1st Request Thread! Male for Female

Started by CrimsonBlood, August 07, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonBlood

Hello, thought I'd drop a couple of ideas down I've been thinking over that would be fun to do!

This is my first idea: It's more of a futuristic type of roleplay.
The world present-day as we know it collapsed and a new world has risen. Along with the new world came the next step in Evolution and new creatures roam the earth. The humans also took part in this process and now, there is a war between the machines, magic, and science.
My character and your character would know each other since childhood. We could discuss the professions. One day, our characters are confronted by one of the leaders or an old magic wielder, or they could have an open vision. They are told that the world is in danger and that they are the only two people who can save it, but the road will be dangerous as they search for this mysterious object. It will also be a sacrifice for one of their lives.

My second idea:  My character's memories have been erased. He's on a jog, and your character comes to him and through a series of events tells him that she's been keeping watch. Yc made a deal that in turn erased all my characters memories, and now the forces that told you to keep away, now come after us.
We could place this in the ancient times or modern. Our characters could be of a royal family of old or current day child of a president. Sister and brother! I'd like to make up where the child of a king/president is actually the one who takes over the leadership position at a certain age, and I was chosen to take that role. The deal was made to cause him to lose that chance and disappear, and to reverse chaos before the king/president or the outside world finds out,   we have to figure out how to overturn the curse.