What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

My nose itches and I can't move to scratch it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

abandoneddolly

Amelita

is nobody going to stitch me up? For real?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lucius Cornelius

My bra is falling... perhaps i must take it off.

Amelita

Man, I wish I could take that girl's bra off... Damn my missing hands...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Lucius Cornelius

why don't try it with the teeth....?

Endorphin

Maybe I'll just stare at her bra until it comes off!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

I really want to get dressed but I can't work the button...

Nyarly

Go ahead, I won't stop you if you tear it off me.

Amelita

she's such a tease... bet she never gives any  8-)

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Aether

Blast my under wears makers need for their logo to be visible all the time, it sure limits the look I can pull off.

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

hmmm... I know I put that thing somewhere along this wall...

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Ok... So, I do this... and you raise your arm. Yeah. Like that... I think that's how this goes.

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Man, I'm freezing to death in here. I don't think I'm ever going to get out of this well!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Dammit! I think we used too much superglue!

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

I wish I could get rid of these two giant leeches on my back!