Take your pick, or suggest your own!

Started by Kristilla, October 29, 2010, 02:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristilla

Ok so these are games I've been really craving lately so if you'd kindly take a look I'd be very happy to RP with you!

Nazi Blues(M/F)
Looking for a dominate male for this one. A 29 year old German Nazi is taken out of his time into modern day Berlin where he meets a 22 year old American woman vacationing in Europe for the summer. She has to explain to him that he isn’t in his time anymore and that if he plans on staying alive he can’t wear his uniform in public. Chaos ensues.

Love?(M/M)
Need a dominate male who can play a Drow. As far as Vas had ever heard, Drow don’t love. Love isn’t even a word in the Drow language. Now, he seems to have fallen for another Drow and a male at that! Vas has no idea what he should do about it nor how to approach the other male.

Till death do we party!(M/M or M/F)
A drug dealer and a whore make a pact; to make enough money to start a club and live it up! How will they do this, and what happens along the way?

Fix me?(M/M or M/F)
An assassin from another realm, one that still uses candles, swords, axes, kings, queens, etc. is transported to modern day earth somehow with serious injuries; a stab wound through the thigh, a slash across the left shoulder, and a broken ankle. Ironically, they were teleported directly to a doctors house. Can the doc help them, and what will happen out of gratitude?

A twisted game(M/F)
Two people are drugged and knocked out. Next thing they know they’re in a room with no windows and only one large metal door that has no inside handle. They’re informed by their captors that they’re to have sex frequently over the next three days. After that, they may go free but there’s a catch they aren’t told about! Once they go free, they may not walk twenty paces from each other for a year! What will ensue?

Dear innocent warden(M/F)
Ok so this is a Dragon Age: Origins RP. This is one of my guilty cravings and is any of you out there can play as Zevran I’d be very enthused! This will follow the game plot, with our own add-ins and twists.

You snake!(M/F)
Looking for a male. Ok so I’ve been craving a game with a Naga…which is very rare for me, I’m not all that in to animals of any kind but this time, why not?
"A dark day at night is a special time, full of luminus gloom..."
"If all else fails, BE DRAMATIC!"

Wolfy

So..would the male be the Naga, or would you?

Kristilla

I was thinking a male naga. Unless you'd like otherwise...up to you not sure I could play a naga myself.
"A dark day at night is a special time, full of luminus gloom..."
"If all else fails, BE DRAMATIC!"