Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

mm well.. an Anti hero or two would be cool tho, we could like suspect them of being evil and they vice versa,  but they could pair with someone.. would make for an interesting plot bunny.

and villians, what about the villians.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Katra Alexion

Name: Soteria "Tori" Agrotera
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Saturn (The Soldier of Silence, The Scout of Death and Rebirth, The Warrior of Sacrifice)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 120
Weapon/Equipment:
* Silence Glaive: A powerful weapon artifact used in the more powerful attacks in Saturn's arsenal.
* Orbital Chakrams: A pair of star shaped chakrams disguised as earring that transforms when Soteria takes them off for her attack
* Senshi Cellphone: Acts like a normal cellphone with all the usual apps but is also attuned to a special frequency that allows secured communication between Scouts and special modded transformation device added, used via the cellphones inbuilt camera.
* Henshin Rod: Item that allows Soteria to transform into Neo Sailor Saturn
* Sub-space Pocket: Otherwise known as hammer-space.Through out the manga, anime and live action all the senshi have had there items appear in the hands by seemingly reaching behind them into some kind of invisible dimension and pulling them out. The limits of the Sub-space pocket has never been untested but it safe to say you could possibly store everything and the kitchen sink in there. This only becomes available once Soteria becomes a Senshi.
Turn Ons: Romance, Seduction, (at times) rough dominate/possessive male, light bondage, lean well built (in all senses of the word) males, adult romance/supernatural graphic novels.
Fav. Color: Persian Blue, lavender, black and silver
Fav. Food: Pizza, Sandwiches, coffee ice cream, Italian and Chinese food

Skills:
- Lazy Genius: While not quiet eidetic memory, Soteria is one of those people that seem to have an amazing memory letting her easily pass all her studies with little studying.
- First Aid: She has Paramedic level knowledge of first aid and also volunteers at the Hospital when she has time. Her goal in College is to go into pre-med and specialize an Emergency Room doctor.
- Kunoichi: Soteria extensively trained in the secretive arts of Mugen Tenshin's Tenjin Mon style of taijutsu (DoA: Kasumi style), making her stronger, faster, more agile and precise - a dangerous combination in close quarters. Thanks to the whole acclaim ninja animes in japan have garnered over the years Soteria cleverly carries around many concealed tools of the trade throughout her person without anything much of it or be the wiser.
- Herbalist: Inheriting her grandmother's love of gardening at a young age, Soteria loves growing a variety of things, mostly flowers and herbs that she can make into herbal remedies and teas. Her favorite flowers are gardenias, night blooming jasmines, sweet peas and cherry blossoms.
- Angel of Music: Soteria is a natural singer of many types of musical genre, but sings from a more emotional level often using this medium to vent feelings she has no way of normally expressing.
- Multilingual: Speaks fluent Greek and English along with conversational Japanese

Physical Appearance: Tall and slim with a toned curvy body. As far as looks go she is rather captivating in a exotic sort of way; her skin is smoothed and pleasantly tanned from constantly outdoors. Her hair is the color of moonlight fading into dark violet tips cascading down to the indentations of her small waist (either tied at the nape or braided back) and her eyes are pools of dark amethysts with silver and blue flecks. When not in her school uniform Tori's normal apparel consist of black pants/jeans, various styles of tops and boots, though sometimes she is known to wear a dress on occasion. She wears little in the way of jewelry asides from a pair of earrings and watch on her right wrist.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
* Saturn Orbital Slicer: Taking the tiara from her forehead it transforms into a pair of chakrams which begin to glow with energy as she throws them at an enemy, attacking in a crisscross pattern. Throwing them she has some control over their trajectory and can recall them.
* Saturn Healing Rejuvenation: Calls up a silvery lavender mist that heals fellow Sailor scouts of physical injuries. She can use this ability outside her transformed state and also heal some illnesses but it fatigues more her to do do.
* Saturn Silence Glaive Surprise: Blast the enemy with potent energy
* Silence Wall: Creates a powerful protective barrier
* Death Rebirth Revolution: Neo Sailor Saturn's ultimate attack. This power has only presents itself when there is no hope left. A double edge sword, this power resets the balance at the cost of the user's life unless there is some kind of major intervention and even then the caster is reverted back to infancy going through sporadic growth until she returns to her former age.

Weaknesses:
- Soteria is a sexual innocent, though by no means ignorant on the subject (sex ed and her choice of literature), she has little to no experience (yes she is a virgin) in the matter and is susceptible to seduction.
- Socially awkward around most people
- Intolerant to cruelty visited children and animals
- She is high allergic to bananas and strawberries

Background: Soteria was adopted as an infant by Nicolas and Adrianna Agrotera. Soteria grew up in a little picturesque town along the coast of Greece. Nicolas was a local doctor and surgeon while Adrianna was a music teacher. Growing up she had a good if lonely life, her unique gift of healing that alienated from many children her age and persecution of some of the older kids and their superstitious parents often enduring their cruel sling and arrows. Lack of a social life aside, Soteria was a bright student in school but teachers often complained that she lacked motivation, which was not the case - she was capable of doing the work, but she was bored since she already already knew the material felt unchallenged. Figuring out the problem, Soteria's parents pulled her out of school began to have her homesechooled hiring a private tutor to oversee her curriculum. That seemed to do the trick as by the time she reached thirteen she had already met all the requirements to finish high school with two years college courses knocked out of the way. Not wishing to head long into early adulthood Soteria decided to take some time away from her studies to actually enjoy what was left of her adolescence. Around this time Soteria began studying martial arts as a means of protection of discipline. She traveled deep into the country side of Japan with her master to train without any distractions. Her parents only agreed only a lengthy discussion and a promised to keep in touch through regular letters. She studied under her master for five hard grueling years but it all paid off when her Master had told her there was no more that he could teach her. Elated, she contacted her family and let them know she was coming home who in turned threw her party.

Now eighteen, Soteria - inspired by her father, wanted to become a doctor and started things going in that direction, even got herself a fully paid scholarship to any school of her choice. Things were looking up when her parents were killed unexpectedly in a car crash. It wouldn't be until a couple of weeks later while going through her parents things that she finds her birth certificate and adoption papers. To say that Soteria was shocked would be an understatement and though hurt that her parents hid this from her she wasn't in the least bit mad. Wanting to know more about her biological parents, who they were and what they were like. Soteria decided to go to Tokyo and try to look them up. She packed up all the essentials she would need and sold everything else. What little information there was on her adoption records told her her mother was native of Japan and her name was Hotaru Tomoe, who had been a young unwed mother at the time of her birth while her father was unknown.

So far she has been in Japan for about eight months. When not attending college or volunteering some of her time at the hospital for extra credit she tries to track down her elusive biological parents. She lives in a large one bedroom studio/condo which is fully paid for and rides a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6 R (black, silver and purple color scheme) to get everywhere. Recently she has been experiencing strange dreams that she really has no answers for. 

Everything is subject for discussion.

Update: 7/30 - Just edited a few things I had forgotten.

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Karasu on July 28, 2012, 07:46:33 AM
mm well.. an Anti hero or two would be cool tho, we could like suspect them of being evil and they vice versa,  but they could pair with someone.. would make for an interesting plot bunny.

and villians, what about the villians.

The problem with that is that I all ready have a character in mind who fits that description, I don't want a bunch of anti-heroes running around, that would be lame.

Karasu

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Sessha on July 27, 2012, 12:50:06 PM
So what is the story with this game?

2000 years before the start of the official Sailor moon series back when all the senshi still lived on the moon, before serenity became queen and when Endymion held the rank of soldier, they served  a royal family of immortals known as the Millenia's who's reign spanned throughout  the universe. At the time, Queen Millenia was still just a princess as was her brother the Prince. Their father and mother(who were also aunt and uncle) were the ruling monarchs. Sometime during their reign, the once benevolent and righteous king and queen became tyrants and began to oppress the many people living under their empire, which was the entire milky way galaxy at that time. The sailor scouts then were priestesses who  hailed from  different planets each specializing in a type of magic, who had served the queen and the knights  were a group warriors who served as the kings guard.

It was around that time that Serenity and Endymion met each other. Serenity was loyal retainer and best friend to Princess Millenia and likewise was  Knight Endymion to Prince Millenia. In fact, the idea of them getting together was originally proposed by the Millenia siblings. While all this was going on, the King and Queen began to slip deeper into insanity, finally waging war against the worlds under the territory of their moon kingdom. One by one they began to ravage the planets, all but earth saved from the mad king and queen's warpath,  the barren wastelands of these planets exists as proof of the wars once fought. This caused quite a rift between the priestesses, knights and the masters they served. Eventually, Serenity along with the other Priestess along with Endymion and his knights would organize a combined coup to oust the Millenia's from the throne, in the end Queen Serenity was victorious and she was chosen to be queen of the silver millennium. Next came the trial of the royal family.

Being immortal, Serenity nor anyone could  kill the king or queen, but they faced a fate much worse than death as their immoral consciousness was separated from their bodies and dispersed as fragments throughout the universe. As to the fate of the Princess and Prince, Serenity was faced with making a tough decision. Although they had been fiends Millenia and her brother had also been too much of a threat to ignore. She was faced with making the tough decision of exiling both brother and sister. The sister was stripped of all her titles & possession and forced to live in a far off quadrant where she was subject to implied sexual slavery and the brother sentenced to serve a 2000 year term in an imprisoned capsule .

2000 years later brings us to the present day, the once prince and princess have re-united  now as Queen and King and seek to re-establish the empire that was lost to them as well as the revenge against those they feel wronged them. For that purpose, they need to eliminate all threats to their ascension, the knights & senshi. Understand?

Katra Alexion

Love the back story.

I am also tempted to give Soteria some form of psychic/precog ability like the former Mars to keep up with the whole life/death theme but I don't know if that would be to much.

Karasu

Might be interesting if she gets confused snatches like MArs did.. GM controlled it would make for awesome riddles.

Katra Alexion

*nods* I was thinking the same thing. Hopeful Darkest will give some input to see where I could go with her  ;D

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Laughing Hyena

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Oreida Wesker

Heh, I had thought of making a Uranus, but then I realized, well, if we don't get enough people, at least the immediate 5 salior scouts could still be played until we gain more people. ^-^
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Brazen Endeavors

[Floatleft][/float]
Name: Mizuno "Sue" Suisei (Suisei "Sue" Mizuno - Western)
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Mercury
Height: 168cm (5'6")
Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
Weapon/Equipment: Mercury Super computer - activated by touching an earring, the computer is mostly virtual.  Visor extends over one eye.  Mouthpiece for communication is optional.  Keyboard, if needed, is a virtual extension viewed through her visor.
Turn Ons: Gamer/computer skills; poetry; assertive men/women; mystery; knowledge.
Fav. Color: Periwinkle, other shades of blue.
Fav. Food: Seafood, especially crab.
Skills:  Hacking; acting; some judo; piano (mostly midi keyboard); speaks fluent German and English.

Physical Appearance:  Sue appears rather loafish, given that most of her free time is spent before a screen and her penchant for loose clothes.  Her physique, however, is slender and lightly muscled, conditioned by some martial arts and a passion for running.  Her hair is a dark, cerulean blue streaked through by black.  Her eyes are a brighter blue, and a family trademark. 

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Shabon Spray:  A mist of water or fog that blinds and confuses enemies, though Senshi are able to see through it to launch their attacks.

Shabon Freezing Spray: Similar to the first, though with an added element of ice which may destroy lesser villains.

Shine Aqua Illusion:  Offensive/defensive.  Can create a projectile blast of ice that freezes enemies, or a defending barrier of ice.

Mercury Aqua Mirage: Engulfs enemies in a globe of water, destroying them when the water bursts.

Mercury Aqua Sword: Sword summoned from water and ice. 

Weaknesses:  Fire, social interaction, near-sightedness.

Background:  At seventeen years, Sue proved to be both a prodigy and disappointment.  She graduated from high school two years early, and her prep school scores veritably guarenteed her a place at Tokyo U.  The Mizuno family was shocked to learn that, just after her 17th birthday, Sue dropped prep school and university dreams to pursue her own life.  Hacking had been a lucrative business since she was 15, after all.  She was able to rent her own apartment and concentrate on her own desires, including internet courses for "ethical hacking" alongside other top programming courses. 

Her free time is usually spent gaming from the comfort of her home.  At rare occassions, she makes an appearance at local arcades.  She dislikes rude and crude gamer boys, to the point where she becomes vocally aggressive.  She is somewhat shy, but mostly craves solitude.  Her other passions include obscure trivia, word games, producing music, and cats.  Her second cousin is Mizuno Ami, now married and living in Germany.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

Wait a minute! I don't even see Neptune listed up top! There is a Neptune in this RP, right!?
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

BlackestKnight

Quote from: Ember Star on July 30, 2012, 10:20:11 AM
Wait a minute! I don't even see Neptune listed up top! There is a Neptune in this RP, right!?
No Neptune

Ember Star

Awe *sniffles* Why not? I already started planing my character. Oh well, still early enough to switch

Ember Star

Okay, I'm working up a Sailor Venus character now. I should have her done tomorrow or the next day. I'm usually pretty fast with characters once I decide What I'm doing.

One more thing, I have somebody who wants to br Venus' Knight, could you possible hold that spot for him?

Sessha

Actually I had previously claimed the Venus Knight postion.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Ember Star

Katra Alexion

I am wondering why the position for Uranus and Neptune are unavailable.My guess is they either retained their power or they are out of the picture due to some circumstance.

Ember Star

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to play Neptune because of the water power and I had a pretty good character idea for her.  Also wouldn't have minded playing Uranus.

Laughing Hyena

Not sure why either. Blackest do you have a reason?

TheDreadPirateRoberts

Well dang wanted to put in a bid to be Venus'  knight. Its my gfs chari and she'd asked me to join as her knight. But I'll put im a secondary bid for it. We hadnt realized the knights position  had been asked for already:/ Oh wells to the drawing board I guess

Ember Star

Quote from: TheDreadPirateRoberts on July 30, 2012, 07:16:59 PM
Well dang wanted to put in a bid to be Venus'  knight. Its my gfs chari and she'd asked me to join as her knight. But I'll put im a secondary bid for it. We hadnt realized the knights position  had been asked for already:/ Oh wells to the drawing board I guess
But ... but...
Quote from: Sessha on July 30, 2012, 03:21:19 PM
Actually I had previously claimed the Venus Knight postion.
Do a girl a favor and switch please? Kiki will probably annoy the heck out of you anyway. Lol. But I'll understand if you don't wan to.