Centaur Slave(Exotic/Extreme Sub F for All) Interest Thread

Started by NightfallRose, March 05, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightfallRose

This is mostly to gauge interest if any in these two ideas, I am currently full up on stories, but these are my next stories. If you’re interested please contact me. I’m looking for writers more on the extreme side, and maybe 3+ paragraphs as a minimum. Somewhat variable as sometimes you only need a pair of paragraphs, and there is only so many ways to skin a turkey or something.

Centaur SlaveVictorian/Early Steampunk
Ever since their discovery and subsequent enslavement Centaurs have become an integral part of the industrial complex. Many were sold as pets in addition to working the fields. Just as strong as a horse, and intelligent to boot has many slave owners buying as many as they could. Able to do the work of man and horse alike made them a valuable commodity. Others still used them as sex slaves. Many were also bought and bred by militaries that could afford to supply such a steer to the average cavalryman. Trained to fight with their riders, they were twice as deadly as a man on a horse.
Our story might begin with the capture of a young centaur girl as she’s thoroughly broken in and trained to be a slave. Perhaps she’s sold to an exotic brothel where she is raped multiple times a day by strangers. Or perhaps sent to work the fields where the slightest disobedience results in the harshest of punishments?

Centaur SlaveModern

For Amelia, hearing about Centaur Slavery typically occurred in history class, or hearing about it on the news in poorer countries that still relied heavily on manual labor for farming. She never expected that when she broke down in the Deep South of the US that she’d be kidnapped by a small township of rural farmers to be put to work. Of course they had to break her in, but they were pretty experienced at that. Many enjoyed her company at night as well, rarely left unmarked or unmolested.

Centaur SlaveOpen
If you’ve got your own idea let me know :)

-Primary Kinks-
Torture
Race Play
Misogyny
Bondage
Non-con
Rape