Blood Born [Monster NC, Impreg, Possible Extreme]

Started by TheVillain, February 05, 2014, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Just a little idea I've had kicking around in my head and seeing if anyone else is interested.

Basic Concept is a Monster Invasion has kicked up.

It starts with an Alpha version of a monster who, among other properties, rapes human women. The women that have been raped by the Alpha always get pregnant and experience accelerated pregnancies that result in the births of Beta versions of the Monster. These Betas mature quickly after birth into weaker versions of the Alpha monster, and soon are raping women on their own.

Women who've been raped by Betas usually, not always but usually, also become pregnant. The women raped and impregnated by Betas also experience accelerated pregnancies, if not as accelerated as the victims of the Alpha, that result in quickly maturing Gamma versions of the Alpha Monster.

Mature Gamma monsters also rape human women, the victims become pregnant more often then not, the impregnated victims also experience sped up pregnancies if not to the same degree as the previous, and give birth to an even weaker generation of the Alpha monster, etc.

Details of the monster can vary. Right now I'm picturing basically Bigfoot with bigger teeth but we can talk about that. This is to see if anyone is interested.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

alextaylor

Might be interested, but only if there's more stuff to do than just getting raped :P
O/O

TheVillain

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

MzHyde

TheVillain

Ooo! Two right off the bat.

Just a thought on the monster - like I said right now I'm thinking something either like Bigfoot with sharper teeth or something like a Satyr but this part is negotiable. Let me know if you have any thoughts/requests.

AurelieCatena

Definitely, the monsters should be humanoids.

But is this not soon getting boring? It will be a long string of rapes and pregnancies, right?

TheVillain

Also had a hunting mechanic in mind, probably wouldn't be a system per se but should make it interesting.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: TheVillain on February 05, 2014, 03:03:59 AM
Also had a hunting mechanic in mind, probably wouldn't be a system per se but should make it interesting.

I love a good hunt and capture!

Siereis

If you can elaborate a little more on the plot, I might be interested.

TheVillain

Quote from: Siereis on February 05, 2014, 09:19:18 AM
If you can elaborate a little more on the plot, I might be interested.

I'll try.

Basic Premise is that whether by awakening an ancient evil, runaway genetic experiment, or simply fluke of nature a monster has arisen. A fearsome creature on its own its main advantage is that it can completely hijack the human reproductive system. Women raped by the creature not only get pregnant but the pregnancy is vastly accelerated, producing a baby version of the creature at a rate the human female body shouldn't be capable of and the baby runs off on its own to mature quickly as well. Soon it'll raping and impregnating women on its own as part of an exponential threat to humanity.

The only weakness in this system is that its a true mating with the mother's DNA being mixed in, so each successive generation is a little less like the original creature and a little more human. That's where Hunters will come in. Not taking this attack on humanity lying down people, ranging from national guardsmen and army to normal people defending their homes, start trying to hunt down and kill these things to stamp out the monsterous bloodline.

Which, of course, is a hopeless war of attrition until someone manages to kill the original Alpha but that won't stop people from trying.

Neysha

My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

TheVillain

TheHangedOne

I might play a monster, though maybe one of the more human-y ones.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

inflatetress

I am totally in as a victim!  Long time no see Villain!  :-*

Lynnette

I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

AurelieCatena

I am interested in playing a wannabe hunter that would soon turn into a prey and then a victim.

I find the idea of being inseminated through oral rape very exciting.

AurelieCatena

Nameless One

I'm interested in a monster role, the closer to Alpha - and so the less human looking - the merrier.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

TheVillain

Hey INflatress, long time no see.

And really I'd leave that to the players Aurelie. I'll say that story wise the pregnancies are dangerous and the women dying from them does happen often but not every time. And a monster using a tactic of keeping a favored woman and breeding her over and over again until her body gives out is rare but does happen.

So I mentioned Bigfoot-Ish for the monster as a starter idea. If we got other ideas now's a good time to talk about them.

TheHangedOne

I haven't got a concrete idea in my head, I just want to be able to take creative liberties with my monsters genitalia... size, shape, texture... so on, so forth.  Tentacle appendages would be nice, too.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

ShadowFox89

I would just like to note that, if the game involves guro//snuff, I'm not interested in playing and will humbly bow out now.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheVillain

Fair enough. For everyone else the basic rule is "there will be implied from the horror roots, but only onscreen is with permission of everyone involved- and even then there will be some limits". I'm thinking spoiler buttons myself.

The ladies dying doesn't float my boat either but this is horror we're talking about. :P

Hollin

I would like to express an interest in playing a victim the becomes a hunter(potential victim again).

TheVillain

Quote from: TheHangedMan on February 06, 2014, 09:20:56 PM
I haven't got a concrete idea in my head, I just want to be able to take creative liberties with my monsters genitalia... size, shape, texture... so on, so forth.  Tentacle appendages would be nice, too.

Indeed, we should just keep some common themes on monster design so we can show lineage. The Bigfoot-ish thing was just a placeholder like I've said. Adding tentacles and weird shaped cocks can definitely be done.

Everyone else, put up some character ideas and let's see what happens.