RWBY Interest Check

Started by SweetRevenge, October 08, 2013, 09:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

I got: Shadowfox89 's weapon will be a claymore combined with a bolt action sniper rifle .

>.>
<.<
I don't hate that idea....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Moon Hound Hati

I got: Moon Hound Hati 's weapon will be a broadaxe combined with a rocket launcher.

lmao
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

TheHangedOne

TheHangedMan 's weapon will be a claymore combined with dual-wield assault rifles .

Spray'n'pray is the only way to play.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Baalborn87

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on October 20, 2013, 02:24:56 PM
Your pic in the spoiler tag isn't showing up, man.

Niki315

Saric

Saric gets a Lance with a bolt action sniper rifle. I'm seeing a pattern here...

I wander if they just stuck in melee weapons and guns since I'm not sure what Yang's weapon would be... gauntlet and shotgun? Just doesn't seem... fiery enough...
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Baalborn87

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

SweetRevenge

Little update to the profiles that the latest episode made me remember. We're gonna need semblances.

Everyone seems to enjoy them sniper rifles. I was thinking mine would`ve had a mode of the kind, but I might just re-think it up a bit...

Saric

Quote from: SweetRevenge on October 21, 2013, 10:41:48 AM
Little update to the profiles that the latest episode made me remember. We're gonna need semblances.

*snip*

I think we might need to wait for another episode or two before we pick those. I don't know about you, but I don't really know enough about what a 'semblance' is to decide what one should be.

So far we know about Speed, Glyphs, and Polarity... but is Glenda's also Glyphs or is she using Runes? Or is it something else entirely? Is each semblance different? Or are there, say, ten of them that everyone gets one of?

I'm hoping that now that they've mentioned semblance they'll describe them, like they did with aura. Perhaps as part of Jaune's training from Pyrrha, since he seems to have been untrained largely so there's a reason to explain things the characters would otherwise already know.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Niki315

I think maybe part of our game should maybe be learning about our glyphs as we go?  Maybe a few characters, players who are confidant with their character and glyph choice can be familiar with theirs already, while others might still be learning?

That is, assuming we're all still interested here.....

TheHangedOne

I'm still interested. That sounds like a good idea, Niki.
Check out my poet tree!

Saric

I'm still interested as well. But the uncertainty about semblance might be taken care of soon since their supposed to be releasing something like 4 'chapters' tomorrow. I'm not sure exactly what a chapter entails, but I think it might be an episode... if so we'll have a lot more material soon.

PrestaDGTation

Uhm.. kind of interested!  If only because I have a neat idea for a weapon!

Name: Sela Athelfled
Alias: Storm-Chaser
Hair: Black, mid-length, often accented.
Eyes: Blue

Weapons 

Coil of Storms:
  A lightweight rail gun that can fire slugs at armor piercing speed.  The gun is very accurate and extremely damaging, but has a slow rate of fire, making stealth or support a key factor in its use.
  The electromagnetic coil can detach and turn into a 14m long whip, with the hilt forming from the collapsible rail gun mechanism.  The hilt can extend or shorten the length of the whip, even moving between the coil so she can effectively sport a two-pronged lash.  Beyond a certain point, the whip is only controllable by the electromagnetic capacities of the device, giving the coils an intense electric shock, and a surreal, seeming slow-motion effect when used at maximum length.

I've got an idea for her background, but let me know if I should flesh it out, ne!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

TheHangedOne

So, what's happening with this? Are we dead in the water?
Check out my poet tree!

MzHyde

Pretty sure this is kaput unless someone takes over.

ShadowFox89

I'm already working up my own game based on RWBY *sigh*

But starting from a scratch setting >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A