Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gannameade

I am going to have him come out and hang with you all.

Be right there.  Will get you something after lunch.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Flower

We almost missed it but happy birthday to Dragongoddess! :)

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Gannameade

Loiosh

I have unfortunately run into some RL issues that are sapping all of my writing time and they're likely to continue for at least the next several months.  I'm going to write Ryo out for now (he's going to go up to his room and sleep off the booze.)  Kati, I was really enjoying the interaction and looking forward to seeing where it went and I simply adore Rafaela's character.  Apologies and best of luck!

Strega

Missed you Loiosh, I totally wanted our characters to pour their eyes out on their tragic stories, you character is one of my favorites. Real life comes first and try not to over stress, nothing good will ever come from excessive effort, it backfires most of time. I wish you the best and stay strong, caro mio.

Gannameade

Sorry to see you go, perhaps time will once again bring you back our way.

Flower

I'm sorry to hear RL is getting busy for you, Loi. However, we'll be here! Feel free to jump back in once life calms down. :)

RedPhoenix

Flower

Just wanted to let you know you're not forgotten. By the looks of it, the star gazing thingy has reached its pinnacle. Will be doing another major event soon. Hopefully it will attract more writers.

RedPhoenix

Flower you are such a blessing for all the work you do on this. <3

Gannameade

Flower

You guys are too kind. I'll be honest. I feel like I've been doing a crappy job but I'll listen to your positive reassurances rather than the nagging voice in my head. :P

Levi

Climbs aboard the flower appreciation train!

Your doing great!

Flower

Your kindness knows no limits.

But seriously you're an awesome group. Speed dating/friendship is next on the agenda unless something changes. (^^)

Gannameade

LOL for you?  NOPE!!!

Just speaking the truth and I am not alone!!!

*HAPPINESS TO THE GM!!*  Casting hands!!!

Levi

RedPhoenix

*scribbles quickly*

Flower is amazing and wonderful and all the good things!!!

Dragongoddess

Flower, you really are amazing!  And I know this was a couple weeks ago but thank you all for the happy birthday wishes!  Didn't have any time to respond cuz that was a class day and I've had multiple reports to work on since but I want you all to know they were greatly appreciated.

On my final note, guess who's back, bitches!  I will be finishing my last out of class essay today and therefore will have time to start writing again starting either today or Friday.

Flower

Flower

Small update, the new interest thread for the upcoming event (if all works out) is up. If you'd like to participate, you can let me know either here or over there. Whatever works best for you. Just need a head count to see if this is possible. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=296259.0