Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

Treasure (arrr... parrots... gold [gold parrots?])
History, where creative writing was born.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Poly [Another parrot? No, that's a lie]

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Meta - scrub that, I'm going
Soporific [time for a coffee].

Bliss

Emulsion (because scrub, and SOAPorific...)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Frotter (whatever that means)

Bliss

Fraternize (something to do with rubbing... Elbows, surely)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

TaintedAndDelish

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Boatman