Needing 1 or 2 more people for an Extreme small group

Started by Pockets, July 06, 2016, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Greetings and salutations,
   Both VexaVenom and I would like to express our thanks for taking the moment to look at this thread. That being said let’s get to the meat and potatoes of the reason you are here.

We’re looking for someone with a fairly deep masochistic streak interested in joining us in a group game. Ideally, we would like someone who can be submissive with a male partner but be dominant with a female partner.

A link to that game is here: I’m in Hell, and Daddy’s the Devil

At present we are looking for someone to play the following characters. If you have ideas for additional characters feel free to send them at either of us.

NSFW
Sarah, Joseph’s Secretary and future wife
This character needs to be able to switch. Submissive with her man and dominant with his slaves.

NSFW
Moraine, Avalene’s Best Friend. Moraine has had a deep seated crush on Joseph for years. It had moved beyond a crush and into the realm of obsession when she made certain alterations to herself in the attempt at being Joseph’s perfect plaything. She has also honed her oral skills to a fine edge and worked on mastering the art of bringing pleasure to a man with her ass.
   However recent events may have potentially ruined any joy that giving oral sex may have had for her. However, it’s possible that she may overcome what happened in her joy to please Joseph.

Note that this is a story set in an SciFi setting with advanced medical technology and will be quite extreme, so please take that into consideration before contacting us.
08/02 - New A/A Update

VexaVenom

A small added notation to this for Moraine. We were playing with the idea that Moraine and Ava(grew up together) also had a light 'exploration' stage with each other. This died out quietly before more than a few touches or kisses were exchanged. Moraine of course focused her obsession on Joseph, Avalene on the other hand is completely and helplessly obsessed with Moraine, her friend and near sister.

Please let us know as we would love to see these characters brought to life!
Forced to dance within Their shadows, taste the kiss of sin. I'll writhe beneath Their gaze, now let the games begin!

Foxy DeVille

Oooo... I'd be keen to play the secretary. Subbing for men/dominating women is my preferred way to play.