What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DomoMochi!

Your trying to guess if we are girls or guys are you not?

Sel Nar

Why does my hair cover my eye like this? It gets all stingy!

Arhys

I doubt you're worth the effort of drawing this sword, but I am feeling bored and generous with nothing else to do...so you might get lucky.

thirteenhearts

Are your eyes crossing when you look at that dot on my forehead?

abandoneddolly

are you wondering what my head loks like

lenka

* Wishes I can strip my flesh back bare and unfold the angel within*...." It would be easier than climbing this mountain"

Sel Nar

Lollipop, Lollipop, Ohh Lolli-Lollipop... Lollipop *Pop*

Amelita

Anyone seen my nipple? It should be here somewhere...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Don't come any closer or I swear I'll jump!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Sel Nar

It's so drafty. why did I unbutton my shirt?

Endorphin

It feels like someone is distorting my reality in here.

Autumn52

I need help with these pants and this shirt.......

(offer to help remove them)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Hmmm... perhaps I can use my sword to remove that guy's pants?

Autumn52

(with swift action Xandi swips her sword kriss kross and Endorphins clothes fall away from his body)

His thoughts now are: What she gonna do now?

(evil grins and smiles)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

Ha! I'm so good. Not even Zorro could do that!

Autumn52

(laughs I taught Zorro everything he knows......giggles You obviously havent seen my deguise here you go  

Now you are thinking what have I gotten myself into this time??

Endorphin

(This is a little tame to the things I got into a few hours ago).

I wonder if this dusguise would actually fool anybody?

Autumn52

Endorphin

(Oh, not at all. Go and have a look at Hotbox IV.  :-[)

I wonder if he's running out of things to think that I'm thinking.

Michael Corvus

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Autumn52

Hey you come to my beach house and I will remove these.....

Michael Corvus

(lol ... nice)

You know you want me, just admit it.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Autumn52

beg for it baby beg Corvus for it...... you know you want it so beg....

(commences begging)