Elliquiy members convention.

Started by robitusinz, June 29, 2006, 02:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Alright, so I'm sure I'm not the only one who's thought of it.  If there was an Elliquiy members' convention, what do you think would be the most ideal place to hold it?  Me, I'm thinking of a Vegas suite with an orgy, because I roll dirty like that.  Way too many girls (and boys) here with extremely active libidos, and such sexiness that it'd be impossible not to want to screw their brains out in person.  I'd be like a Big Johnson T-Shirt.  Poker in the front.  Liquor in the rear.  You'd have your standard convention faire in one half of the suite, and the other would be a massive orgy room.

Or maybe my fantasies just run away with me.  Your thoughts?
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Celestial Goblin

Ah, it would be the trip of my life. I'd probably not care so much about the kind of room we'd be in, more about such convention being somewhere else than the other half of the globe.
Hmm...
From the choices you gave, sure, let it be Vegas.
*thinks something*
Of course let it be Vegas, it's a very nice city. Please make it Vegas.
:)

kylie

*shrugs*  Well at least airfare is cheap to Vegas from here. 

Not sure anything else about that place is, but hey.  It has that sort of let-loose spirit to it, I suppose.

ZK

Only if you bribe me with a cookie.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kylie

Heh.  Well it all depends. 

What flavor?

kylie

Actually I think this sounds like fun.  Anyone else?

I'll bring whips... And donuts. 

(Or cookies of your choice, if they're on the market.)

Eloquent Surreal

mmmmm... Vegas?  Orgy? Some of the dirtiest minds on the planet? Where to I get my ticket?
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained

kylie

Hmph.  Limited response...

Not to be defeatist.  But will it help to ask how many people much prefer their discussions here, to _not_ go face to face?
I'm curious.

ZK

In honesty. What I do on the Internet, stays on the Internet. I learned the hard way of that. *sigh* long story, but anywho. Yeah.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

*nods*

I certainly agree with that Zulo.
I would enjoy getting together with a few on here as I have made some good and close friends.

But as far as sexual contact?
No thankyou, I am very happy with the man I have, why would I want to slag it around?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

kylie

See this is the funny thing for me...

I'm not sure it follows that people getting together must mean an orgy.  But different people may have various notions about that.  On a lighter note...  They may also feel that talking about anything sexually-charged, face to face is somehow more disruptive than doing it online.  Which in some ways baffles me, but I suspect it's true for a lot of people.

Then of course there is the little matter of not being able to bring so many props for some fantasies in real-time as one can write up here...  (Sigh, heh.)

Elvi

I think that may have to do with the mention of orgies and S&M clubs in the pole options?
Along with the replies that have been made and the fact that it would be nigh impossible to get a great many people together full stop.....

I myself am quite able to talk about sex, in all forms and nature without feeling concerned or self concious about it, though I feel that other's expectations about meetings of this nature may be a hell of a lot different to mine.

(Good grief this has taken me four edits to get the spelling right and no doubt there is still some...this heat is killing me....)

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

I've been to both S&M places as well as been to an orgy or two in my life. But, eh, it's not something I'd like to do if I met the people I roleplay with. If I was to get to know them first personally, it may change on that. But, I'm not up to joining in on sex right on the bat.

Afterall the only STD you get from Internet sex is Drama. Not saying that anyone has any diseases, just. I don't like taking my chances. I've met someone from the net before, it wasn't pretty. Then again, I met another from the net and he was a damn decent guy. So, it's a gamble. As with a lot of things are.

Lilian

Yea, seriously, if Elliquiy was going to have a convention, it should be at a convention hall.. if that.  If people decide to visit a swinger's club on their own, then good for them .^^  But I can tell you right off the bat that it will be quite a lot more difficult to host an Elliquiy party at a swinger's club - not to mention that a lot of us are single and they DO prefer couples..

Whatever you choose, just come down to Vegas. XD   Just keep in mind that summer's are HOT, winters are COLD, and I'll be working my _ASS_ off during Winter because it is THE high season for conventions. 

But, fuck, if people want to get together for a week and come to Vegas, meet each other, have fun.. I'd encourage it. ^^   I'll even provide some help getting things together.    Of course, Vegas is an ideal choice for me.. I already live here, and work in a business that deals heavily with conventions. Woo!

Please come to Vegas? I'm so lonely. T.T

Muse

::chuckles::  If I saved up for a month or so I could drive to Vegas easily.  Affording a hotel is a difrent story.  It would be fun to meet some people face to face, and I can talk about just about anything, but I'm inclined to agree with ZK that what I do on the net stays on the net. 

I learned that the hard way too. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

kylie

Quote from: Elvi on July 23, 2006, 08:10:09 AM
I think that may have to do with the mention of orgies and S&M clubs in the pole options?
Along with the replies that have been made and the fact that it would be nigh impossible to get a great many people together full stop.....

I do not tend to link SM directly with intercourse -- in fact I quite enjoy having the option to keep them separate.  Just change the crackers on your whips if you're using them hard on the last person, keep the needles clean (better fresh), etc.  (STD's are not too likely that way.)

Of course, a lot of people do assume that SM is some "spice" for intercourse.  Perhaps there's no helping that.  Personally, I'm feeling rather cynical about the implications of intercourse lately.  Which is to say it's not my first priority.

I do think it might be fun to get some more vanilla-oriented sexual education from some people.  But I certainly don't assume it would be a given.  Particularly not in numbers so large that I'd call it an "orgy" (although more power to people who can make one, if that is what you like). 

Anyway, for me saying SM does not necessarily imply intercourse much less orgy.  I've been to a good few parties where people got flogged and no one screwed at the site.  It's also quite possible to have SM activity in one area and people watching there, talking elsewhere, and very little danger for anyone.  Also can reduce the odds of foul play for SM participants (assuming most of the observers are half sane, which around here I'd bet they would be at least ;)  If enough people were interested in that sort of activity.

ZK

I wasn't associating S&M and STDs. That was more on the orgy part.

robitusinz

Heh, posted this a month ago.  Now, I probably wouldn't even attend.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

Eloquent Surreal

what a way to ruin a good fantasy...LOL But since we are on the serious side, I wouldnt mind meeting some of the great talent on this site face to face but the orgy is pretty unrealistic. I for one dont enjoy sex with strangers. I'm more a one guy kinda gal, unless he tells me otherwise ::wink::
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained

Lilian

*Snickers* Well if ANYONE wants to come over to Las Vegas the invitation is still open. *Whistles*  Come on, it's like you COULDN'T find something to do here...

kylie

Unless someone has a pocket bureaucracy all in place...  I suspect most conventions take considerably more than a month to conceive well, much less prepare a site for. 

Of course, it depends on the number of people. 

I'd probably want a good crowd or some particular figures about to make a trip, personally...