The Wars of the Roses II: Return to Rosebriar [OOC thread]

Started by Valerian, October 21, 2009, 03:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Just wanted to say the game is riveting! So far two innocent executions...

This kind of reminds me of the Agatha Christie story, 10 little indians.

And then there were 9? heh The question is who's faking it? Considering the Thorns are communicating with each other, and have twice now, is there a clue in the writing?

Fun stuff.  :-)

Doomsday

The Faculty might be interesting, because they try to weed out the 'aliens' in their group by jamming narcotics up their nose. :D

Autumn52

Hummmm.....Well the thorns must have felt threatened by me....Guess the after life is not so bad.
At least the other Roses know I was sincere.

Hello LadySky, DDJ, and Ryven....Guess we get to wait for any other innocent victims, Darn those Thorns I had a plan......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

LadySky

*sets out another place at the ghostly dining table* "Welcome Xandi, feel free to munch!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

sinera

Dang. Maybe I oughta draw the Thorns' ire next - y'all are eating better than the living - you at least have Ryven to make muffins for ya!
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Doomsday

Nah. It's easier to eat Ryven himself. We're zombieeeeeee roses!

LadySky

I quit eating Ryven long ago...he always gets stuck in my teeth and makes me fail drug tests...... ::)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

This is the part where I threaten to roll randomly to determine who has to vote first.   ;D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Well finally I was beginning to think no one was even going to mourn my death....Yeppie they are mourning.
I guess I should not be happy about that but I am.....I am missed yeah.....

Now what is for breakfast muffin man?????

Got any ghostly blueberry muffins??

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn52

Thank you so much Elandra you are a sweetheart......I hope not to see you to soon in the ghostly afterlife. (lol)

Lots of Hugs

sinera

I think we're all waiting for Remiel's words of wisdom. After all, he said he was going to announce who the Thorns are...
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Remiel

Well, yeah, but I didn't mean to scare everybody off! ;_;

besides, I was kind of hoping to build up the tension and suspense before making my big dramatic announcement. *grumble grumble*

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Remiel

All right, well, in the interest of keeping the game going, I'll make an accusation before the end of the day. 

Dramatic organ chord!

I was kind of hoping to hear from Marguerite or tes11 first, though.

Autumn52

ghostly whispers from Xandi  *Well things are getting interesting aren't they*

Valerian

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

desert ashes

make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Okay, while we wait, here's a little Mafia, The Faculty style:

Pod People! (?)
Ability: Can choose to remove one student each night.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Hall Monitor (1)
Ability: Can choose to save one player each night. If the chosen player was also voted to be killed by the pod people, that person will not die.  The hall monitor can protect him or herself once each game.
Goal: To kill all the pod people and survive.

School Administrator (1)
Ability: Can choose to have one player's role revealed privately to him/her each night.
Goal: To kill all the pod people and survive.

Students (?)
Their goal is to kill all the pod people via the lottery and survive.

And possibly:
The Principal (1) (elected)
Ability: In the event of a tie during lynch votes, the principal chooses who will meet their maker.

Alien Queen (1)
Ability: Can turn one other player into a pod person, once during the game.
Goal: To kill the others and take over the school.

Thoughts?  Better names?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Autumn52

Val,
     This sounds fun, I want in if you do it. Just let me know.

Hugs
Xandi