Looking for interested parties for a variety of RPs!

Started by joaniedark, May 27, 2015, 08:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joaniedark

Hey there! I figured I should put down a few things I'd be interested in RPing, see if I can test the waters a bit for potential partners.

Seafarers
Pirates! Vikings! Naval officers! All sorts of fantastic adventures on the ocean waves! Some historical knowledge and a little bit of sailing knowledge would be nice.
Mafia
I like to get pretty in depth with the operations in these sorts of scenarios. Less gang wars, more loansharks breaking kneecaps.
Superheroes
I've been playing around with the idea of a B-List superhero team being cobbled together from a bunch of kids with weird powers. I can think of scenarios for them, I'm open to yours, or we can just start with the founding of the team and roll from there.
Low fantasy
Any of the definitions are pretty good for me. I just don't want your typical D&D adventure...I want mages being told they need to stop believing in their rubbish, I want banshees drinking at coffee shops, I want interesting conflicts.
Norse Mythology
This one I'm a little cautious about--everything would have to be respectful and in-character to a T, because these are gods and wights we're talking about. BUT I think it'd be really fun to RP with the right person! Any time period is acceptable.

I'm also into doing RPs/Cowriting for preexisting fandoms. Currently I'm into
Marvel (specifically mutant characters)
Dragon Age
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Persona
You can check my blog or AO3 for more.

Feel free to drop a line here or in PM and maybe we can get the ball rolling!
O/Os~*~AO3

Golden Spider

Hey, I'd be interested in the Superheros one, however i've been on a dry spell for rp-suitable ideas for some time now. so I dont know how much help I'd be with concocting scenarios
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

wander

I'm good for superheroes, Marvel especially (I like the Inhumans and also recently come away from Uncanny X-Men and Cyclops' mutant revolution team) and I could do with dipping into more low fantasy too. :)

I saw Hetalia there in your stuff... Nice. :)

wingedwolfy120

um.. hi. i'm new here and i actually have a mafia type romance idea if you're okay with that?
Princess bunny wolf!!!

Wall∞Flower

Hello!
I see you like vikings a Norse lore!
I LOVE those things.
Would you like to write with me? :D
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

Innocence

Hey~!
I'm up for either a Superhero roleplay or Mafia one. 
If you're looking for B-list heroes, you should give the t.v. show 'No Heroics' a watch, it's hilarious and possibly the show that made me get into hero roleplays.  (Although I still appreciate Marvel and DC)