laptop now.

-Cake

Autumn Sativus

You cheated. Stop calling me, we're through Cake... once a cheater, always a cheater. You can have the CDs if you want them, just stop fucking calling me. You left ME, remember?

Deal with the decisions you make. It's over.
~S.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

leelan

*stomps foot* your collar is prettier than mine. I can't be with someone who has a better collar. It's over!! *stomps out*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Autumn Sativus

You always get jealous of everything that you think is nicer. Instead of talking about it you pull things like this. It's really over this time Leelan. Don't come running back to me when you realize you're being silly. *Turns her back and walks away.*
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

stormkitten

This really is just sooooo not working out.... You know, when you first approached me, I told you I was not so sure about us. These female female relationships just dont work out... Everyone knows that.... Well now I have to tell you...

I told you so...

Good luck with whatever other random slut you can find....
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

leelan

I just can't take it with you. You don't listen to me, just the voices in your head. I am hesitant to tell you how I feel for fear the voices will tell you to murder me and you'll listen. It's over! Go find someone else to scare.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Ryieahna

YOU ATE ALL OF THE PICKLES WITHOUT ME!!!!!

*despairs*

*leaves*

Rider of Wind

You eat too many pickles, I just can't stand it anymore. Sometimes i think you love them more than me!!! Jerk! *runs off angrily*
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Ryieahna

Of COURSE I love pickles more than you.  It's not possible to love something more than one loves a pickle, why cant you understand that you close minded pickle hater.

leelan

It's hard to pleasure you when you're always ontop of my head! I can't take it! Use the pickle for pleasure you can't use me anymore!! *stomps away*

Darius

Sweety,

I'm allergic to feathers and I just can't take it anymore...we're breaking up.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Oreo

You just don't steal cookies like you use to...I'm leaving you Darius

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin