The Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Ended/Inactive]

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 27, 2010, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinera

Sinera smiles at Kip as he exits, then bids those remaining a quiet, "Good night." She retires to her bed, locking her door securely and wondering if Remiel's garlic and turtleneck will indeed keep him safe... after all, the neck isn't the only place where there are veins, just the largest. She wonders idly if there is any garlic remaining in the kitchen and thinks she might just go get some herself...
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Aiden

With all business set aside, Aiden enjoys a calm dinner and a long walk before he returns to his room for the night.

Autumn Sativus

Before long, the sun would once again rise over Saffron Stronghold, and the group would gather in the main hall to learn of the nights events. After the group had gathered Saffron would join them, taking that place where she was easily heard, halfway up the stairs. "It has been a good night, my friends." she smiled, glad to know that none had perished during the night. "I have heard from the staff that an attempt was made... but they were doing their job, and though the murderer got away, the victim is safe among you." She paused for a moment, thinking it over. "As we know, the person or people responsible are still among us... and we must act to put them out of our midst. I will leave it up to you, my friends and my staff... who shall take the blame?"

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Nadir

I feel as if suspicion falls upon... Izu.

Caeli

"Why would you think that, Eden?" Caeli shrugged her shoulders a bit as she worked her way through her breakfast. "Personally, I think Aiden looked a bit suspicious..."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kip

I don't know why you two think those things - the quiet nature of Transgirlenstein makes me wonder personally.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

"Oh, dear, it's so difficult to decide," Val said, frowning worriedly.  "Anyone's suspicions might be correct at this point, but perhaps Teno knows something."  She nibbled thoughtfully at the excellent breakfast provided for them, wondering who had had such a fortunate escape last night.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

"Marg is a sneaksy one.  I've heard of her fondness for necks."

Izu

*walks back in his pjs, rubbing his eyes* Mmm? Me? No... *shakes head and glances at Eden* But the first to throw an accusation is usually hiding something...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Nadir

Quote from: RulesPlease do not consider the person that votes first a 'bad guy', simply for the reason that they voted first. That person just happens to be the person to check the thread first, and if everyone always accuses the person first to vote, then nobody will vote first anymore, meaning nobody will vote anymore.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 08:28:36 AM
"Marg is a sneaksy one.  I've heard of her fondness for necks."

I heard you have a fondness for necks and the vein that is on the inner thigh, Ryven.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Izu

[[@ Eden: well, I didn't want to sound too superficial for voting against me! xD]]

Torch

Pours a goodly amount of cream into her coffee before taking a seat. "Well, I hate to say it but....there's something about Ty that just seems....well...." Her voice trails off as she shrugs her shoulders and sips from her mug.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Nadir

[[You know I loff you really, Izu! I only voted for you because you have better hair than me ¬_¬]]

Izu

[[*passes with fingers through my hair and gives you a Johnny-Bravo type of smile* I can't help it, bebeh  8-) ]]

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on March 30, 2010, 11:17:19 AM
I heard you have a fondness for necks and the vein that is on the inner thigh, Ryven.

GASP!  I say, gasp!  I have no idea of what you speak of, Marg. ^-^

Quote from: Eden on March 30, 2010, 11:41:52 AM
[[You know I loff you really, Izu! I only voted for you because you have better hair than me ¬_¬]]

That is not possible, Eden.  The fro is > all.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 11:56:09 AM
GASP!  I say, gasp!  I have no idea of what you speak of, Marg. ^-^

I have seen you though you usually have something else in your mouth.

-Winks-

Izu

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 11:56:09 AM
That is not possible, Eden.  The fro is > all.

*glances up at my hair* Well... sometimes it's so curly that it looks like a natural fro  O8)

Marguerite

Quote from: Izu on March 30, 2010, 12:06:47 PM
*glances up at my hair* Well... sometimes it's so curly that it looks like a natural fro  O8)

Fro fight!

-Throws the fro picks on the ground near the two-

LadySky

With all this talk of thigh vein biting, fro fights, and such I am so very distracted! *glares about and sips coffee as she studies everyones teeth*

Hmmmmm, I could almost swear I saw a flash of something sharp and white in Margs mouth yesterday. Of course it could have been something totally different than fangs but still........hmmmmmm
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on March 30, 2010, 12:02:32 PM
I have seen you though you usually have something else in your mouth.

-Winks-

That's nothing!  Nothing at all!

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on March 30, 2010, 12:30:25 PM
That's nothing!  Nothing at all!

-Smirks and looks over to Ladysky-

You do know that no one was murdered yesterday and the fangs you thought were in my mouth is wax for my tooth.

-Removes it-

It was bothering my lower tooth beneath it.

Kye

"I will not even pretend to have a reason to vote for someone, I do not know who it could be.  We are all voting blindly, and unfortunately I must do the same.  For now I shall vote for Ryven.  I pray that someone can convince me of his innocence," Kyrsa murmured before getting her own cup of coffee.

Remiel

I'm going to vote for Valerian! She must be a vampire!

...just kidding.    ;D   

As my lie detector is currently on the fritz, I'm going to place my vote entirely at random.  Thus, I vote for...

At 2010-03-30 13:39:35, Remiel (uid: 9411) rolls: 1d15 Result: 15

...um...Valerian.  -_-'

Remiel

No, I can't.  I feel too guilty.  I'm changing my vote to Marguerite, because if anyone would have a propensity for biting people and drawing blood, twould be she.