Virtue's Seduction

Started by LaCroix, March 05, 2008, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

This will most definately be a noncon set up. The general idea for this thread is a Paladin, a female holy warrior who by her oaths and her faith, is chaste, celebite and shuns all forms of self pleasure and gratitude in her quest to better mankind. She will have set out on a quest to destroy a creature of great evil that haunts the small villiage where she has been posted.

The creature, at the moment, I'm thinking will be a vampire. Ancient and aged, immensely powerful and twisted after such long existance. There will be some conflict, which would result in the Paladin ending up captured and held captive at the hands of this beast. He will take his time degrading, tormenting her with her lack of faith, the futility of being in a 'God' that cannot make her strong enough to overcome him.

There would be some light bondage, noncon as I mentioned, humilation I imagine in the form of him tormenting her relentlessly about her faith, her weakness, in his raping of her ruining her vows of celibacy and chasteness, dark seduction naturally as he forces her to enjoy things she's sowrn never to take part in (sex, evil acts such as blood drinking, hurting people, bloodplay things of that nature) he will be attempting to twist her and pervert her around her own faith. To use it as a weapon against her as he forces her to endure all sorts of terrible things.

I'm very open to suggestions and I'm looking for someone to take up the role of the paladin (preferably female) lead. This person can take full control of the character's appearance and general attitude (within the guidelines I've laid out according to her faith and so on) as well I'll be happy to take advice, suggestions and tweaks to the general story as well.

The character of the vampire will based to some degree off a longstanding Vampire character of mine from WoD rules, of Lasombra clan. He is a prideful, arrogant, cruel bastard who feels that it is his right to do as he pleases simply because he has the strength and power to do so. In his mind, his bloodright gives all the power he needs to wield dominion over the kine (mortals).

If interested, please feel free to chime in or pm with details or your interest and I'd love to get something going.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

DreadD

I would be willing to run the female paladin you seek, or at least give it a shot.  Are there any special details you want to determine about the paladin, or a particular place you'd want to start in the narrative?

Random

Wow, I love this idea... very cool! ;D

LaCroix

In all honesty, Dread, I'm for looking for an actuall female to play this one out with.  :) Not that I'm averse to men playing women at all, I've expeirenced it before and enjoyed it muchly. For this, however, I'm leaning more towards playing through this with an actual female taking on the lead.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

DreadD

Very well, if that is your preferance I certainly will not bother you.

Random

*looks around*

Um... I'll do it... :D

LaCroix

Thanks for understanding, friend. :) The more and more I get my feet wet here, the more and more I'll be looking to expand my template and join alot more threads and games and so forth. At the moment though, I'm looking to contribute and sort of enjoy the site, make as many friends as I can while I really get a feel for this great place you guys have going.

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

Olufemi

And.. darn.. too late. *pouts*
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Stattick

Oh... man, you shoulda made the leech a Tzimite... com'on fleshcrafting on top of everything else. If the girl doesn't fit the leech's fancy, just change her. And then there's all the potential other perversions one could do with fleshcrafting. I mean, you could make the paladin look as evil as you'd like, give her rams horns and cloven hooves, maybe a couple of extra sets of breasts, or whatever. *sigh*
O/O   A/A

Trieste

Heee. I love reading the players wanted threads just for ideas like this. Well done, well done. And ...

Stattick, I like your style. :P

LaCroix

Thats true to an extent and while I agree, I prefer the Lasombra clan more for a number of reasons. First being the Lasombra and their connection to the darkness, their 'gift' as they call it. It seems a wonderful interplay between a champion of Light and a creature so in touch with Darkness and its manipulations. Plus it allows me the chance to play him up as a smug, arrogant, prideful bastard which I find sort intriquing for this as well.

And I should mention that while he will be loosely based around a Lasombra character of mine, a rather longstanding one, this wouldn't be WoD rules. I'd prefer a more free form enviornment for this as I feel it'll breed a more creative atmosphere for myself and whoever takes up the role of the paladin.

And I should mention, I'm still looking for a player who can take on the role of the paladin so anyone interested, please feel free to respond here or drop me a private message. Thanks in advance and thank you everyone for all the positive responses, it really makes me feel good about getting back into roleplay and picking up my love of writing again.

King_Furby

I think you got a good idea there, i might follow it a bit once you and someone else start playing it.

I think you will find a good player for it, keep your hopes up.

Random

This really is an awesome idea. Someone needs to pounce on this opportunity, some wonderful roleplaying will be had, that's for sure. :)

Olufemi

Quote from: Random on March 07, 2008, 11:02:01 PM
This really is an awesome idea. Someone needs to pounce on this opportunity, some wonderful roleplaying will be had, that's for sure. :)

*Has pounced* but... I"m sure he's had a few.. so now he's got to descide.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Trieste

Yeah, I'm personally trying to resist the temptaton to tackle this idea, pin it, and take it on in about six different ways...

LaCroix

I'm flattered by the good responses to this idea so far. It's a simple concept really, but I think it has the potential to blossom into something really good. I just hope my writing skill will match up to my potential partners to do it proper justice.  :)

Random

Quote from: LaCroix on March 07, 2008, 11:23:41 PMI just hope my writing skill will match up to my potential partners to do it proper justice.  :)

Listen at you... you've got nothing to worry about, trust me.

LaCroix

Bit of a misplaced post there, got my windows mixed up. That was meant for my story thread.  :o