A Song For The Previous Poster

Started by Captain Maltese, May 16, 2016, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Du-du Duju have some cherokee in you - Cpt Morgan

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

Blinded by the light - Mannfred Mann

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lilias

Who Wants To Live Forever (Queen)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Captain Maltese

RampantDesires

I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

Masquerade - from the Phantom Of The Opera

Lapine

The Music of the Night ~ Michael Crawford

Captain Maltese

Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - Mungo Jerry

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Born to be wild - George Thorogood

Lilias

Somebody's Watching Me (Rockwell)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Captain Maltese

Eagle Man, Changing Woman - Buffy Ste Marie

RampantDesires

Alone - Heart

(Phantom breaks my heart.. kind of in a good way? :-) )

Captain Maltese

The Phantom will live forever, because he chased what we all want - and lost.

Dancing In The Moonlight - King Harvest

Despairs

Lapine

Captain Maltese

Baby it's cold outside - Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald

Despairs

Kowarete iku Sekai (A breaking World) - Girugamesh

Captain Maltese