Welcome Aboard the Venus (Lesbian Cruise Game)

Started by Kokaine, January 01, 2015, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

Kokaine

At this point Fox is likely to be an NPC but if either of you ladies want to work out a connection to the former radio personality, I'm fine with that. Could be a relative or a work thing or just friends even...

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:53:32 PM
Where in here or in the character page

It's not showing in the character thread.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:53:32 PM
Where in here or in the character page

Both

I'm not sure there is a logical connection with Kitty and Nadi to start with as they are very different and have a seven year age gap, but if you can think of anything let me know.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Letrixia

Mmmm no idea where to upload it since its a woman without top. I have no idea a site that allows me to upload and then link it here.

Crash

The problem I saw in both threads is you have some addition characters after the .jpeg extension that you need to remove.  It isn't a hosting issue.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lynnette

Quote from: Letrixia on January 09, 2015, 01:57:46 PM
Mmmm no idea where to upload it since its a woman without top. I have no idea a site that allows me to upload and then link it here.

I normally just use imgur. I just make sure I'm not logged in, and then upload it, using it as hosting. None of my images have broken thus far over my two years on this page.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Letrixia

Crash

ElvenKitten

Letrixia

Sure that could be possible. I left it pretty open she just got a present from a friend to go on a trip in a cruise, perhaps you could be that friend.

ElvenKitten

Well Ellen is an Author so maybe Kitty worked for her part time and they became friends?

Lynnette

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 08, 2015, 03:42:16 PM
Name : Miranda Knightley
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Height : 5'5"
Body type : Petite
Hair : Blonde, shoulder-cut, kept straight
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : Australian accent (Though based on the American language), tongue-bar, pierced belly-button, blonde, recognizable voice

Likes : Punk/rock music, motorcycles, eating out, piercings/tattoos, one-night-stands, the occasional cigarette
Dislikes : Pop music, cooking, studying

About: Miranda had always been of the kind that struggled with settling down. Her family migrated from Australia to Hollywood before she was born, lagging behind the rest of the family whom had already moved bases. After an incident at a nightclub, she was denied her scholarship and dropped out of college. She had been planning on getting a major in music, but her parents couldn't pay for it, nor could she.

She ended up jumping between jobs for a long while, a lot of waiter jobs (Some better than other, the top being a relatively luxurious dinner, the bottom being a shithole with an owner who took every dollar of tips that came in) as well as a short while on radio as a co-host. Thanks to this short-spanned job, she wound up contacted by an up-and-coming company that dealt with voiceovers and dubs in particular. The wage was good, working hours were excellent and the job had plenty of extra perks as well as cool co-workers, so needless to say, the job was taken without second thought.

After that, minor roles like background characters in video games and cartoons etc. turned into bigger jobs very quickly. Apparently her "Foreign accent and clear voice" was well received. The cruise became a spontaneous decision made when one of her coworkers found out she couldn't go, asking if she wanted to have the ticket.

Labels : Not yet, the music industry is still waiting for her appearance. Oh, you were talking about character labels?

Sexuality : Bisexual
Sexual On's and Offs : While being mostly experienced with men comparatively, Miranda hasn't really explored much further than your typical vanilla things. While being able to turn the tables if her partners prefers her to, she's normally submissive in behavior and likes the feeling of having someone dominating her. She haven't tried much of it, but has been interested in trying anal a bit more than the unpleasant bumps in the past.

Player : ReaperDouble0

And with that, my own character is finally complete <3 Do tell if there's anything that is wanted changed!

URL to the actual sheet:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220611.msg10872075#msg10872075
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Letrixia

Kokaine

Looks good ReaperDouble0 :)

You can go ahead and drop her in the approved characters thread ^^
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Crash

Wonderful character.  Red hair, you found a weakness of Koka and myself. 

Kokaine

Oooh, yum. *cough* I mean... Evelyn is approved. Go ahead and drop her in the approved characters thread (the link is in the first post).

My O/Os

Lynnette

Quote from: Elzith on January 09, 2015, 02:52:45 PM

Name : Evelyn Shepard
Gender Identity : Female
Relationship Status : Single

Occupation : Works any odd job she can find-currently as a waitress and sometimes a dancer at a small scale nightclub.

Height : 5'7"
Body type : Be as descriptive as you like.
Hair : Red. As for style, it simply depends on the day; from loose and free one minute, to pulled up into an elaborate braid the next. Though for the most part something causal and quick, the sort of hastily scurried mess that doing one's hair on the train leads to.
Eyes : Pale green
Distinguishing Features : Covered in tattoo's throughout her upper body. Both nipples have also been pierced with straight metal bars. NSFW reference.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The most notable and only written tattoo is located across her right forearm, reading 'Carpe Diem'

Likes : Intelligent women she can hold a conversation with, teasing and general playfulness, dancing, singing and general performance (though terribly nervous over the latter), alcohol use and flirting with straight women.
Dislikes : Rules and regulations she can't find a way to bend, people looking down on her due to her appearance, people who take her teasing too seriously.

About: A free-spirited soul, Evelyn has long since taken on the mind-set to live life as best she can. From partying herself stupid whilst at college, to a drinking habit that borders onto the extreme.  Whilst some of her behaviour can be counted as self-destructive and generally immoral when it comes to modern day sensibilities, there tends to be a method to her madness. This fun loving ethic having stemmed from a pair of very conservative parents who simply could not accept her sexuality and general life choices. Mummy and Daddy's denial over who she was only encouraged Evelyn on to rebel in her own way.

From the drinking to the tattoo's, to the piercings to her sexual appetite, her parents were the catalyst to her general curiosity and fire. Yet of course such  a lifestyle has consequences. Despite graduating with a relatively good degree, Evelyn has not been able to hold down a proper job, much less so a relationship, for along while. Instead dotting from bed to bed, job to job, Evelyn may not admit it, but her constant loneliness and feeling of inadequacy has been getting to her for way too long. Wanting a partner, a family and a breathtaking romance, the young woman is certainly a romantic at heart.

As for why she's on the cruise? Evelyn wanted to do some travelling, having grown bored (already) with everyday work affairs. In some ways renting a room she barely ever frequents way below her means (Parents at least gave her some of her inheritance when they passed) meant that Evelyn could afford a ticket. If only just about.  An all girl's cruise? She'd of been mad to turn down such an opportunity. 

Labels : Free-spirited, independent, tease, excitable, hotheaded, flirtatious.

Sexuality : Pansexual, though her 'type' tend to belong to the fairer sex.
Sexual On's and Offs : (My own O/O's are a little out of date. Or..just a general mess actually on the profile) For the most part, if the partner interests her, Evelyn is down for anything. Though 'playful kinkieness' is probably her preferred sex. From blindfolds to scarves, to light bondage and denial.  Usually takes on the dominant role, Evelyn is more of a switch at heart. Though her experience within proper BDSM is rather lacking. Perhaps someone could help her change that~

Player : Elzith Profile link

Looks wonderful <3 If you'd like, we could establish our characters to know one another, my own character has been bouncing around between jobs a fair bit as well, so it wouldn't be too unlikely that they've met.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

Oh... one thing though, Elzith, could you possibly change the pink text you have to something darker? It's a bit erm... hard on the eyes (my eyes anyway).

My O/Os

Elzith

So..err..apparently proof reading is a thing :/ *Blushes* Corrected parts of it, feel free to let me know if there are any other errors I missed (There will be).

As for the pink, yeah, I can change it. It's rather horrible when mixed in with the background :D

Looks wonderful <3 If you'd like, we could establish our characters to know one another, my own character has been bouncing around between jobs a fair bit as well, so it wouldn't be too unlikely that they've met.

If you would like a link, I think it should be rather light, considering Evelyn's character. Perhaps having met on the way to the cruise, hitched a ride together, that sort of thing. Rather than through a pre-existing relationship. PM me maybe? Better than clogging the thread.

Lynnette

Quote from: Elzith on January 09, 2015, 03:14:49 PM
So..err..apparently proof reading is a thing :/ *Blushes* Corrected parts of it, feel free to let me know if there are any other errors I missed (There will be).

As for the pink, yeah, I can change it. It's rather horrible when mixed in with the background :D

If you would like a link, I think it should be rather light, considering Evelyn's character. Perhaps having met on the way to the cruise, hitched a ride together, that sort of thing. Rather than through a pre-existing relationship. PM me maybe? Better than clogging the thread.

Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'll send you a message in a bit.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Angel Fire

To everyone:  If your girl wishes to either be a friend or a client of Noelle, please PM me and we can work something out. *Smiles*

To Koka: I'll get Noelle onto the character thread as soon as I get home from work tonight.  It is very hard to copy and paste from a phone.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Crash

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 09, 2015, 03:26:36 PM
To everyone:  If your girl wishes to either be a friend or a client of Noelle, please PM me and we can work something out. *Smiles*

To Koka: I'll get Noelle onto the character thread as soon as I get home from work tonight.  It is very hard to copy and paste from a phone.

Nadi was likely directed to her from Veronica since Nadi has a lot of stress.

Lynnette

Quote from: Angel Fire on January 09, 2015, 03:26:36 PM

I'm sure we can work out some kind of connection, I'll send you a PM in a bit, I'm busy watching Gordon Ramsay yell at people.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

justme4386

Quote from: Kokaine on January 09, 2015, 01:10:00 PM
In light of the way things are going I am going to open up recruitment so if you all have people who have been asking about joining  (or for those lurkers looking in) people are free to submit characters until I feel we have enough to get started. I'm still not looking to get huge but I would like at least a few more folks and a mix of characters so that everyone can have some fun.
Tempting, but I will pass... I really have too much on my plate. So I will just keep lurking and perving on you lovlies. ;)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019