Robin's Island Resort (Transformation, animal girls, open game,bdsm, GAME UP)

Started by NicciKotor, August 30, 2014, 07:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

I intend to put out an introduction and the setting for the ranch so that players know that its an actuality that exists and is free to play in. Currently, it's an assumed setting. We all know that there's a ranch, but does it actually exist yet? No. It can even if I didn't make a rancher, but that's when it becomes a NPCed area. But we don't have to worry about that happening now that there's a rancher there to interact with players.

If you want, I can make your life easier (which is what I'm trying to do) and create the ranch for you so that you don't have to. I won't be playing with myself if players have their characters rent ponies from my character. You have to give more trust to your writers. You're trying to create a free-form game. In a free-form game you really don't have to stress over everything. If my character owns property, I can describe the property in my introduction. It'd be easier for me to RP in it because I already know what's in it than for you to create it for me and for me to go off your description of it. You'll know the ins and outs of the property more than I will know and my character is supposed to be living there.

I'm just trying to help you realize that you really don't have to stress yourself out over everything in the game. Your players can be just as helpful to you. I don't think anyone is here to add work to your plate.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: NicciKotor on September 03, 2014, 11:52:26 PM
That works for me.

I'll PM you the introduction post in case there's anything that you may want to add to the ranch or anything you don't like with it.  :-) But that'll be later after I submit a character for approval.  ;D
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Basic Information
Name
Bando M. Hicks
Sex
Male
Height
6'2"
Weight
170 lbs

Advanced Information

Occupation
Rancher - Pony Renter and Trainer

Personality
Bando comes off as a very friendly guy and businessman to the tourists. To the ponies, he is their master, and with how clean and fit they are, it is apparent that he treats them right. His ponies are his property and his money, and a tourist will notice a different persona about Mr. Hicks, if ever one tried to steal or harm his property. If the ponies obey him, then he’ll treat them right. If they prove to be stubborn and defiant, well, he is a pony trainer after all. He has many methods for dealing with those types.

Background
Bando is an Australian man who left his home on a quest for riches. Job searching led him to a Mr. Robin and his proposition for a rancher. Dealing with animals hadn't seemed too difficult and he was being paid a pretty penny but never would he have guessed that it wasn't actually animals that Mr. Robin was having him handle. They were women and gorgeous ones at that though mutated by some sort of strange experiment. Mr. Robin had called them "pony girls" and he was tasked to train them all like actual horses. When Bando first started, he didn't know how to approach his newly acquired occupation. He never trained women, er, pony women before. Some had taken advantage of his lenience and fears and had tried to escape. It was when the wild and untamed ponies started labeling him as the bad guy that Bando, too, transformed. He became exactly what they had accused him to be and they began to call him "master."

Bando's ranch houses the best ponies of the highest quality. He trains champions both in show, races, and the bedroom. They are known for their beauty and obedience, and he cares for them possessively. If ever a tourist were to steal one of his ponies without paying, or even try to steal one off the island, he will hunt him down. When he lends out his ponies for the tourists to use, he expects them to return in the same condition. If they have so much as a scar, bruise, or worse, permanent injury that tourist may not leave the island in the condition he arrived in. Plain and simple, don't mess with Bando's ponies. It's a dark business and it's making him filthy rich.

Additional Information

Sexual Kinks
Ons
(This is what my character likes to do and his Ons) Being in control, whips and bondage, groping, man-handling, dirty talk, and breaking a pony in. Breasts large and small, big, juicy asses, tight pussies, struggles, and foreplay.
Offs
(These are my offs) First person POV, Second person POV, lack of description, toilet play, abrupt forwardness, and if there’s anything else see my O/Os.

Posting Color
Default black – makes my life easier.
The gates are open

Kokaine

Oh my... he's lovely. Too bad I'm not into the ponies >.>

*cough*

Must attract more bunnies and maybe a hunter! Akemi wants to play :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

NicciKotor

Yep the more of you that team up the less work is there for me.

Also waiting on who to post nefore the bunnygirl can chime in, since the two of you are at the same spot. Once that happens I can introduce Robin and transform both of you at the same time.

TheBlackThrone

Is that profile for the rancher acceptable? I may make a pony girl...hm...
The gates are open

Rel Mayer

Hey!

Thank you for accepting me, but I think I'm going to step out before the RP gets too far. Good luck everyone!

NicciKotor

TheBlackThrone

I'm definitely making a pony girl now to help with the female morale. ;)
The gates are open

LeSane

Basic Information
Name
Koga Izuki
Sex
Female
Height
5'5"
Weight
130lbs

Advanced Information
Occupation
Inumimi
Personality
She is very friendly and talkative, often speaking louder than necessary. Koga is also scared very quickly and holds admiration for a strong people. However she can also be quite pessimistic at times. She is also willing to support those who cannot take care of themselves whenever they are in trouble and will protect them if they are threatened in any way, even at the cost of herself. However, Koga is sometimes very sly when it comes to new people.

Additional Information
Sexual Kinks
Ons
Rough Sex, Mild Discipline, Oral, Spanking, and traditional sex
Offs
Scat, Vore, Extreme Humiliation, watersports, and pegging

Posting Color
Beige
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NicciKotor

I should be able to get a post out today, as I am still recovering from the clubbing I did last night. Woo.

Vanetias

Just to confirm, is it rape to grope, molest and fun the Neko whie she is mastrubating within a the bath?