Primrose Academy [Hentai System RPG] [Still need girls!]

Started by GloomCookie, April 29, 2012, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

one of the characters I can do it's your sister if you wish Hyena. Also I would need her name and info if you want it via pm.

Laughing Hyena

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Bloody Rose

(I said that to linna I think she will make it soon, who knows)

Ayako Hikaru
Studies:  Molecular Engineer.

Attributes:
Endurance:  2
Appearance: 3+3
Charisma:  2+3
Intelligence: 5

Potency: 6
Climax: 6

Physical Attributes:
Cute- (6) Kawaii +3 Cha, +3 App
Breasts-  (1) Big (D cup: 38-40 in) +1 Appearance

Disadvantages:
Significant Other- (1)- Her Brother
Sexual Insanity- (1)-Incest with her brother
Sexual Insanity (2)- Masturbation
Phobia (1) –Blood
Unlucky (2)

Sister of Yuuto and very close to her older brother. She loves him with all her heart and loves to just watch out for him in order to make him keep her promise. She also would  love to have sex with him although she knew it would not be possible. She is a sexual pervert that loves her older brother and it’s a smart woman with a full potential.

GloomCookie

OK ok I made the threads you wanted now let me go back to bed! *curls up and snoozes*
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Snake

I'm interested but I'm stillconfused by the generation:

4 stats at the norm being 5 but only 16 CP to use... that means everyone is a total of 4 in everything for balance. do we use the 16 points from 0 or everything start at 5 then we add/subject from that?

Annie

No, it start from 0, Snake. Well, it's fairly easy to go past the 5 with advantages and flaws. I think that's the reason why 5 is the level for an average person in that given stat. This way, newbie characters won't be superpowered. ;D

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Snake

Alright then that makes sense. I thought you also had to put CP into the advantages and all that.

Laughing Hyena

Start posting people! No reasons why we shouldn't since all the threads are up!

Annie

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 02, 2012, 12:56:17 AM
Start posting people! No reasons why we shouldn't since all the threads are up!

+1 to that!

coolhands

Name:  Kenji Ryouta
Major: Social work
Stats
Endurance : 4
Apperance:  4
Charisma:    6
Intelligence: 4

Potency: 6
Climax: 6

Skills/ Advantages
Big penis + 1 appearance

Disadvantages
Air head. distracted (-2)
Unlucky(-1)
phobia (-2) algophobia -  sexual pain

Biography
Kenji is a calm and layed back student, who usually only puts in an average amount of effort into his studies.  Not the best student, he seems to be often distracted from his studies, and hardly focused on what he should be doing.  The only time he really seems to focus is when he is concentrating on music, which he has found to be a great source of enjoyment for him.  This has led him to become part of rin band, for which he plays the bass guitar.  When on stage he finds he can let his more of his personality show.

(sorry it took so long to get this up, let me know if everything is in order)

Snake

Female character

Name: Masako Sabreheim
Major: Corrections/Law enforcement

Stats:

Endurance: 3
Appearance: 9
Charisma: 5

Potency: 3
Climax: 3

Advantages/Physical Attributes:

Immense Breasts (appearance +3)
Amazonian Build (Endurance +2)

Disadvantages:

IT:

Zoophilia: 2

Unwanted Love interest 1
Unlucky 1
Cursed 1 (Not sure what just yet; maybe just the bad luck)

Bio: I don't want to give too much away to avoid having the rest of you using it without ever RPing with her. So I am going to copy it to Linna and Blood Rose so they know.

aya

Name: Tomioka Haru (Family name first)
Major: Music

Endurance 6
Appearance 5 + 1(Breasts)
Charisma 5
Intelligence 1

Potency 6
Climax 12 (6 + 4CP)

Advantages/Skills:

(+1) Big Breasts

Disadvantages:

(---) Nymphomaniac
(---) Unwanted Love Interest
(--) Unattentive
(--) Zoophilia

Skills:
(XXX) - +6 for Appearance rolls when offering herself for sex.
(X) - +2 for Endurance rolls involving sex.

Haru is popular with many of the guys at the academy for her looks combined with musical talent. While she's absolutely helpless in other subjects, the young girl is on a different level when her fingers touch a piano, and performs regularly at the school. Haru is a bit of an airhead, often seen scrambling around with forgotten sheet music, likely tripping in the process. She seems normal enough, but nobody knows her well-hidden secret: an insane libido which she has to satisfy at all times. When Haru gets in the mood, which is frequent, she will fulfill her craving with anyone, and anything- even animals.

Not that familiar with system games, let me know if the points work!

Bloody Rose

Quote from: coolhands on May 02, 2012, 02:45:32 AM

Name:  Kenji Ryouta
Major: Social work
Stats
Endurance : 4
Apperance:  4
Charisma:    6

Potency: 3+2= 5
Climax: 3+2= 5

Skills/ Advantages
Big penis + 1 appearance

Disadvantages
Air head. distracted (-2)
Unlucky(-1)
phobia (-2) algophobia -  sexual pain

Biography
Kenji is a calm and layed back student, who usually only puts in an average amount of effort into his studies.  Not the best student, he seems to be often distracted from his studies, and hardly focused on what he should be doing.  The only time he really seems to focus is when he is concentrating on music, which he has found to be a great source of enjoyment for him.  This has led him to become part of rin band, for which he plays the bass guitar.  When on stage he finds he can let his more of his personality show.

(sorry it took so long to get this up, let me know if everything is in order)

I think your endurance and climax are six instead of five. other than that your good.

Snake- pmed you

Aya- approved

Nexus1199

Quote from: Nexus1199 on April 30, 2012, 12:10:55 AM

Hiro Saito
Major: Journalism

Endurance:8(5+strength)
Appearance:5(1+penis size [kawaii])
Charisma: 5(2+Kawaii)
Intelligence: 5

Cute:Kawaii
Penis:(XXXX)
Significant Other:(XXX)

Strength:(XXX)
Nemisis:(---)

Nymphomania:(---)
Unlucky:(---)
Curse:(--)
Sexual Phobia:
(-):Penis Captivas,Merinthophobia,Gamophobia
(--):Necrophobia,Maieusiophobia,Cypridophobia

Sexual Insanity:
(-):Periculophilia

(--)Fetishism, Sadism, Zoophilia , humiliation(humiliating others if I am allowed to add) to the IT list

History: Hiro is the head journalist for the campus newspaper and is the current president of the academy’s martial arts team; while normally viewed as laid back by the majority of his classmates, it is a pretty open secret that he has a sadistic side. He has been known to put members who have either caused issues on campus or broken the tenants of the club into the hospital. The true secret however is what he uses his position on the newspaper for.  Unlike most journalist who seek out information for the truth, this young man seeks out information to use against people as blackmail and force them into submission. In his past he has forced everyone from students to teachers, and even a principal once into feeding his drive for kiny sex.  In times of desperation he is not above rape and others forms of forced sex to get a quick fix, he has noted that his drive has been slowly rising. While he has tried to dismiss the possibility, through a stroke of misfortune, the martial artist stumbled upon an occult ceremony in the wooded area just of the campus of his high school, it was here that some woman placed a curse on him, telling him that his libido would rise to the point of him needing to have sex several times a day in order to stay sane; she also told him that while this rise would be gradual it would still be there and that every time he failed to cover his partner in his cum or ejaculate inside of them, the speed of his libido growth would double. At his current level he needs sex everyday or else he will go insane.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Had to modify cause my numbers were way off last night.

I am pretty sure I was never approved.

Bloody Rose

Snake

Some curse. it only works in his favor in this setup. I dont' quite get how it's bad fo rhim. starting to go a littel bananas? Just go get laid, boom problem solved.

Bloody Rose

hehehe trust me, every action has their consequences. But yeah I will lower it from every hour to once every day. If not we will have you raping everybody

Snake

Yeah it seemed like a little much and just an excuse to nail everything with a pussy and a pulse.

Nexus1199

Quote from: Snake on May 02, 2012, 02:11:33 PM

Some curse. it only works in his favor in this setup. I dont' quite get how it's bad fo rhim. starting to go a littel bananas? Just go get laid, boom problem solved.
Well it is supposed to reach the point of suicidal insanity if he does not get laid. It was how I was going to kill him off if I got bored with him.

Bloody Rose

if you got bored with him just tell me and we will npc him.

Nexus1199

Quote from: Bloody Rose on May 02, 2012, 02:24:26 PM
if you got bored with him just tell me and we will npc him.
I figure a death would stir some stuff up, but okay.
I generally do not like letting my characters being NPCed because I sometimes come back and read up on them and hate hoe it goes.

Bloody Rose

oook I don't understand then, first you want him killed off if you get bored with him. I npc him for a few plots and then you come back and hate how it goes?. mmm would it be worst if he got killed? you got bored of him remember?. Anyways that curse will put too much emphasis on rape and a lot of people don't like rape.

Nexus1199

Quote from: Bloody Rose on May 02, 2012, 02:32:57 PM
oook I don't understand then, first you want him killed off if you get bored with him. I npc him for a few plots and then you come back and hate how it goes?. mmm would it be worst if he got killed? you got bored of him remember?. Anyways that curse will put too much emphasis on rape and a lot of people don't like rape.

Okay, I will cut it down :) a day to three sound good?

As for not wanting someone else to play them, it is not so much me getting a renewed interest in the character; it more has to do with how I imagine the character is and how he should act compared to others. It probably has to do with using my characters in different RPs for time periods ranging between a year and three years.

Bloody Rose

Once every day sounds fine because that is how much most people get fucked unless they are super sexy hehe