High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

She smiled back. "No problem! I love helping out my friends!"

Gavlois

Naoko was caught off-guard with that one word.

"F-friend? You consider me a friend?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

She giggled. "Well, yeah! What else would you be??"

Gavlois

Confused, he felt his face getting warm again.

I, uhmm, I don't know. A classmate or something? I believe that we have just met, and so you know... I never really had friends back in middle school. My father never really wanted me associating with other kids since he believed that their attitude will lower my standards or something like that..." He trailed off. However, he did get a warm feeling in his chest though.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled at him. "Yeah I know what you mean. I never had any friends until I met Sig, and my parents hated him. In fact, they still hate him and all of my friends. They think that they'll distract me from chess. But I know they won't. Because they're my best friends, and they encourage me to do the things I love. And even though we just met, I don't think that will deter us from being friends. Because you seem like a really nice guy, and a great person."

Gavlois

His face getting warmer by the second, he answered, "Really? It's hard to believe someone like you would not have had friends. At first sight, you seemed to be the one with everyone as your friend. It seems appearances are only just that."

Extending his hand, he composed himself then said, "Well then Miss Soujin, it's nice to be friends with you. I just hope that maybe the others around here and at school will accept me as you have."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles and shakes Naoko's hand. "There are just a few people you should stay away from. Amy Ritzenhaler, Jeff Gorham, Kiley Maylee, and their friends."

Gavlois

Hmm those names... He racked his brain, but couldn't recall where he had heard them.

"Those guys, what's up with them?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"They're a bunch of jerks. They're the worst bullies in the school. They almost drove me to suicide in middle school."

Gavlois

When she said the word "bullies", his mind went blank. He remembered now. The student council president had warned them about a group of bullies that were especially mean this year. He remembered bullying, and how it happened to him, and how he watched others during middle school without be able to do a single thing except watch. He started trembling, and he unconsciously clenched his hands into fists.
O/O

Queen Elsa

She soothingly put a hand on his shoulder and said, "It's all right. Stick with us. We never let one of our own, or anybody else for that matter, suffer."

Gavlois

The cool touch of her hand brought him back to his senses.

"Ahh sorry about that. I just feel so... powerless... when I think about them you know? I could never do anything about it. But thanks. I'll protect you and your friends too. I'm not a student council member for nothing you know." He said with a determined look.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina smiled sweetly and hugged Naoko. "I'm glad you'll be hanging out with us. Oh! That reminds me!" She let go of him. "Do you want to come to this sweet party that's in a couple of days??"

Gavlois

"A party? Where's it gonna be?" Naoko asked.

He was still red from Hina's friendliness towards him, but he was starting to calm down now.

"Are the rest of your friends going to be there too? i can't wait to meet them all."
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Aaron's house, I think. I'm not entirely sure. We were all gonna go together, so I was just gonna follow the rest of them. And yeah, I'm pretty sure they'll all be there."

Gavlois

"In that case, I'll look forward to having fun with you all. Speaking of parties, my birthday is coming up in just over a week or so." Naoko began to get nervous again.

"I-I was wondering if you knew what someone does for a... birthday?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Oh, really?? How old will you be?? And I honestly don't know. This party two days from now will be my first high school party. You can ask Aaron though. He's been to TONS of parties."

Gavlois

Naoko replied shyly, "I'll be eighteen pretty soon, and I never really had friends or anything in middle school to celebrate with, so I was wondering if you guys might give me the honor of accompanying me... if it isn't too much to ask."

After a thought he added, "About this upcoming party... will those, you know, guys be there too?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but I would love to come. And I'll drag Sig along with me." She giggles and continues, "No. Aaron would never even let them through the door."

Gavlois

"Well if Aaron here is hosting the party, then i guess I have nothing to be worried about." He says with a sigh of relief. "And thanks."

Since he was at the pool, he might as well go for a swim. He excused himself and ran to a change room. He changed out of his shirt and jeans, revealing a pair of blue swimming trunks, and folded them neatly up into a stack, placing them carefully along with his glasses on the deck chair.

"Care to join me, Miss Soujin? I believe your boyfriend is in there too, no?" Naoko called as he headed for the pool.
O/O

Queen Elsa

"You may want to hide your glasses. Some kids might think it'd be funny to hide them."

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 06, 2012, 01:51:40 AM
"You may want to hide your glasses. Some kids might think it'd be funny to hide them."

"Hiding my glasses so that others don't hide them?" Naoko said, trying to stifle a light giggle. After a bit of thought, he decided that it would be best to leave them under his clothes inconspicuously.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles. "Yeah, yeah..." She jumps in the pool, giggling.

Gavlois

Naoko timidly walks down the stairs into the pool, feeling not very comfortable being near naked around people he hadn't known for long. While talking with Hina, he hadn't realized how hot he had gotten by being under the sun for a while. The cold water felt good on his skin. He dived underwater and swam halfway across the pool before surfacing.

"Haa! That was great!" He exclaimed, shaking the water out of his hair.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina giggled. "See?? It's fun to loosen up!"