Werewolf / Anthro? [VAN / VAN-E / UN]

Started by AlexanderSedai, August 13, 2008, 03:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderSedai

Yay for posting in the RIGHT forum this time!

First ... Game, and unsure how I'm truly going to go about this!

Player wanted: One on One? Female =)

BASIC story line:
Quote from: AlexanderSedai on August 05, 2008, 09:33:45 PM
The world became an awkward place when the century turned over its 21st spoke.  Wars tore open old wounds of faith and new social injustice alike.  Science became a predominate calling, genetics meddling in things best left alone.  With the first human hybrid came an outcry of amazement and worry; I was one of those first.  Now nearly a century later, my life has grown from a thing of modern marvel to the nearly medial fantasy once dreamed of.  It was a simple thing to adjust the genetic structure, once the first of us were evolved and they didn't stop with the Canine Familia: The sciences created daemons of theory, fiction becoming fact, fantasy becoming reality.  When the Nightwalkers came into creation as a type of deep rock mining specie, the unforseen consequences led to the things people once called vampires; though I find it one of the more ironic things in life that we first lycans have better vision than those fools and their unnatural avoidance of the sun.

It wasn't until the first war that we lost ourselves to the transformations though... We had the strengths and habits that were intended to aid us in our jobs and our lives... But war... It brought out the beasts within.  Those of us able to hold onto ourselves through the part human part animal transformations found great joy even amidst the pain and social inequity, and were used in the most inhuman ways during all proceeding wars.  They won of course, the humans... But not before what they had started spiraled out of control.  Hosts of the lycan and perhaps a dozen other cross-familias were created or bred amongst themselves.  And through it all I watched and grew cold with the understanding of what this meant for my life: Trial and turmoil... Never did I expect to find love or a companion amidst the next age: The age of fear, The Age of Animals.  We walk amongst the humans once more, even while we fight our own private battles, and sept battles, and clan battles.  Whether it is in the cities or the country; for we are - as near as we can tell - immortal to the turning of the clock, save only wounds and poisons.  It is now we who thrive despite our inter-wars, Lycan on vampire, anthropomorphic of all sorts waring and befriending each other even while the humans try to control or use us. 

I actually created this late one night for someone in my Introduction thread, and I'm going to attempt to dive RIGHT into my insecurities; thus is my word of warning... I've never actually played a Sci-fi / Extreme type play before!  I'm interested, but inexperienced. 

I really don't even know where this could lead.  I am envisioning some sort of taboo relationship of course. 

My characters THUS far are pure human, but perhaps with tendencies of animals (which is why I quoted this as VAN/VAN-E) - though possibly changing in play!  I just don't know yet, and haven't had time to read through examples.

Any suggestions, interests, etc? 

~Sedai
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!    It's time to toss the dice!

On/Off's  /  My Introduction Thread

Galatea88

I am totally interested! In fact, I just put up a serach for a game that is almost exactly the same idea. Only you have more detail than I did! *Jumps up and down!* Pick me! Pick me!
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

AlexanderSedai

Did you have any thoughts on the roles therein?  As I said I'm extremely new to this genre (Nice lightsaber by the way; reminds me to reinstall KOTRII and beat it again)

Obviously I've cast myself as a werewolf, though in this world I've sort of set it up for either total transformation, partial transformation (torso/legs a mixture of human / animal; possibly 'other' aspects of the anatomy pending on your interests ^.^), or simply attitude transformations.  Day to day I look very similar to another human, though with golden eyes. 

There are few of us in society, and those who are typically have urchin type jobs; with the occasional exceptions who head companies and the like, hiding in plain sight as it were.

The other partner could be Human, or another anthro type pending on preference. 

Galatea88

Well, I post the link to my thread. It'll be easier that way...

EDIT:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19526.msg758107#msg758107
I am sad!!!! Westley's threat to Humperdink is too long to use as a signature!!!! Waaah!

AlexanderSedai

*another selfish bump* I know I could just... Try someone elses scenes I just... Am scareded :(

anon

I'm interested...I think. ;] Mind explaining a little further about your character?
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox

AlexanderSedai

More or less, my character is an undesirable.  We've been shunned due to our transformations, due to our... Lack of humanity, despite being created against our will; it was not a life we chose, but it's a life we now accept.

Grady - my characters name (Just made that up off the top of my head! only took me... 2 minutes) - was one of the first Hybrids, and as such has something of an... Honor amongst most Hybrids; also being one of the strongest (Mentally, Physically) adding to my prowess in the wars that have taken place; the latter giving me a place of anxious insecurities to those who waged war against us.

Ironically - though one of the first and now oldest - I chose to live in plain site after the war, and while I head a Sept of Lycan, I also work diligently as something of a scientist.  Working both for a possible genetic reversal, or at least a calming of one of the many known undesirable traits of our kinds: Thirst for blood, Thirst of war, pure fear and pain of sunlight for the nightwalkers, and the like.  I head a decent sized company who mostly produces your every day chemicals and pharmaceuticals, my age letting me move up through the company due to a host of long grown learning. 

Despite my decent job, I don't go out that often.  My yellow eyes are not... Impossible amongst 'humans' - but most figure that I am some sort of half-breed; never figuring a full Lycan could actually dress as I dress, act as I act, live as I live.  Few do, and none openly; though rumor has it that a few heads of state and other corporation are lead by similar hybrids of other familial decent or creation: And I know for a fact some do.

We still fight amongst ourselves as well.  My house - while heavily protected - is not without its dangers, nightwalkers being the most common to attack against it, though others have over the years; even other Lycan jealous of my standings.  My Sept has even taken part in complete take overs of small cities where rebellious factions of one sort or another have taken over, attempting to destroy human kind.  It's been my resignation since the First War to the fact of futility on that path: We will never fully overthrow the human race, and even the attempt would make lives worse, not better; even if we were able to.  I've set myself against such radical factions, adding to my list of enemies, as well as earning allies; even amongst certain... Open minded humans.

Okay so that's more than more or less.  Just... background to my characters personality and the like.  >.>
Hope it's not too rambled

anon

Nope, it's fine.
Sounds like fun. ;] I'm game. PM me to iron out the details?
Ons/Offs ~ Absences
Disclaimer (thanks Caeli xP): I am NOT a kitty...just...kitty-like.
"I never trust a sneaky pussy." - Paradox